Legendary Aura - Kits

Legendary Aura - Kits

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

It’s been 3 years baby, for the love of god make it happen.

very special guild tag [tX]

Legendary Aura - Kits

Posted by: Theonord.6359

Theonord.6359

YES! I would love to see the either the legendarys effect transition into the kits. Or have the kits change aura, effects of skills, or even appearance. It’s So sad that when you change to your kits that no one can see that you have a legendary. And this game prides itself on cosmetics. Well it sucks to be an engi I can tell you that

Legendary Aura - Kits

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

It took them close to 3 years from launch to get rid of hobosacks so by 2018 we might see legendaries affect kits.

Legendary Aura - Kits

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I’d go bananas on this thing, and make the legendary aura into an unlocked effect.

You go to the wardrobe, and there would be a section with additional visual effects you can unlock.

There you’d get things like the selfless halo, the cuthroat politics buttons, the hive bee effects, legendary weapon auras, hand effects and footprints, whole body colorizes, etc… and you’d be able to pick up to 6 of different types and combine them any way you want.

When an effect from a legendary weapon is equipped, it’ll be always applied with any weapon, bundle in your hands, and equipped legendary effects would replace the legendary effects of other equipped legendary weapons while enabled.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Legendary Aura - Kits

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

It took them close to 3 years from launch to get rid of hobosacks so by 2018 we might see legendaries affect kits.

yeah thx to that.

#wantmyhobsackback

Legendary Aura - Kits

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

Aura unlocks and management would be cool though I suppose the argument would be that Legendary auras are supposed to tie in with the theme of the Legendary. As for the Hive effects/ Selfless Potion and whatnot it would make a lot more sense than how it is now.

very special guild tag [tX]