Lake Doric Treb's

Lake Doric Treb's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: starhunter.6015

starhunter.6015

The treb’s are a added joke. Even standing at the base of the hill with my warrior trying to kill centaurs to make it up the hill. I still get bombed and knocked back. The whole area was empty even though many where on map. No one else was even at the leather farm. A few players where up on the hill by the vista and still was getting targeted by the treb’s, they where not even close to tag any of the mobs.
Anet you wanted a leather farm then you make it unfarm-able with out a massive zerg. The Engi farm down low least kept the base area pretty clear for other players to attempt to move up the hill with very little people. Now zerg or nothing.

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

This is the solution to a never-present problem.

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Yea, I don’t understand why Anet had a problem with the engis. Its not like they could leave their computer for any length, unlike necros and rangers.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

The problems were scaling issues due to the high number of engi farmers, and Anet intended a different leather farm.

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Yes your map was empty as were all HoT meta maps and every other map of mild importance. Your map is the only one that matters.

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

Why don’t ANet cut down on the leather requirements for crafting instead so there’s no need to add any arbitrary leather farming spots.

This whole thing reeks like putting a bandaid over a cut off arm.

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

I’ve been making it up the hill just fine. I’ve seen constant groups going up there since the engi nerf. It seems like you’re just making up problems to justify your anger at your inability to sit in one spot.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: starhunter.6015

starhunter.6015

I’ve been making it up the hill just fine. I’ve seen constant groups going up there since the engi nerf. It seems like you’re just making up problems to justify your anger at your inability to sit in one spot.

Learn to read the full post. If you did you would of noticed i said it was empty in the farm area. Players where in the map but all doing other things. I may of had a bad map it happens but the map was full of players. Just none at the farm.

Lake Doric Treb's

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

The hill isn’t the farm area? Could have fooled me, given all the farmable centaurs. But what do I know? I can’t read a full post, I guess. That, or you don’t know what an area is.

You having a bad map also doesn’t change anything about what I said. You claimed the farm area was empty. That’s literally the opposite of what I’ve been seeing every time I log on since the nerf. So your implication that your farm area was empty is not a testament to the leather farm being dead, it’s a testament to your bad luck. Overall, the area has never been more lively.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

(edited by Squee.7829)