Legendary Christmas Tree

Legendary Christmas Tree

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

Hahahaha a while back before Legendary Armour came out I mentioned that if this keeps up then characters with full Legendary gear will look like a christmas tree with lens flare generators. And now with Aurora’s effect it seems I was right all along.
So let’s make it happen: Once a character has full Legendary gear they will need to dye the whole armour green and white except boots which they will have to dye black/brown. Or better yet skip the white dye and instead have Winter’s Presence as shoulders.
And then talk to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs for which you will get “Legendary Wintersday Tree” title.

Legendary Christmas Tree

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

They would need a potion like the selfless one, only a star instead of halo.

Legendary Christmas Tree

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

There’s plenty of aura effects in the game, but that’s a good thing as you can combine some of them for interesting looks and effects. I’m hoping to see more for interesting new ways of combining them. Sure, some players may perhaps go a bit overboard and just load up every single effect they can, looking as if someone barfed effects on to them, but if it makes them happy, who am I to complain. Personally I like the effects I use to achieve a frost and fire theme. Maybe it’s flashy and looks terrible to you, but I quite like it myself. I’d even say this is muted compared to some effect bombs walking around.

Attachments:

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Absconditus.6804)