Last character slot promotion - February

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheFallenAngel.1320

TheFallenAngel.1320

Its rather sad to see how u stopped giving promotion of almost anything, as a veteran player I found myself puzzled by this… you are holding stuffs for HoT I guess but still its discouraging – I can either waste gems for full price slots, or just not play the game till a promo appears… its like you assume everyone is playing the game in expectation of HoT …

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

If people really want character slots or whatever, they will buy them. No matter if there is a sale or not.

It is worth pointing out that the anniversary is soon and that usually comes with a sale of plenty of stuff, so might have a sale on character slots.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

+1 to the want/would appreciate character slots being discounted/on sale.

But yes, maybe they are waiting for later on in the year when they do the anniversary sale? Who knows. I just want some discounted stuff for once… It’s been too long.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Its rather sad to see how u stopped giving promotion of almost anything, as a veteran player I found myself puzzled by this… you are holding stuffs for HoT I guess but still its discouraging – I can either waste gems for full price slots, or just not play the game till a promo appears… its like you assume everyone is playing the game in expectation of HoT …

I am confused. Is the OP saying that ANet is obligated to discount the cost of character slots? Sure, I personally would buy more slots if the price were lower. On the other hand, I don’t intend to spite my enjoyment of the game by cutting off access to an account upgrade that might benefit me.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

They can’t do promotions for character while you get them for free when you buy HoT. If they did a promotion for character slots all the rage will start all over again, things like “refund us the difference!”

Wait for after HoT release for character slot promotions.

Posted by: TheFallenAngel.1320

TheFallenAngel.1320

Nothing obliged, and its not just about he char slots, its in general, the BL lately has nothing in promotions and caught my eye… even gems dropped to 16g per 100gems

Posted by: femalehumanmeta.8351

femalehumanmeta.8351

So you’ve been waiting months and months for a char slot sale to save like $4? Seriously?