Legendary Armor Sound Suggestion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: fivestar.7830

fivestar.7830

With the legendary armor coming out sometime can you add a sound pack (even in the gem store) of the transformers transforming for it? So it plays it when when i go into combat or leave combat. Think about all the different sound packs you could sell your going to be missing out on cash if you dont. I mean its your pay check so think about it.

Posted by: DevilsGrasp.1953

DevilsGrasp.1953

Shut up and take my money ANET

Posted by: Big Boss.5832

Big Boss.5832

Now we need epic clunky stomping sounds too! I HEAR THE SOUND OF MONEY COMING!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Think about all the cash they’ll lose settling copyright lawsuits …

Unless you didn’t mean THE transformers’ sound but just some sort of appropriate audio?

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

‘Transformer like sounds’. I suspect any suitable mechanical sounds would do.

fivestar.7830

I am just saying give me customization sound packs for it and i give you money. That seems fair to me.

Posted by: melimsah.6921

melimsah.6921

This could be cool

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

Hopefully such sounds would only be audible for the user and not for others. It’s already annoying enough when you have a Dreamer user nearby spamming ponies that neigh in such an obnoxiously loud manner, to the point where I often turn my sound down to save myself from it. I wouldn’t want to now hear transformation sounds being spammed everywhere.

The noise pollution in this game is high enough as it is. DX

fivestar.7830

I would agree with you audible sound pack on the client side is more and likly best. Is that something the anet gods would have to program or could some smart person make an over lay for it? I just think the options are endless for this and I know gladly give gold\gems to be able to do it. I mean why should I listen to horses when I have legendary items too. But it could be expanded into the other legendary items or things that chance you when you go in and out of combat.

Posted by: dudemanplus.3240

dudemanplus.3240

Hm I think it’d be interesting to have weapon draw sounds on armor. But anything more than that (weapon swings or footfall etc) would get noisy fast.