Legendary Armor, what do you think about it?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fossilized Amber.1352

Fossilized Amber.1352

Edit: (After realizing the new blog post was about ascended instead of legendary :P)

Would love to see chaos gloves come back as an legendary piece of gauntlets here! Some GW1 please!

(edited by Fossilized Amber.1352)

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Chaos Gloves.. Yes. I would farm so hard for those. And I don’t farm. Really though if they added GW1 skins as legendary armor I’d be all over that without a doubt,

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

for me,

time based grind is still acceptable (i.e. laurels, confirmed daily new crafting materials)
RNG based grind not really acceptable since it translate into insanely long time based grind.

i’m happy because what i have been asking for (ability for gear to change stats) since 2006 is now possible.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

As per the interviews that accompanied the blog it is not legendary armor. It will be legendary trinkets, probably amulets if I had to guess.

My pure speculation is that they will modify your appearance in some way to make them desirable.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

As per the interviews that accompanied the blog it is not legendary armor. It will be legendary trinkets, probably amulets if I had to guess.

My pure speculation is that they will modify your appearance in some way to make them desirable.

This makes little sense.

The main thing about legendaries is that they “look cool.” They have unique animations and the like. But trinkets, except for backpacks, do not appear on the character.

So, what, will it give us divine auras ala GW1’s Prophecies collectors’ edition?

The only boon to Legendary trinkets is the whole “change stats anytime” which I guess would make creating such things viable, but I’d much rather have legendary armor.

As long as backpack is included, I suppose it won’t be too bad.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

Just give me crap-my-pants-awesome aesthetic designs, I don’t care about the stats.

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I hope to god there are no skins associated with them. I don’t want to have to choose between prestige and a look I actually like. If they do give them new skins they better implement a kittening skin locker.

And also, zerker builds will be even more op.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I hope to god there are no skins associated with them. I don’t want to have to choose between prestige and a look I actually like. If they do give them new skins they better implement a kittening skin locker.

hmm ur words inspired to start a new survey.

Posted by: Fossilized Amber.1352

Fossilized Amber.1352

*Edit: had to fix something

(edited by Fossilized Amber.1352)

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

I guess it would be cool if the legendary assesories will give auras or trials to weapons or something… i cant think of any other way to make assesories affect your look O.o

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.