Leg. Armor Rune System for Leg. Weapon Sigils

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gishalicious.3510

gishalicious.3510

While I think I can speak for everyone that the rune/infusion system for legendary armor is great. However, Sigils are just as expensive, sometimes even more so then runes, and if you have a legendary weapon I feel like you should be able to swap sigils w/o destroying them just like with the runes on the legendary armor. For example, it’s great that you can swap stats, but what’s the point if you swap stats and can’t change the sigil w/o destroying it. Let’s say your weapon has some form of power stats and you’re using a power sigil like force or air for example, then you swap your build to a condi build, changing the stats on the weapon. You need a totally different rune setup. That goes for everything from healing to boons and support. IDK if this has been discussed before or not, but this change could drastically improve the game, and give everyone more incentive to actually get more legendary weapons. I hope some Devs see this, but if only players do pls get the message out there. We need to speak together to get changes that we want in this game.

Sincerely and with hope,
Gish

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

they said it will impact the economy. as usual, too afraid to give it a go.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

That’s misleading. What they said was that they intended to implement it alongside l-armor rune swapping and while researching (or perhaps even while testing), they discovered that it was more complicated than it appears. Impact to the economy was just one aspect.

Based on recent comments, they still have plans to address this. It just might not be right away.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

That’s misleading. What they said was that they intended to implement it alongside l-armor rune swapping and while researching (or perhaps even while testing), they discovered that it was more complicated than it appears. Impact to the economy was just one aspect.

Based on recent comments, they still have plans to address this. It just might not be right away.

Well, that’s good. Hope they don’t leave this hanging too long.