Latest Patch 24 HR CD on Orich/Ancient Not sure if Srs...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: teviko.6049

teviko.6049

So i just hit lvl 80 wanted to make some gold for some WvWvW then i hear you set the cooldowm from an already ridiclous 5 Hour CD to at 24 HR CD….And to add insult to injury 1 Orich ore is a measley 3 silver 40….

You put DR’s on everything in the game when i hit 80 now you Nerf the farming to nothing.. I Just want to PeeVeePee and i read this wasn’t a grindfest like WoW…Turns out i have to farm the petty mithril and other that has a shorter cd that only sells for a couple of copper each…Ya totally not a grindfest…What fail this game is turning out to be and only a month in sigh.

measly 3s40c??? MEASLY!

ori nodes used to go for 2s50c and man, that was the LIFE! They are much MORE expensive because they are on such a huge delay now.

A.Net needs to put them back on 5 hour timers again. They already change the nodes on a weekly basis. kitten /p>

Posted by: Eochaidh.4106

Eochaidh.4106

Prices will increase, obviously.

Posted by: Warheart.8143

Warheart.8143

It’s just these DR’s and now Farming DR’s jesus do they even want people to play this game for longer than an hour-2 hours a day? Its no wonder since latest patch i dont see many peopel running around

Posted by: silencer.5028

silencer.5028

Um… Guys? You heard wrong. Orichalcum nodes still have the same respawn rate. Did 2 runs yesterday and another one today. Omnoms, ancient wood and ori moved, but have the same drop/respawn rate.

There seems to be a bug going around CS where a node drops 1 orichalcum ore instead of 3, but I’ve yet to test it, but Malachor’s Leap works the same way it did.

Warheart.8143

i scoured the entire map from top to bottom none of the ori nodes repoped and everyone in the zone who mined less within 24 hrs said the same always the reddit thread says the same.

silencer.5028

Again, Cursed Shore seems to have issues with ori nodes. This does not seem intended considering they work the same way in the other two zones they spawn in and that they reportedly drop only 1 ore at a time. Works fine in Malachor’s Leap, found 4 ori nodes there and did them repeatedly, just finished another run in fact.

Posted by: Dark Saviour.9410

Dark Saviour.9410

Ancient Saplings in Frostgorge didn’t respawn for me until the daily reset as well, so it’s not working fine for everyone outside of Cursed Shore.

Gone for good after Halloween 2Ø12.
A shame fun things could not simply be fun.

silencer.5028

Hmm. Can’t confirm or deny outside of Malachor’s Leap, only had time to run around there to harvest the ores and there they work and repop as usual. Will probably manage to harvest at least CS today, so can verify on my side too. Still sounds like a bug to me, but who the hell knows :F Didn’t feel like there was too much ori in the world really.

Posted by: Vanish.3594

Vanish.3594

Er, they reset just fine for me in Frostgorge Sound.

Posted by: Stratzvyda.3921

Stratzvyda.3921

I’m confused as to why people are surprised that arenanet only wants people to play for a limited time. Keep in mind we already payed and at this point are costing them money. It makes a lot of their decisions make sense when viewed from that cynical perspective.

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

OP mentions PvP. It doesn’t take money or gear or anything. Just pop to the mists. I can understand wanting gear/money for other stuff, but the game’s instantly playable for pvp without.

Warheart.8143

WvWvW….is PeeVeePee as well buddy.