"LFM Berzerker Wars ONLY!!!"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

I can’t wait for the warrior nerf. It’s going to be entertaining as hell.

You know thats never gonna happen.

The thing is, people who do speedruns will just switch to new OP profession and won’t have any problems actually. While all the forum whiners will contnue to post all this “OP class X!!11” threads.

EU Aurora Glade

Posted by: RebelYell.7132

RebelYell.7132

Ppl asked for dungeons to be easy so they made them easier and it makes DPS the main thing to speed though dungeons. Its all truly the forum community fault at the end of the day. Now we are going to have an overreaction to some ppl blocking out others to run with them and we will see dungeons become a great deal harder or a major War nerf when it comes to crit dmg or an across the board for crit dmg for all classes. Enjoy the messes you guys put yourself into.

What exactly would Necromancers and Engineers provide to the party in hard dungeons that they don’t now? How is it the forum’s fault that those professions can’t quantify their outputs in boon or condition control? Guardians and Mesmers don’t bring raw DPS, yet they’re desired.

When people asked for “easier” content, they mean they want an RPG, not a crappy Bayonetta knockoff.

User was infracted for being awesome.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Ppl asked for dungeons to be easy so they made them easier and it makes DPS the main thing to speed though dungeons. Its all truly the forum community fault at the end of the day. Now we are going to have an overreaction to some ppl blocking out others to run with them and we will see dungeons become a great deal harder or a major War nerf when it comes to crit dmg or an across the board for crit dmg for all classes. Enjoy the messes you guys put yourself into.

What exactly would Necromancers and Engineers provide to the party in hard dungeons that they don’t now? How is it the forum’s fault that those professions can’t quantify their outputs in boon or condition control?

When people asked for “easier” content, they mean they want an RPG, not a crappy Bayonetta knockoff.

Necromancers has pets that do things they have a very constant weakness and a very good boon rip ability. Necro can also buff there pt and apply high bleeds when other classes cant dmg mobs. Engineers gives roots that effect all mobs in the game they also give heals that never stop during fights they provide slows also some level of boon ripping and very strong burns if needed. Eng are more about applying effects for an entries of a long fight.

No you can read the forum ppl asked for fights to be faster (low hp) they ask for more non-DR drops (more loot from killings mobs over and over and from the chest). Guess what happens when you lower mobs hp and up there build in drops? THIS is what happens.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: Fritz.5026

Fritz.5026

X is faster and easier than Y

which do you want?

…and yes that is what this whole topic boils down to. So complicated right?

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

They should nerf Hundred Blades to do half its current damage and cast twice as fast and be usable while moving.

Hundred Blades is holding back the class more then its helping because of our high burst DPS we have nothing else.

Also nerf COF Path 1 and make it harder.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

RebelYell.7132

They should nerf Hundred Blades to do half its current damage and cast twice as fast and be usable while moving.

Hundred Blades is holding back the class more then its helping because of our high burst DPS we have nothing else.

Also nerf COF Path 1 and make it harder.

Nothing else? For Great Justice! and Banner of Discipline are wonderful support tools. You wanna talk one trick pony, go ask the Engineer forum for a dungeon build that doesn’t use HGH.

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

RageQuit

I was referring to OP.

Personally, I’m ok with cof berz warriors, cause like you said it’s the best tool for the job atm.

I just don’t understand people who want to exploit current cof situation without actually making a warrior\mesmer and buying best gear for it.

Why should I exploit this dungeon (or any other, for that matter)? What’s the reward… getting a pointless (status-wise, because I don’t care) Legendary ASAP? My Warrior has the best gear possible for her-it’s just not the one the “leet” group-think want her to use for their runs. I saw some people complaining on LA map chat about how “bad” CM is, because they fixed some exploits… it was BAD because of the unintended exploits, and now it’s better.

By all means, make a Berserker’s Warrior/Mesmer, but if you do so only to farm CoF 1, you are missing out on each of those two professions’ potential/other fun aspects.

(It’s funny that you used the word exploit, because I also agree it’s a near-exploit.)

BTW, I don’t join these groups anyway. There are nice and sensible people among those runners, of course, and I don’t care what others do, as long as they leave others who don’t do it alone and don’t abuse them for not sticking with a totally unneeded group meta build for such an (currently) easy path. To each their own-what’s “efficient” to you may be totally the opposite with a player used to his/her profession and build, played in a certain way (in short, someone may be faster sticking to his/her build, gear, and playstyle than copying a “meta” just to fit the group-think farming mentality.)

Star Ace.5207

which do you want?

Yes, not everyone is interested on speed if it sacrifices things personally important to them. Very simple indeed.

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

One of these days, I’m gonna make a “GLF3m Cofp1 farm. NO zerk mes/war allowed(other mes/war builds allowed), but must know fights. ping gear on accept” just out of spite, and hope it catches on.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Isslair.4908

Star Ace

Have you read the OP? The point of this thread is not “berz warriors too stronk”, but “i wanna farm cof, but no one takes me with them”.

Really dude, why no one reads what the thread is about and only answers to some random post.

As for other things – I’m not one of those “leet farmers”, and I do all of the game dungeons. But I can understand them. The thing about “doing dungeons the way you want” should work both ways.

EU Aurora Glade

Posted by: timecookie.8570

timecookie.8570

What do you guys think about this?

I think that you can’t blame ppl for following the path of least resistance. I’m confident when I tell you that you can accomplish any dungeon path with various compositions.

If the game was all about CoF path 1, you would be right to be angry not to find a PuG with your Ele/Thief.
I run Arah on a daily basis (90% of my dungeons are Arah) and one of my friend has a level 80 Thief he plays from times to times. I can tell you that his battle presence is sensible and he greatly contributes to the team : how many times has a single Risen Illusionist downed a full party with its Chaos Storm? BlackPowder, bam. It’s like having an AoE 5 seconds stun with no cooldown… I don’t understand why all thieves go d/d in dungeons instead of sword/pistol or dagger/pistol. But well … the list goes on.

The thing is : find ppl to play with, find mates, don’t restrict to a single profession or two, play the game more than your profession.

EDIT : I just had a 25 min Arah path 2 with both Ele and Thief in the party, nothing wrong with it.

(edited by timecookie.8570)

Star Ace.5207

Star Ace

Have you read the OP? The point of this thread is not “berz warriors too stronk”, but “i wanna farm cof, but no one takes me with them”.

Really dude, why no one reads what the thread is about and only answers to some random post.

As for other things – I’m not one of those “leet farmers”, and I do all of the game dungeons. But I can understand them. The thing about “doing dungeons the way you want” should work both ways.

I never said Berserker’s are “too strong”-I believe people should chose Berserker’s if they want, as it’s their right. But I know people who use Berserker’s following group-think, and are bad at them, especially outside CoF 1 (they made them to farm it exclusively, and assume the remaining game aspects will be easy too.) I do not wish for the Warrior to be nerfed, as I have my own, and know its strengths and weakness enough to know it’s not really “OP”, even on PvE.

(I actually think a Berserker’s Warrior is nice, especially in a group with support. I just don’t “need” the gear for my own purposes, as I enjoy a bit more survivability myself, independent of a good group. I may one day invest on a set for fun, though, not to join the CoF 1 “farming system.”)

Also, as I said, they should do stuff their way, but leave others alone-they are not “great players” because they are copying down a farming system to a T. With the sample LF ad I cited above, (which admittedly, not every runner must be like that) some of these players feel “superior”, and call other “baddies” and “noobs” for not playing the way they play-that’s what I am really against, not the speed- farming itself (though I also believe CoF 1 shouldn’t be the only “easy” way to acquire money, so IMHO, it’s best if more ways are added or it’s nerfed so people can’t do it that fast anymore-on par with most other Dungeon paths.)

(edited by Star Ace.5207)

Isslair.4908

But I know people who use Berserker’s following group-think, and are bad at them, especially outside CoF 1 (they made them to farm it exclusively, and assume the remaining game aspects will be easy too.)

The thing is you don’t have to go to dungeons with them. They are not a problem outside of cof p1 farm. So why care if they are bad in arah or fractals? They can do p1 run in 6 mins, it’s all there is to it.

Most of dungeon runners I know, do both cof and other “high tier” dungeons. Going to cof doesn’t make you bad.

Also, as I said, they should do stuff their way, but leave others alone

Oh, but they are!
It’s the “others” who want to do dungeon runs with them, not the other way around. It’s like a huge hypocrisy “i wanna do speedruns for gold, but i don’t wanna have optimal build”.

some of these players feel “superior”, and call other “baddies” and “noobs” for not playing the way they play

Yup – this is bad and I agree. There’s nothing in cof p1 farm that makes you a better player. But as I said, one doesn’t have to join these parties. Start your own LFG or play with friends. Too hard? Do you want to simply join a 4\5 party on lfg-site? Well, adapt then.

I also believe CoF 1 shouldn’t be the only “easy” way to acquire money, so IMHO, it’s best if more ways are added or it’s nerfed so people can’t do it that fast anymore-on par with most other Dungeon paths.

That’s ok too. But that’s a problem of the game, not of players. Flaming cof runners for doing it and in the most efficient way is really, really wrong.

EU Aurora Glade

Posted by: Pawstruck.9708

Pawstruck.9708

Star Ace

Ironic. This isn’t what the post is about at all. It seems you’ve cast a reflection of your own reading onto my thoughts.

First of all, warriors probably are a little to strong in PVE. There, I said it! Oh no! Crucify me! Call me a whiner and a baddie and L2P and etc.! Truth is, Warrior DPS is incredibly high with almost no risk at all compared to other classes’ DPS specs. It’s not complicated to perform, and you’ve still got a lot of easy defensive tools. Either the offensive power or the defensive safety of certain Warr specs has to go.

Second of all, the thread is about this path-of-least-resistance phenomenon that is inevitable with this no-trinity design philosophy. It’s one thing to have the occasional group of all mesmers or all guardians, but it’s another to see that as a requirement to the extent that you have people kicking anyone but that class.

Remember Guardian stacking? Remember 25 stacks of retaliation? Remember why that got removed? Yeah. Because it was stupid. Arenanet clearly doesn’t want these “stack 5 of the most OP class”-groups to become so successful that people ONLY run those. The history proves it. If you’re arguing in favor of them… good luck. We’ll see who wins.

Finally, to the people who are whiiiiiiiiiiiiiining (Vayne) that there really don’t seem to be as many groups as my title indicates… Puh-leeze. Rabbit-trail more. It’s a common phenomenon that several people here have attested to. I’m one of those people. I didn’t just make this kitten up and come to the forums and waste an hour of my time just to troll people. It happens. It happens a lot. It happens enough to be problematic. You may think you’re trying to be a voice of reason, but really you’re just showing your ignorance of the situation.

RebelYell.7132

I think one thing that’s been glossed over is that Berserker’s is not just popular because it makes CoF go faster. It’s because Power and Precision scale so well compared to some other stats. Healing Power, for the most part, aids your self heal. It does much, much less for abilities traited to proc a heal, or Regeneration, and so on. Condition Damage suffers from problems like the bleed cap. Toughness, well… if toughness let you face tank as you hundred bladed, Knight’s would beat Berserker’s easily. Magic Find is completely messed up, in that an item with a 0.05% drop rate and 1% MF doesn’t become 1.05%, but rather 0.0505%.

Pawstruck.9708

Oh, but they are!
It’s the “others” who want to do dungeon runs with them, not the other way around. It’s like a huge hypocrisy “i wanna do speedruns for gold, but i don’t wanna have optimal build”.

This is a straw-man and you know it. Why don’t you stop wasting everyone’s time (including your own) if you’re just going to argue with yourself? The kind of thing you’re doing is what lotion and right hands were made for… it’s not constructive.

The real argument is this: "I want to do CoF [for whatever reason], but I’m not a Berzerker warrior/Guardian/Mesmer and so am being excluded or kicked from groups.

Oh, and believe me, it’s not hypocrisy. We don’t want to do dungeons with your kind. Ever.

Pawstruck.9708

RebelYell,

You have a very good point. It’s also at least arguably true that Warriors scale better with Might/Precision than any other class… which is why we don’t see a lot of Zerker Guardians or Necros.

Isslair.4908

Oh, and believe me, it’s not hypocrisy. We don’t want to do dungeons with your kind. Ever.

Your posts only confirm this. You clearly want to do cof runs, but don’t want to adapt to what party needs.
Because if you didn’t want to go to cof with speedrunners you’d be doing fractals or arah or coe or hotw, etc. This thread only means that YOU want everyone to adapt to your playstyle.

The real argument is this: "I want to do CoF [for whatever reason], but I’m not a Berzerker warrior/Guardian/Mesmer and so am being excluded or kicked from groups.

So.. roll a warrior/guardian/mesmer? It’s easy to fix.
Don’t want to? Find it too hard? Create your own party. Everyone can make a post on gw2lfg, not only berz warriors.

EU Aurora Glade

(edited by Isslair.4908)

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

Something needs to be done about 100b. It’s the reason we are godly in PvE and crappy in PvP. I’d rather be just decent in both. How about reducing the damage but allowing movement?

Posted by: Jaxon.5392

Jaxon.5392

The only problem I see is that this set-up is effective for CoF P1. Anet need to change that dungeon up and make it hard again so people will stop farming it and start spreading itself around to the more interesting dungeons that can take pick up builds.

Pawstruck.9708

Something needs to be done about 100b. It’s the reason we are godly in PvE and crappy in PvP. I’d rather be just decent in both. How about reducing the damage but allowing movement?

I agree! Also the same for Pistol Whip please!

It’s funny how PW got nerfed into oblivion but 100b remains…

Posted by: PearlGore.7419

PearlGore.7419

it did get nerfed indirectly, it’s almost imposable to hit any average player unless they are lagging or locked down by other people.

RebelYell.7132

If enemies didn’t have so much HP, then the high burst done by 100B wouldn’t be so noticeable.

Why do you want to hurt one profession while ignoring the issue affecting ALL professions?

Pawstruck.9708

If enemies didn’t have so much HP, then the high burst done by 100B wouldn’t be so noticeable.

Why do you want to hurt one profession while ignoring the issue affecting ALL professions?

…What? Less HP would mean more effective damage (damage unto death).

The damage on 100b is too high, but let’s not stray off topic to debate that. Plus, it’s a fact anyway, and I’m not up for debating facts unless you want to argue about how the world is flat.

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

…What? Less HP would mean more effective damage (damage unto death).

The damage on 100b is too high, but let’s not stray off topic to debate that. Plus, it’s a fact anyway, and I’m not up for debating facts unless you want to argue about how the world is flat.

Every skill has tradeoffs. You have to stand still to use 100hb and mobs or players can simply walk out of the way.

Just mindlessly saying it has high damage without taking into consideration any of the actual factors of the ability is useless.

Posted by: FourthVariety.5463

FourthVariety.5463

Why not try Unload on a double pistol Thief? Low risk move, keep your distance, insane damage if you run berserker setup. Against single targets, Unload probably has the best risk-reward ratio.

Berserker gear being overused is a result of GW2’s strong focus on active evasion. If you are good enough, you could technically evade anything. There is no reason to have an armor which can soak up damage you cannot avoid.

We are heading straight towards “Berserker V2” gear with Precision as main attribute complemented by Power and Crit. Damage. Because I d not see the game shifting away from its focus on rewarding active evasion and reactive skill activation as the dominant form of dealing with potential damage events. This kills trinity and the need for excessive defense. It’s all glass cannon of various degrees.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

What people don’t realise is when people ask for NEED guardian is because they NEED a guardian. It’s not like they have 4 guardians in their party and they need a 5th one. It’s that that have 4 other classes in their party and they NEED a guardian for their support skills. This goes the same for MESMERS. It’s not like they have 4 mesmers in their party already, but they have 4 OTHER professions in their party and they need a MESMER for their tw/support stuff. Warriors are the real classes that need to be looked at .

Posted by: Teracide.5137

Teracide.5137

I put a thread up about this last night. If you want to play anything other than a Guardian, Warrior, or Mesmer, you’re screwed. ANet is failing their playerbase by ignoring the ‘major’ issues of imbalance.

I know that my Necro won’t see any game content outside of PvP and WvW. If I’m to even be accepted into a group, I’m going to have to hop over to my Zerk Warrior. Necro interests me the most out of any of the other classes, but the imbalance of the game doesn’t allow me to play him in all aspects.

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Everyone worries about CoF P1 when CoE P1 is just as easy and has a chance of better reward. It can’t be speed ran and is completable in under 20 minutes as long as you have an engi….

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

Teracide.5137

Make a group and say “any profession welcome”. All the people that couldn’t join those groups will join yours.

I do it all the time.

Then you proceed to turn a potential 5-10 minute run into a 30 minute run full of wiping and frustration. ANet just needs to homogenize all of the classes. At this point, nothing could make the classes worse than they already are.

Make every class have a build/weapon setup capable of dealing identical damage to Zerk Warriors. Make every class have a build/weapon setup that offers them identical support and utility as Mesmers. There, everything is the same and boring now. I’d still honestly prefer that over having 2 good classes, and 6 terrible ones.

(edited by Teracide.5137)

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Make a group and say “any profession welcome”. All the people that couldn’t join those groups will join yours.

I do it all the time.

Then you proceed to turn a potential 5-10 minute run int a 30 minute run full of wiping and frustration. ANet just needs to homogenize all of the classes. At this point, nothing could make the classes worse than they already are.

Make every class have a build/weapon setup capable of dealing identical damage to Zerk Warriors. Make every class have a build/weapon setup that offers them identical and support/utility as Mesmers. There, everything is the same and boring now. I’d still honestly prefer that over having 2 good classes, and 6 terrible ones.

If you have a group full of idiots, yes. I run CoF all the time with a random mix and we still do it in 10-15 minutes.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

Teracide.5137

I do it all the time.

Then you proceed to turn a potential 5-10 minute run int a 30 minute run full of wiping and frustration. ANet just needs to homogenize all of the classes. At this point, nothing could make the classes worse than they already are.

Make every class have a build/weapon setup capable of dealing identical damage to Zerk Warriors. Make every class have a build/weapon setup that offers them identical and support/utility as Mesmers. There, everything is the same and boring now. I’d still honestly prefer that over having 2 good classes, and 6 terrible ones.

If you have a group full of idiots, yes. I run CoF all the time with a random mix and we still do it in 10-15 minutes.

You’re among the luckiest people on the planet, then. I’ve tried putting together random-mixed PUGs before. Almost all of them were either much slower than anyone would be willing to tolerate, or failed and disbanded before we even finished.

Now, I limit my groups to Zerk Warriors and a single Mesmer, like everyone else looking to succeed.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Above people are totally exaggerating. I run all profession CoFs ALL the time and most of the time they’re pretty ok. Sure there may be a few bad runs here and there but it’s not a class issue, but a player issue. People often mistake gameplay to be a class issue rather then a player issue. Warriors are more sought after because they’re easier to master and even if you’re crap you still can dish out some damage before you die. In fact, most unskilled zerker warriors will never see the light of day in any other dungeons beside CoF1 mainly because most bosses take longer then 10 seconds to kill due to their mechanics.

Posted by: Empressium.5482

Empressium.5482

weird the op stated like it was 100% lf zerk warr cof1 on gw2lfg while the truth its only max 20% of the adv, and i’m pretty sure the op dun have zerk warr him/herself cuz anyone who use zerk warrs will spend 5-10 mins just for a lf zerk warr only adv

Posted by: Ormiga.6183

Ormiga.6183

the holy trinity of tank/healer/dps has been replaced by mesmer/guardian/warrior

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

the holy trinity of tank/healer/dps has been replaced by mesmer/guardian/warrior

With one exception. In other games that have the trinity, you MUST have a healer and a tank. In Guild Wars 2, I have done dungeons without a mesmer, warrior or guardian present. It’s actually fun and interested.

We’ve done dungeons in odd groups just for fun, sometimes. As long as you can clear content with other professions, it’s not really a trinity.

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

“Have you read the OP? The point of this thread is not “berz warriors too stronk”, but “i wanna farm cof, but no one takes me with them”.

Really dude, why no one reads what the thread is about and only answers to some random post."

If players are getting excluded from content because of their class then yes it is a problem and yes the designers will eventually take notice. This does apply to solo, sPvP, WvW, world events, and yes dungeons.

Isslair.4908

If players are getting excluded from content because of their class then yes it is a problem and yes the designers will eventually take notice. This does apply to solo, sPvP, WvW, world events, and yes dungeons.

I’m okay with that. From design point of view this is wrong and will be fixed sometime. Nothing we can do about.

But I’m not okay with people hating on berz warriors\mesmers who exploit current state of the game, farm gold and don’t want to take leachers with them.

EU Aurora Glade

timecookie.8570

If you think 100B is OP and is one of the source of the problem, you’re going wrong. Obviously you either don’t have played a Warrior or analyzed it enough.

100B is another discussion.

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Warriors are terrible in pvp. Please buff them in PvP.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

There are 2 types of parties, choose F-R-E-E-L-Y the one you WANT to join and do not ANNOY other people. Play the way you want, CHOOSE the party you want.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

exactly. we need to buff the dungeons to the point zerker warriors get one hit every 5 sec. this will make them rebuild or take a guardian.

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

which do you want?

Its not complicated at all.

People get so stuck on what someone else is doing with their time and life and seem to think it entitles them to some sort of complaint or change.

When really all they need to do is not join the group and make their own.

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Can you imagine if, in “that other MMO,” Mages, Priests, Druids, and etc. all became obsolete? I can tell you about how long “that other company” would take to fix that
*. I don’t say that to rag on the folks at Anet, but to emphasize that *this is a game-breaking balance issue.
When I say game-breaking, I mean “if this continues then many experienced MMO-players will flee from this game.”

I can tell you too. Vanilla had dwarf priests over everything. In TBC it was shamans with leatherworking >> all. Each time it took an expansion to fix that. Are you suggesting <other company> did it fast? Because each time the meta was broken for almost a year.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: BadHabitZz.1856

BadHabitZz.1856

CoF farm is a joke i cant believe anet dont want this to change….

Attachments:

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

The first rules of groups in MMOs: he who organizes the group makes the rules.

It doesn’t matter how many people there are out there organizing groups with arbitrary rules and standards. Don’t like it? ORGANIZE YOUR OWN. What you’re saying is basically “that guy over there who doesn’t want to play with me should be FORCED to play with me”. Don’t work that way.

Posted by: nesh.7234

nesh.7234

tl;dr: changing only few skills/classes will not change much, maybe just FotM bulds — content/mobs/design needs to be updated to promote type of play ArenaNet wanted.

• Smarter mob AI — (as noted in other treads already), and faster / more varied attacks from them (give mobs same skills we have)
    It’s not “magic” fix for all of the problems, but will be a great start.
  • smarter aggro, and faster response time from mobs on it (without resorting to the old DPS based one)
  • … and make them evade smarter — which ID10T boss should stand while looking at 4 100b warriors moving in for the kill??
  • more “dynamic” in fights (or chaos, call it whatever you like)
  • much bigger armor/hp/tough difference, now is (IIRC) ~15% between light/heavy (in line with other changes) — “glass” builds should be easy killable (as in 1-2 hits) even by the normal mobs, ATM glass builds do not have much disadvantage for the lacking protection.
  • move all “epic” stuff (legendary, armor/weapon skins) to be BoA and require tough line of events to aquire them (time lock if needed) without RNG involved.
  • one target with ton’s of HP is boring, slightly lower HP but bring more tough mobs to the fight
  • “fix” every piece of content that even remotely have “speed-run” in them, gate, nerf, hit … every day if needed
  • did I mention that BiS items must be BoA and character bound?
EU / Aurora Glade

timecookie.8570

What you are seeing is only for cof p1 farm speed runs. Full zerk warriors suck for anything else.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/links/Compilation-of-dungeon-solo-videos-1/

Here you can find your “anything else”.

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

CoF farm is a joke i cant believe anet dont want this to change….

15 groups looking for zerkers and mesmers…

16 groups that dont care looking for players.

Let people play how they want.

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

Well the beauty of the dungeons only being 5 players, if you don’t want to come into contact with people you don’t want to.

Crash ~ Charr Reaper