Least played profession

Least played profession

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

What would you say was the least played profession is each gamemode?

In my experience of WvW, I definitely see Engineers the least followed by Revenants.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Least played profession

Posted by: meeflak.9714

meeflak.9714

Engineers across the board honestly.

All professions lvl 80. x2 elementalist
main Druid ~~Adalyn Del Rayna~~ [SIGH]
[Ehmry Bay]

Least played profession

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I’m guessing engi is least represented. Thank dwayna cause they are ridiculous in wvw small scale.

Least played profession

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

I have a sylvari engineer and it’s the least seen thing I’ve ever known in this game. In fact I haven’t even seen my own character in months. I think they are sitting out behind the shed somewhere.

Least played profession

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Hopefully Druid since majority of them should be switching back to Ranger naow.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Least played profession

Posted by: Doctor.1905

Doctor.1905

It’s going to be revenant because revs are the most recent class exclusive to those who own HoT.

Least played profession

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It’s going to be revenant because revs are the most recent class exclusive to those who own HoT.

I think that will be off-set by the fact that because it’s new and exclusive a very high proportion of people who bought HoT will have made one. People always want to check out the new thing.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Least played profession

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

I think that will be off-set by the fact that because it’s new and exclusive a very high proportion of people who bought HoT will have made one. People always want to check out the new thing.

Not at all despite the pushing for alts most people have a main and that mains been established well before HoT. They may make a Revenant and level it but will the class replace their main? Doubtful you see it in all sorts of different games were a ton of people will try out a new class then after awhile they vanish as people return to their mains. Rev is without a doubt the least seen class currently whenever I play. You may see 1 in a massive zerg in WvW and that’s only because their skills are so flashy that they stand out but it’s still just the few people running around making heir presence known to the larger masses.

I think Eng and Mes are the least played the eng for obvious reason and the mes because it’s a one trick pony that got shot in the foot. It’s only around to complete certain tasks so you’ll see them around but after their task is done they get tossed out so while many may have a Mesmer in order to do such and such I don’t think many actually main that Mesmer.

Least played profession

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I have a sylvari engineer

Same, best combo ever. It’s weird because Engi is the most fun profession in the game, they have lots of toys to play with. I have a Celestial Engi and I can switch her build anytime.

Least played profession

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Guardian/Dh, and have a engi vanilla to mess around in pvp in another account

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.