Legendaries changes

Legendaries changes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

As the legendary Weapons is going to be Account Bound with April Feature Pack, can you please make them unbound as well?

Those that have an Legendary Weapon on one character can’t use them on another because some classes can’t use that weapon. Like on this case, I have The Dreamer on my thief but I don’t play the class anymore and can’t use the short-bow on my warrior(main character now). So that way we can trade them and make it much easier to get a Legendary for that specific class that you want to play it.

If that’s the way it’s going to be ignore me, and Thank You!!

Legendaries changes

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

As the legendary Weapons is going to be Account Bound with April Feature Pack, can you please make them unbound as well?

Those that have an Legendary Weapon on one character can’t use them on another because some classes can’t use that weapon. Like on this case, I have The Dreamer on my thief but I don’t play the class anymore and can’t use the short-bow on my warrior(main character now). So that way we can trade them and make it much easier to get a Legendary for that specific class that you want to play it.

At some point you played your Thief, made The Dreamer for it and played it. Why in the world should you be able to unbind it and sell it now?

The Burninator

Legendaries changes

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

They were worried that rewarding PvP players for past tournament games would destroy the economy. Something like this is FAR worse so you can pretty much count that out.

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

At some point you played your Thief, made The Dreamer for it and played it. Why in the world should you be able to unbind it and sell it now?

I’m not asking to be able to unbind an Legendary Weapon at any point. I’ts just an idea to make them unbound(one-time thing) when the pack comes out so players can make a better decision on what Legendary Weapons you want to have based on what class you really want to play, so you can actually use them as well.

Legendaries changes

JustTrogdor.7892

I’m not asking to be able to unbind an Legendary Weapon at any point. I’ts just an idea to make them unbound(one-time thing) when the pack comes out so players can make a better decision on what Legendary Weapons you want to have based on what class you really want to play, so you can actually use them as well.

So you are asking to unbound it, but you are not, so you can trade it in for something else based on the profession you want to play at the time? I’m thinking that when you made your Dreamer you really wanted to play your Thief, no? Otherwise you would not have made it to start with. How many do overs do you want? Sorry, it should not work that way.

Just be happy, your Dreamer will be account bound soon so you can use it on other alts you feel like playing at the moment or when you change your mind again.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

So you are asking to unbound it, but you are not, so you can trade it in for something else based on the profession you want to play at the time?
yes

I’m thinking that when you made your Dreamer you really wanted to play your Thief, no?
yes

How many do overs do you want?
one time, when the pack comes out.

Sorry, it should not work that way.
clearly you are not on the same boat as I am.

Just be happy, your Dreamer will be account bound soon so you can use it on other alts you feel like playing at the moment or when you change your mind again.
I know, but I feel playing the warrior class witch I cannot use the Legendary Weapon short-bow that I have as I already said.

Legendaries changes

JustTrogdor.7892

So you are asking to unbound it, but you are not, so you can trade it in for something else based on the profession you want to play at the time?
yes

I’m thinking that when you made your Dreamer you really wanted to play your Thief, no?
yes

I know, but I feel playing the warrior class witch I cannot use the Legendary Weapon short-bow that I have as I already said.

Sorry for you luck. It won’t happen. Next time you make a legendary make sure it is for a profession you want to play.

The Burninator

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

yes

yes

Sorry for you luck. It won’t happen.
fortunately it’s up to anet to decide it.

Next time you make a legendary make sure it is for a profession you want to play.
I did, a made a Legendary Weapon for my thief that I wanted to play with(most pve). But now I want to play warrior(most wvw), things change. And that’s why I made this thread in case you didn’t get it yet.

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

If that’s not happening is anyway to take anything back from an Legendary Weapon that you are not using anymore and can’t use on any other character of yours after april feature pack?

What happens if I savage it? Do I get the precursor back or something?

Legendaries changes

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

It become account bound so you can use it on any class able to use shortbow.

Like Ranger…

Legendaries changes

Posted by: Grim Jr.8946

Grim Jr.8946

If that’s not happening is anyway to take anything back from an Legendary Weapon that you are not using anymore and can’t use on any other character of yours after april feature pack?

No, you don’t. you can get 1 – 2 pcs ori ore though…

seriously though stop trying to make this happen, It won’t

Legendaries changes

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

It’s pretty unlikely that they’ll unbind something just because you’re not using it any more. That’s the point of making them bind on use—you can’t use them for a little bit and then sell them to someone else. You can salvage legendaries, but they just give you mats like other items.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.

Legendaries changes

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

It become account bound so you can use it on any class able to use shortbow.

Like Ranger…

What you did there i see it.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

No, you don’t. you can get 1 – 2 pcs ori ore though…

seriously though stop trying to make this happen, It won’t

Why not? It doesn’t cost me anything then a couple minutes And if you want to someone to stop trying this happen you shouldn’t be posting here to bumps it. Also it does give me some answers like I didn’t know savaging them doesn’t give me anything worthy.

Legendaries changes

Grim Jr.8946

Why not? It doesn’t cost me anything then a couple minutes And if you want to someone to stop trying this happen you shouldn’t be posting here to bumps it. Also it does give me some answers like I didn’t know savaging them doesn’t give me anything worthy.

im not trying to stop you or anything im just saying it won’t happen, as you already have a legendary you should have been in the game long enough to know almost everything. like how salvaging works, but i guess that’s not the case

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

im not trying to stop you or anything im just saying it won’t happen, as you already have a legendary you should have been in the game long enough to know almost everything. like how salvaging works, but i guess that’s not the case

You right, I should have salvaged a Legendary Weapon to know what it gives me before ask. I am sorry.

Legendaries changes

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

If they unbound it from you then you would still have it in your skins and would have 2 different legendary skins with no effort at all.

Legendaries changes

Grim Jr.8946

You right, I should have savaged a Legendary Weapon to know what it gives me before ask. I am sorry.

Good job being sarcastic but that is not the point, any person that has been playing long enough and can actually use their brain would know salvaging doesn’t give you much no matter what the rarity of the item is.

is this your first game or something?

Legendaries changes

thiagoperne.7340

You right, I should have savaged a Legendary Weapon to know what it gives me before ask. I am sorry.

Good job being sarcastic but that is not the point, any person that has been playing long enough and can actually use their brain would know salvaging doesn’t give you much no matter what the rarity of the item is.

You right again, because salvaging a purple item(Legendary) is very common to see what happens. Also if you look at http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Salvage you can definitely see on the bottom Salvaging results/By item quality there’s Fine, Rare, Exotic and Legendary right?