Legendary Minis

Legendary Minis

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

We all hate professions with a passion. I figured it would lighten up people’s moods if there were minis that made fun of these professions through running and idle animations. My ideas are as followed:

Mini OP Warrior: Uses 100b, Eviscerate, or Earthshaker when idle. While moving, it uses every movement skill.

Mini OP Thief: Randomly teles to nearby players and uses backstab before running back to your side. Uses Heartseeker and every form of shadowstep when moving.

Mini OP Necromancer: Litters the area with marks and wells while switching Death Shroud on and off all the time.

Mini OP Elementalist: Showers you in meteors or performs the infamous ele burst while idle. Uses Mistform while moving.

Mini OP Engineer: Uses Supply Crate and then runs in circles using the flamethrower autoattack. Picks up turrets and throws grenades everywhere while moving.

Mini OP Guardian: Stands there doing nothing while covered in an overbearing amount of particle effects like in zerg-like combat. Spams Wave of Wrath while moving.

Mini OP Ranger: Comes with Supermini Bear pet. Ranger spams Rapid Fire while Supermini Bear is covered in particle effects both moving and idle.

Mini OP Mesmer: Stands inside a Time Warp bubble while multiple clones attack your ankles. Moves slower than normal and blinks to you when it gets too too far behind.

None of the moves it performs have cooldowns nor do they do damage. They are purely for lols. What do you guys think?

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

(edited by yolo swaggins.2570)

Legendary Minis

Posted by: masterJP.5048

masterJP.5048

I would go for this , even with gem , Only change I would make is Let ele transform in mist form while moving

Lordy Green , THE Elementalist
Angela Sky , THE Guardian
Orochimarei , THE Necromancer

Legendary Minis

yolo swaggins.2570

I would go for this , even with gem , Only change I would make is Let ele transform in mist form while moving

Ohhhhhhh good idea.

Liaison for [Teef]

Legendary Minis

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Not a bad idea, but minis are often hidden when there are a lot of players around. My guess is that people will be really upset that their expensive mini won’t show during any form of large group effort.

Also, on a similar note- wouldn’t increased animations/particle effects have an effect on performance for many computers? Just like when there’s an increase in player skill animation, people lag… with minis doing skills there’ll be even more lag when there’s fewer people (and not enough to suppress minis).

I’d be for it if there was a guarantee that it wouldn’t increase lag though

Legendary Minis

yolo swaggins.2570

Not a bad idea, but minis are often hidden when there are a lot of players around. My guess is that people will be really upset that their expensive mini won’t show during any form of large group effort.

Also, on a similar note- wouldn’t increased animations/particle effects have an effect on performance for many computers? Just like when there’s an increase in player skill animation, people lag… with minis doing skills there’ll be even more lag when there’s fewer people (and not enough to suppress minis).

I’d be for it if there was a guarantee that it wouldn’t increase lag though

I almost forgot about this thread. Lol

Maybe if the miniature effects were simple and they didn’t spam everything every half second it would keep them from affecting processors.

Liaison for [Teef]

Legendary Minis

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

Enough with the minis please. It’s fair to have new ones only on special occasions. There are too many already.
Bring me JC 500 and legendary trinketz.

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

Legendary Minis

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Craftable minis. silence from ANet falls upon the thread

Joke guys! Put those in GemStore and gg!

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer