Leftpaw Ascended?

Leftpaw Ascended?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I got one of these boxes today, and wasn’t really sure what piece to get or what character class or type of character the armor might be good for? Settlers?

I have crafted a full set of light for my main already. I suppose I could just pick any plate or leather piece? I rather like the leather chest out of the 12 remaining ascended pieces I don’t have, even if I don’t like the stats.

Leftpaw Ascended?

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Star with chests, then legs, then heads or shoulders, and finally Glove and Boots.

I cannot think a lot of uses for those stats, though. A condition guardian, maybe?

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Leftpaw Ascended?

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

In general, i would go for chests because they take the most ressources to craft yourself.
I only play heavy class, so i used the armor boxes that i got to unlock light ascended armor for the collectible achievement.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Leftpaw Ascended?

Posted by: Julius Seizure.4985

Julius Seizure.4985

Prioritize chest then legs from ascended armor boxes, as these are more expensive to craft.

If you go with medium armor, make sure it is a class that can benefit from healing power and condition damage. I recommend Engineer because Healing Turret, regeneration, and water field blasts/leaps are in every build just about. Also, there are plenty skills with conditions attached. Bombs, grenades, rifle, dual pistols— these are all viable in many aspects of the game. Having Settlers as just one piece of this should be fine (I really like celestial armor and Verata’s trinkets for Engineer personally….).

Leftpaw Ascended?

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Thanks for the input!