LFG Suppression

LFG Suppression

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kat.2054

Kat.2054

As much as I understand the need for suppression in some aspects of the game, I have trouble seeing the need for it in LFG. It became especially invasive when I was trying to get a taxi into an organised Dragon Stand this evening and of course, they were full most of the time. After only a couple times, suppression kicked in and by the time it decayed, no more taxi’s were advertising. Is there a way to lessen the suppression for LFG or at least for general PvE tab?

LFG Suppression

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I think some bots were abusing it.

LFG Suppression

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

People where complaining in forums about other players joining their group, changing requirements and leaving ie trolling. The new map windows are new, they need to be taken into account but no one outside of the company knows when or how this will be taken into account.

LFG Suppression

Posted by: Kat.2054

Kat.2054

People where complaining in forums about other players joining their group, changing requirements and leaving ie trolling. The new map windows are new, they need to be taken into account but no one outside of the company knows when or how this will be taken into account.

Apparently some people have nothing better to do with their time if they enjoy doing something like this. It seems like it would be a harmless troll but it turned the suppression system into a bit of a nightmare.

LFG Suppression

Posted by: Firebird Gomer.9563

Firebird Gomer.9563

Log out of the game and then log back in that will fix it.

It Works