Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

Me along with others in the SW have been experiencing lag since the recent patch today. Some rubberbanding and skill lag has been happening. Asked in a few different maps and all the same answer from people. Not sure if it’s happening in other regions of Tyria as I’ve been in SW all day.

Certified Gameaholic

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: StabbyPhantom.1472

StabbyPhantom.1472

Not just SW. Triple Trouble raid in Bloodtide had a mass disconnect a few hours ago

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Torrent.7380

Torrent.7380

wasnt getting any until early Friday, it gradually got worse until it became unplayable. 5 sec delay to harvest. NPCs teleporting around. Getting hit by invisible NPCs

(edited by Torrent.7380)

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Djarlaxle.7062

Djarlaxle.7062

WvW/Eotm/PvE all lagging atm, getting unplayable. Great patch.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

SPvP is also badly affected – this is making matches very interesting ! ;-)

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Anet standard response:
- Contact your ISP, our end is flawless. L2p.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Checked the GW2 Server stauts: http://gw2status.de/

There are lots of high pings – DIAG Servers are having troubles, AUTH Server (NA – up to 1 min response).
Also checked here: http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/guild_wars_2

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

I’m also lagging badly [eu], other games, etc works fine :/

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Andronis.3926

Andronis.3926

It is quite terrible. It’s NOT my ISP. Your game is slow as syrup and your website isn’t much better. Yikes. Feed the hamsters!

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Trading post basically unusable, lost a lot of gold because it told me an error occured.
Bought the same stuff again, with another error. Later I had all of the gold removed at once and received all the items that the system told me couldn’t be purchased. Thanks…

edit: just checked and I didn’t even receive all the stuff I order but the TP took as much gold as if I had. Wow, great…

(edited by Crovax.7854)

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Vadar.3254

Vadar.3254

I just logged in to the game, have like 1 to 2 seconds delay, see ppl teleporting everywhere when running around, yesterday it was all good, =(, also trading post barely loads, and guild panel took like 20 seconds to load every online member.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

Also lagging. Game is entirely unplayable. Took proper measures to make sure it was not on my end.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

Can’t play pvp so I went SW and I can’t do the labyrinth either. Having massive lag spikes regularly.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Svyn.6742

Svyn.6742

1 second map chat delay in sPvP, and 2-5 second skill delay with rubberbanding on movement skills. Game is unplayable.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: levionan.8506

levionan.8506

The lag is really bad, between 5-20s, and pretty much renders the game unplayable for the last 2 hours or so.

It’s not just today though, I noticed it was lagging past few days too but only at certain times.

From Singapore, GMT+8.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

Trading post basically unusable, lost a lot of gold because it told me an error occured.
Bought the same stuff again, with another error. Later I had all of the gold removed at once and received all the items that the system told me couldn’t be purchased. Thanks…

edit: just checked and I didn’t even receive all the stuff I order but the TP took as much gold as if I had. Wow, great…

this happened to me as well, selling mats and did not realized that TP doesn’t give the gold

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: uncomfortably energetic.9153

uncomfortably energetic.9153

1 second map chat delay in sPvP, and 2-5 second skill delay with rubberbanding on movement skills. Game is unplayable.

+1 To this, was fine before last patch, not sure how fixing a tooltip and achievement breaks the servers but gg guis..

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Rhizo.5089

Rhizo.5089

Horrible lag. Disconnects. Even the website is slow to load. You guys need to reboot something around there.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

For the love of Balthazar Anet fix your lag. its just so bad I can’t play your game and on the flip side, its stopping you guys from making money from the gem store, so plz fix it.

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

levionan.8506

I wonder if ANet is even aware of this right now. :/

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Finally managed to get on this morning, after the launcher had a hard time connecting. Zoned out of Lion’s Arch and got stuck on an endless loading screen. Finally had to kill the game.

Yeah, whatever’s going on is pretty bad.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: Rhs Osprey.7264

Rhs Osprey.7264

Playing in SW this morning been constant 10-20 second lag intervals making game unplayable. first time I’ve ever had an issue playing in a year and a half.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: XeRauS.1073

XeRauS.1073

I am getting unplayable lag too. Mine didn’t start right after the patch but started around 8 hrs ago. I get general skill delays, rubber-banding, especially evident when using mobility skills, and every one around me is blinking around, especially telling in high pop areas, even getting chat lag that is sometimes delayed between 5-15s.

GW2 has been fine for the week prior and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet after extensive testing and as I stated, only started around 8 hrs ago.

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

levionan.8506

Now I’m pretty sure that “The Point of No Return” was really a hint to us…

Lag since 1-15-15 patch

Posted by: artistry.5904

artistry.5904

Since the patch, I’ve been getting really bad lag & disconnects. Made for a very frustrating first run at the new Vine Wrath this afternoon, and Fractals tonight.

You probably thought you saw something in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.