Legendary Auras removed from Tonics

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Xeyon.6419

Xeyon.6419

With the most recent content patch they fixed legendary aura stacking, which is honestly a pretty lame thing for them to go out of their way to fix, especially with the amount of other bugs actually affecting gameplay. However, it is arguably understandable with people fps bombing other players and what not. BUT, fixing this by removing the ability to use legendary auras in tonics is a bit too far. I mean surely there is some other way to prevent this without breaking the auras more. Using auras in tonics was largely my motivation for making my legendaries and the only real reason I collected my infinite tonics.

TLDR: Legendary auras dont work in tonics any more to fix aura stacking, and that is a bummer imo.

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

They should add better and more visible auras to legendaries, so players won’t need to stack them. Auras are invisible on bigger characters like charrs.

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

About time they fix that.

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

Posted by: Niko Stark.8932

Niko Stark.8932

It wouldn’t annoy me so much except that I almost don’t see my Predator aura on my Charr anymore. At least make it brighter please? =/

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

They can improve the auras all they want as long as the god kitten things actually GO AWAY when I’m running on max performance in a raid. If I’m running at low quality character models, I dont want the kitten auras showing up.

Posted by: XApocalypse.8739

XApocalypse.8739

Totally agree, i think that they shouldn’t have gotten rid of it especially with annoying bugs all over dungeons and what not, so i think we should get a slider for our legendaries that would be nice for people who like the aura and for those that don’t.

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

About time they fix that.

Ikr. It’s totally more important than fixing the bug that prevents players from getting their wvw season chests. /endsarcasm

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

My legendary doesn’t even have an aura.