Last chance !

Last chance !

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Daxxter.8920

Daxxter.8920

I don’t care if half the posters under me start throwing rocks at me but I am sorry to say I am giving Anet one last chance after the big fancy patch with lots of glitter to announce a big news with lots of new content because I am sick and tired of to log each day to do the same crap over and over and over…

EVERYBODY I know left this game and I don’t have enough arguments left to make people come back to play. I don’t know if Anet realizes that if this goes on with new skins and crap half the player base don’t care about this game will die soon enough. Don’t get me wrong I love guild wars and have been here from the start but there has been absolutely nothing to keep players here for the past 2 years other than farming and zerging. Wow is getting a new big expansion, ESO is coming out soon and in a near future Everquest will be out and if Anet doesn’t figure out that content is what keeps people from going away well I’m sad to say it’s not living story that will make your player base grow….

I know everybody is saying that we must be patient and all but wake up we are in 2014, games come out half a dozen each week, we have given enough patience into this game to at least get something in return for it, not patching and adding stuff that has been mentioned from the start, I know it takes time to make a game and what ever argument people come up with but in this era of gaming with all the choices a person gets it’s more about who gives the client the more stuff to make sure he doesn’t go elsewhere.

I am also not saying that Anet doesn’t care about this kind of thread but any kind of little info even if it’s insignificant just to let us know something big other then patches is coming in a near future would shut me up and make me log with a smile every day….

Thanks for reading and if you want to start kicking me for what i just said well please do.

(edited by Daxxter.8920)

Last chance !

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

I somehow agree with you and disagree with you at the same time . Living story are like expansions ,the problem with it is that they dont last forever, doesnt matter how much i enjoyed nighrmare tower ,there is no way i can play it again, i think thats the problem.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Last chance !

Posted by: iFruit.6190

iFruit.6190

Good luck with TESO! See you back in a month.

Last chance !

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

I don’t care if half the posters under me start throwing rocks at me but I am sorry to say I am giving Anet one last chance after the big fancy patch with lots of glitter to announce a big news with lots of new content because I am sick and tired of to log each day to do the same crap over and over and over…

EVERYBODY I know left this game and I don’t have enough arguments left to make people come back to play. I don’t know if Anet realizes that if this goes on with new skins and crap half the player base don’t care about this game will die soon enough. Don’t get me wrong I love guild wars and have been here from the start but there has been absolutely nothing to keep players here for the past 2 years other than farming and zerging. Wow is getting a new big expansion, ESO is coming out soon and in a near future Everquest will be out and if Anet doesn’t figure out that content is what keeps people from going away well I’m sad to say it’s not living story that will make your player base grow….

I know everybody is saying that we must be patient and all but wake up we are in 2014, games come out half a dozen each week, we have given enough patience into this game to at least get something in return for it, not patching and adding stuff that has been mentioned from the start, I know it takes time to make a game and what ever argument people come up with but in this era of gaming with all the choices a person gets it’s more about who gives the client the more stuff to make sure he doesn’t go elsewhere.

I am also not saying that Anet doesn’t care about this kind of thread but any kind of little info even if it’s insignificant just to let us know something big other then patches is coming in a near future would shut me up and make me log with a smile every day….

Thanks for reading and if you want to start kicking me for what i just said well please do.

Things will start rolling faster once China launches and not until. That’s a good business decision by Anet not a bad one.

Last chance !

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Play another game while you wait, it’s what I’m doing. It’s ok to do that!.

Something to remember, this game can never compete with some of those other games some of us came from simply because it’s not a true “grindy” game and thus Anet wont put that type or amount of content in the game. We just have to accept that this is a casual game and as such casual content will come out casually. It’s a great thing there is no subs here because it gives those of us who are more used to grindier games to also play (and pay for) 1 or 2 while still playing this.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Last chance !

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

ANet has said their business model allows people to stop playing and come back.

If you don’t enjoy the content, why play? When enough people stop playing, there will be a point where ANet starts to worry about revenue and then ANet has to make content people want to play. They could also choose to let the game die, but I’m pretty sure they can’t let that happen for another half-dozen or more years.

Just fyi 3rd party investor analyst groups have anounced an expansion in 2015, according to a WoodenPotatoes and Matt Visual video from youtube. It’d be nice if it were to be released during the holiday season of 2014 instead, but we’ll see.

The things I enjoy about the game right now are the storylines and solo PvP. I check up on the lore online and play some PvP matches. The rest of the game isn’t any good for me solo right now, so I don’t play it (unless I happen to have other people to play with).

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Last chance !

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

Standard forum post since 1999/Everquest release:
a) Threaten company to leave
b) anecdotal evidence how everyone else already left
c) reference how games x and y are soon to be released

Last chance !

Posted by: Skugga.5298

Skugga.5298

I know right :`) Kids these days, aren’t they cute little monsters ? xD

Last chance !

Posted by: LadyHorus.8214

LadyHorus.8214

Well as someone who’s had her fill of “grindy” games I’m kinda glad that GW2 is more “casual” (although I really wouldn’t call it that personally). The Living Story was interesting from what I played of it although it is a little disappointing you can’t go back and replay certain zones (like the Tower of Nightmares, which I really enjoyed to an extent). With the end of the first Living Story and the reveal that Scarlet awoke a sleeping dragon (can’t remember which it is now) I would suspect we’ll have something in the future to follow up on that. I always sort of thought, just like with Zhaitan, that for each dragon they’d have a new “expansion” for them (and hopefully more of Tyria’s map to explore). I hope that is the route they take when they pick back up where the Living Story left off. But it’s all just personal speculation on my part, I can’t presume to know what their plans are.

As for other games coming out… well, when hasn’t that been the case? With any game? I remember people raving about AION when it was about to be released, and a week or so later those people came back to the game we were playing at the time lol. I promise the same thing will happen with ESO (tried the beta a few weeks… was not impressed in the slightest which is disappointing as I really do like the Elder Scrolls games). Can’t say I know what will happen with Everquest or other upcoming games.

All I know is the same thing tends to happen. People get bored playing the current game, go to a new game for a while, get bored there and/or misses previous game… goes back… cycle just repeats lol. I myself take breaks from Guild Wars 2 just because I do get bored with it too after doing the same thing everyday but I always go back to it eventually. I don’t think I’d be able to stand the usual MMORPG combat in other games anymore tbh.

Rosangela Marie: 80 Mesmer • Rosangela: 80 Elementalist
MAGUUMA
My Artworks! - Lady Horus Gaming

Last chance !

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

If you do quit can I have your stuff?

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Last chance !

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

If you do quit can I have your stuff?

kitten, when I saw this post I was going to post the obligatory “can I haz ur stuff” response, but there you are, sitting at the bottom and mocking me.

Last chance !

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

If there’s nothing in Guild Wars 2 that can entertain you, then this game is not for you and you should leave.

But what I see most people do before they quit, is just playing the same aspect of the game over and over again, until they’re sick of it and then quit because, apparently, they got bored of the entire game.

If you’ve actually played and experienced every part of the game thoroughly and found nothing that interests you, then just leave. Don’t expect the game to change to something you’d enjoy, find another one that suits your needs.

Last chance !

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

Last chance !

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I know right :`) Kids these days, aren’t they cute little monsters ? xD

Yep! I’ll be bringing popcorn to the next thread of this nature. It’s best to be prepared.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Last chance !

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

It was almost funny first and second time, but now.. even my grandma has more original jokes.

Last chance !

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

If someone leaves TESO, they don’t necessarily come back to a lesser game. They just find a third game to replace the prior.

Last chance !

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

If someone leaves TESO, they don’t necessarily come back to a lesser game. They just find a third game to replace the prior.

Yeah, fanboys… They think if they don’t like other game, then no one else should or will.
I like gw2 and i’m not really excited for TESO so far, but i still find those comments ridiculous.

Last chance !

Algreg.3629

Yeah, fanboys… They think if they don’t like other game, then no one else should or will.
I like gw2 and i’m not really excited for TESO so far, but i still find those comments ridiculous.

funny thing it is exactly the same the other way around.

Last chance !

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

OP, if you’re ‘sick and tired’ of playing, go do something else.

Seriously, if you were ‘sick and tired’ of anything else, that’s what you’d do. You’d take a break. Go play a different game, go join an after work / school leisure sports team, go spend time on a hobby, go hang out with some real life friends or family. Its called life, when we get bored, we take a break and do something else. The nice thing about GW2 is that you can come back at any point, should you so choose. You’re not wasting a monthly sub fee. No one is holding a gun to your head. So just go relax.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Last chance !

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

As someone else already said GW2 was always intended to be a casual MMO.

It’s not supposed to be the one thing that occupies all your free time every day for years. It’s supposed to be a game you can stop playing and come back to as you feel like it, or play occasionally alongside others.

And if you’re bored now is the perfect time to do that because there’s no temporary content running to miss out on.

If you’re not enjoying it then stop playing. Maybe keep an eye on the announcements and come back if you see something that seems interesting.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Last chance !

Daxxter.8920

Thanks for all the suggestions, in any case you all missed the point, calling me a kid when I’m probably double your age and telling me to go play another game is just plain on the other side of the track. I bought GW2 because I love it, have been playing GW since the launch of the first one and I don’t play any other game hence why I want GW2 to keep me on. I don’t WANT to stop playing, I want to encourage this game and love it everyday I log on to it but for the moment, there is nothing to keep me and that’s my problem.

Keep those comments going, like I told you I was aware that more than half the post would be people telling me to stop crying over it so I don’t really care.

Last chance !

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Thanks for all the suggestions, in any case you all missed the point, calling me a kid when I’m probably double your age and telling me to go play another game is just plain on the other side of the track. I bought GW2 because I love it, have been playing GW since the launch of the first one and I don’t play any other game hence why I want GW2 to keep me on. I don’t WANT to stop playing, I want to encourage this game and love it everyday I log on to it but for the moment, there is nothing to keep me and that’s my problem.

Keep those comments going, like I told you I was aware that more than half the post would be people telling me to stop crying over it so I don’t really care.

You’re bored, that’s natural. Believe me I completely understand. I enjoy GW2 as well, in fact I don’t play any other game because I like this one, and even though other ones look interesting, I like where I’m at. However, when I get bored, I still take a break.

There are going to be gaps between new things (had the same issue w/ GW1 too). You’re going to need a change of scenery, so to speak. Just walk away for a couple of days. You can still hang out on here. You can still check the news a few times a week. When something pops up that sparks your interest, then you log back in and check it out. If it tickles your fancy, you continue to play and enjoy. If it doesn’t, well no harm done. You can still make suggestions and encourage the development, politely, but the game shouldn’t be your only hobby. Nor should you let it control your life by any means.

Last chance !

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

you might want to check back up maybe after mid summer, assuming china servers are launched by then.~ Take a break

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

Last chance !

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

The beauty of a B2P game is that you can leave and do something else, and GW2 will be here waiting for you when you get back.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Last chance !

Posted by: Ominous.7583

Ominous.7583

Im not going anywhere I am a huge Elder scrolls fan and I watched a few vid’s and just shook my head and facepalmed. But seriouly though he has a point on one aspect.

And that’s New Content. I personally would like to see Zhaitan redone properly as a world boss that’s hard. And while we are at it some new zone’s to romp around in would be greatly appreciated Im assuming Magus falls and Magumma wastes are coming out sometime soon. And while I would prefer Elona personally and some Crystal Desert hey new content is new content !

-Ironcurtain

Last chance !

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I recommend going and buying Thief for your favorite console. Play something else for a few weeks while the GW2 devs sort themselves out on the whole China launch. Tyria will still be here when you get back and you might find yourself looking at it anew.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Last chance !

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’m personally glad for the downtime! Call it “bored” if you will, but I’d rather be casually doing dailies than so frustrated and burnt out that I get tempted to quit.

Remember when you got kittened at your teachers in school for giving you so much homework, and you always wanted to scream “But I have other things to do!” at them? Yeah, the constant update cycle was doing that to me.

I’d rather relax for a while in between Living Story bumps and get excited for them, rather than annoyed that they never, ever end.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Last chance !

Daxxter.8920

Don’t get me wrong this game is not runing my life but at the point where I am now, I am working crazy hours and I work when poeple sleep and sleep when poeple work so yes this game is the only hobby I have access to at this moment since I can’t see friends and not even my girlfriend most of the time. This the reason I log to be able to at least have a little fun out of this kittenty period I’m in for the next couple of years… For the little time I have to “amuse” myself with something I want to at least have something new after 2 years. It’s not for the lack of stuff I have been trying to do to change the monotony I am feeling over this game. I have 6 different classes, did map completion for 3 of my characters played pvp for a while and even run in wvw some times, so it’s not for the lack of trying to find something to do.

Last chance !

Algreg.3629

I doubt that or you would be deceased by now, very probably :P Anyway, if you had posted your concern in this reasonable tone from start, you wouldn´t have gotten displeased responses – many of us are really sick about all those threads telling us how everything about this game sucks (sure, not perfect BY FAR, but that green pasture over the hill thing is really getting old if you have watched the industry for quite a few years).

I left the game twice myself and came back mostly because of friends still playing (which I couldn´t bring back to “our” old MMO). And I started to enjoy it really when I stopped wanting to have that one perfect game. MMORPG really can get stale pretty fast. You have been given a good advice in here already: Play other games on the side. No MMORPG or anything else that demands a perpetual investment of time. Try good old fashioned single player games. Or online multiplayer games where you don´t “lose” anything when not playing (esports, fps, whatever rocks your boat). This way you will be able to enjoy GW2 more, everything becomes stale when it turns into a vast routine.

Last chance !

Posted by: Dragonic Elemental.2674

Dragonic Elemental.2674

Well, YOU don’t like what there is to do in Guild Wars 2, but I think there is lots and lots of fun; PvP, WvW, Dungeons, Dailies running around in PvE, crafting, events. I switch it up all the time. I think it’s weird how you want to convince other people that they can’t have fun in this game, when the simple truth is that you’re the one not having fun. Try out different things and set yourself goals in GW2, or go play another game, but don’t try to deter others from playing GW2.

May the Six watch over us. And come back to Tyria soon.

Last chance !

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

WOW is a subpar game that robs you 15$ a month for being a lab-rat in a Skinner box ,

TESO? the majority of the hoppers will reach max level very soon and get bored before they will add more content, then they will be back to gw2 because it have no subscription, and will never return to ESO again.

wildstar: people who like this game (it is a quality game for PVE themepark) left GW2 last year.

the one and only game that will start exodus from GW2 is EQN, as it will be free like GW2, it has a well known IP (everquest), it will “revolutionize” the MMO due to the revolutionary AI, underground layers and emergent content.

but it will not be ready before end of 2015 so there is time.

Last chance !

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I pre-ordered TESO but now I don’t even feel like redeeming the key. I played a couple of hours in early access and that’s it. The game is just boring.

One – Piken Square

Last chance !

Posted by: saye.9304

saye.9304

this game as of april is 20 months old and expansion hits every 24 months based on traditional mmos like wow or even rift.
yes you are right the maximum time that the original content or old content can keep players playing is 20 months there fore many mmos announce their expansion in month 20th which to be released 4-5 months after. because it give time to build hype again and put the game back on first page of game websites etc, and also there is enough time for beta testing and preparing the game for expansion.
in that regard ANET is not late and actually it is on schedule .feature patch 15th this months after that there will be announcement on state of the game and i really hope it contains info on expansion other than that it will be suicide for anet considering all the new games and expansion of old games.

Last chance !

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

Good thing about this game is you can leave, come back a few months after, and chances are the only thing you missed are skins, and some TP discounts.
GL

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Last chance !

Posted by: Abe Kleine.3568

Abe Kleine.3568

I somehow agree with you and disagree with you at the same time . Living story are like expansions ,the problem with it is that they dont last forever, doesnt matter how much i enjoyed nighrmare tower ,there is no way i can play it again, i think thats the problem.

Living stories are NOT expansions in the slightest sense! It gives the illusion of “expansions” without actually having to make one. It’s a fake and everyone knows it. What I want to see from Anet is a patch that is larger than a gigabyte and it has something substantial that would make me go “kitten THAT IS AMAZING”

Last chance !

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

I personally would like to see Zhaitan redone properly as a world boss that’s hard.

Thus Taco was born. And subsequently terrorized by a Taco Squad. Repeatedly. To this day he’s still cowering in fear at the thought the Taco Squad will show up.

Last chance !

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

WOW is a subpar game that robs you 15$ a month for being a lab-rat in a Skinner box ,

TESO? the majority of the hoppers will reach max level very soon and get bored before they will add more content, then they will be back to gw2 because it have no subscription, and will never return to ESO again.

wildstar: people who like this game (it is a quality game for PVE themepark) left GW2 last year.

the one and only game that will start exodus from GW2 is EQN, as it will be free like GW2, it has a well known IP (everquest), it will “revolutionize” the MMO due to the revolutionary AI, underground layers and emergent content.

but it will not be ready before end of 2015 so there is time.

Yeah .. EQNext is the only MMO that may interest me. However the big question for me in the end is, if they make it again a raid-centric game in the end or not.

Else .. at the moment i really think about buying Might & Magic X to see something else .. but that is really just something for older players who liked those games in the 90s i think

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Last chance !

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

No one is holding a gun to your head.

Actually, what if someone literally is?

Last chance !

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

I pre-ordered TESO but now I don’t even feel like redeeming the key. I played a couple of hours in early access and that’s it. The game is just boring.

Actually, TESO is pretty good thus far.

I still love GW2 as well, of course.

Last chance !

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Then you have other, more pressing issues….

Last chance !

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

If someone literally was holding a gun to a person’s head, I would be very concerned and curious about who they’ve been associating with, and why that person cares about GW2.

I tried ESO during the beta and didn’t like it. I hear that it currently has a lot of the typical launch problems. Bugs everywhere, something about the starting island being removed, and thus messing with the story/dialogue, issues with the voice work (since they had to rush some new dialogue because of the starting island). There was also the issue of non instanced dungeons being practically not a dungeon at all because of the amount of players sitting in them.

But as others have said, GW2 is a game you can take a break from. Take one if you want, especially now, with living story being on break.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Last chance !

Posted by: Nerelith.7360

Nerelith.7360

TESO IS…. a lesser game. If you do not already know that TESO is just an average free2play MMO with an Elder Scrolls Skin, you have not done your research.

If all we discussed were the features of the game, there is nothing here, worth putting money into. The ONLY reason people care about the release and discuss it is because it is ELDER SCROLLS!!!

Trust me… this IS a lesser game.

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

Last chance !

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

The ONLY reason people care about the release and discuss it is because it is ELDER SCROLLS!!!

Or just to simply see a new world .. new zones .. something new to discover.

If it was F2P i also would have maybe a look .. but not for that price

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Last chance !

Nerelith.7360

Thanks for your honesty. I Love Elder Scrolls. I have been playing it since Oblivion, still think it’s better than Skyrim.

When I heard about TESO, I was excited. I then did some research, and heard a few things that bugged me.

The first was it would have both, a monthly subscription fee, AND a cash shop. Say what you want about gw2, it one has NO monthly, and the Gem store allows you to spend in-game gold for whatever it decides to sell.

I have had experiences with games that have both, a monthly sub, AND a cash shop. It’s a greedy grab for player cash. Anything worth having only appears On the cash shop. Nothing is really available through in-game play.

Then I saw it had " Three factions pitted against one another in GvGvG style gameplay.." and thought…. “I have that now.”

They also mentioned something Like Megaserver would be part of the game and thought…" How cool!!" then a week later gw2 mentioned Megaserver. So then went back to the " Ok, so I have that in gw2 why play TESO?"

THEN I read a bunch of reviews…. " Average." " lackluster." " Free2play game with a ESO skin."

To the Original Poster:

But as per…. players that have complaints about gw2, will use the release of ANY new game…No matter how substandard… and say " Just watch….. don’t kitten me off… I’ll go to < name substandard average, lack-luster MMO here> and I won’t come back!!!!"

All I have to say is… it would be cool if you waited for the new content and tried it out. But if you feel your patience has been stretched to a point where " I’m mad as hell, and I can’t take it anymore!!!" Then i wish you the best with TESO.

Can I have your stuff?

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

Last chance !

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

The ONLY reason people care about the release and discuss it is because it is ELDER SCROLLS!!!

Cant you see the “new world” from the older ES games with no monthly fee?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Last chance !

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Maybe if Skywind is very successful, they will make the rest of Tamriel too. For those that don’t know, Skywind is a grand mod for Skyrim that recreates Morrowind on the Skyrim engine, and allows you to go there.

So maybe in a few years (if Bethesda doesn’t make a sensible move) you might be able to see the rest of Tamriel using the Skyrim engine (and a far better looking world than TESO).

Last chance !

Nerelith.7360

Maybe if Skywind is very successful, they will make the rest of Tamriel too. For those that don’t know, Skywind is a grand mod for Skyrim that recreates Morrowind on the Skyrim engine, and allows you to go there.

So maybe in a few years (if Bethesda doesn’t make a sensible move) you might be able to see the rest of Tamriel using the Skyrim engine (and a far better looking world than TESO).

So basically you have all the Skyrim maps… and maybe with Skywind, if Bethesda allows it in an MMO..( Good luck with that)… you have the Oblivion maps.

I don’t see this as new. Since you get this from just Playing Skyrim, and Oblivion Now… without the Monthly subscription.

Oh don’t forget it also has a cash shop. The problem with cash shop games is, the temptation is high to reserve their best content…. for the cash shop.

and before anyone makes the " gw2 has a cash shop" stab. Gw2 allows players to trade their gold for gems. Last i heard the ESO cash shop is.. cash only. Then again I might be wrong. Have not been interested enough to check when I heard it had both a cash shop…AND a monthly sub, for a so so game at best loaded with bugs….

As Stan Lee would have said…" Nuff said, make mine gw2!"

Last chance !

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

So basically you have all the Skyrim maps… and maybe with Skywind, if Bethesda allows it in an MMO..( Good luck with that)… you have the Oblivion maps.

I don’t see this as new. Since you get this from just Playing Skyrim, and Oblivion Now… without the Monthly subscription.

Oh don’t forget it also has a cash shop. The problem with cash shop games is, the temptation is high to reserve their best content…. for the cash shop.

and before anyone makes the " gw2 has a cash shop" stab. Gw2 allows players to trade their gold for gems. Last i heard the ESO cash shop is.. cash only. Then again I might be wrong. Have not been interested enough to check when I heard it had both a cash shop…AND a monthly sub, for a so so game at best loaded with bugs….

As Stan Lee would have said…" Nuff said, make mine gw2!"

That the major thing if ESO is cash only cash shop there a realty danger of P2W even before it goes F2P or B2P how ever you want to see it. In some whats the RvRvR needs a horse and you can buy one from cash or a lot of in game gold. That not comply P2W but its close.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Last chance !

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

It just seems like Anets development staff is woefully undermanned for the amount of profit the game is pulling in. When the golden goose is laying egg after egg you don’t stint on feeding it just to save a couple bucks. Is it just me or did corporate America get a frontal lobotomy like 10 years ago?

Last chance !

Posted by: Echou.1923

Echou.1923

Mods might slap me for this but here we go.

What is your aim? What do you think you can achieve with these martyr posts? Do you honestly think Anet is sweating bullets when person x threatens to leave the game? You will be replaced with 2.

Reddit has a rule which bans all the drama posts. Can this forum have that as well?