King xiuras.3615

Is legendary armor really coming???? :O

http://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/game/raids

Khalar Bladestorm – Pugmaster of AoA – Dungeon Master – Event Comander of AoA

Legendary Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ThreeFeetOfMagic.4529

ThreeFeetOfMagic.4529

Pretty spiffy imo. Legendary ARMOR will be awesome because it will make alot more convenient to just swap to Condi for those moments that it shines. Since it seems that this is raid driven for the legendary gear and is same as Ascended gear I feel this is a nice way to throw it out there.

Doing Triple Threat and sometimes being on a Condition Team for the Husks I wished I didnt need a full set. I have still yet to make a full Ascended set of Condition gear but with this you can mess around with things for fun without spending money to make a full new set every time you wanna screw around. I know there has been several times where I wish I could go Condition for Husk at Red Rock during Breach but either I didnt have the gear on me or I didnt have the time to switch everything around.

I mean granted this will be alot of work (hopefully) to get in time and maybe even a bit of coin depending on what else is needed. I wonder what the total cost would be to craft every single Ascended piece of gear for every stat. This is pretty cool.

The next step I would like to see is a way for us to save builds on a little tab in our skill trees so that we could click on and have it switch to all that so we dont have to change everything every time we do a different roll in a fight. WvW? Click. Done, lets go kill.