Legendary Skins?

Legendary Skins?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zabriel.4852

zabriel.4852

Hey there Anet! Im a level 80 engineer and I wanted to ask you guys or the gamers on the forums if you liked the skins of the Legendary out there.(I know everyone likes the Great sword Legendaries) The engineer class only has 3 weapons they can use. The shield, pistol and riffle are only types of weapons that our class can use. I sadly dislike how all the legendaries look for my engi. The shield, i personally think doesn’t fit my engi. The riffle is ok… but thats the problem. It should be more than ok, its a legendary after all. The pistols. well lets not even discuss that… -_- I just wanted to know if anyone has the same issues or thinks that for some Legendaries, the ones that aren’t being made or paid any attention to should be reworked?

Some questions for Anet regarding legendaries?
Are Some of the skins for some legendary being reworked? or even being discussed?
If a player was to get a Legendary and Anet wanted to change how it look, how would that affect the player that has the old legendary?

Thanks in advance Anet
PS. Feel free to talk about how you like or dislike other Legendary skins, Just be Civil about it. Zabriel out.

Zabriel Dusk

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Anet prob wont answer – they rarely post answers and they are prob busy with the patch anyway (not saying they wont mind)

If it helps, they have stated in interviews that many are indeed unfinished – they weren’t expecting any to be finished so quickly. They have also said there will be more added over time.

I personally love The Moot and Flameseeker Prophecies. I’d like to see the axe a bit more different from the corrupted skin though, altho it still looks cool.

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Similar issues with Ranger bows “a flower garden” or “my little pony bow”, what a choice…

I think you lucked out with at least an “ok” rifle..

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

Similar issues with Ranger bows “a flower garden” or “my little pony bow”, what a choice…

Both flower and pony sounds awesome to me! You guys are the lucky ones. But rangers can also use some more weapons, as OP said, engineer can not.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Both flower and pony sounds awesome to me! You guys are the lucky ones. But rangers can also use some more weapons, as OP said, engineer can not.

True i can, but why would i? I’m a ranger bows are their bread and butter, also i stopped thinking gardens and ponies on my back were cool at age 13…

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

True i can, but why would i? I’m a ranger bows are their bread and butter, also i stopped thinking gardens and ponies on my back were cool at age 13…

I don’t know about you, but I would love to get my Sylvari ranger a Kudzu.

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: AwwGee.5628

AwwGee.5628

Gotta feel bad for engies. The best looking legendary on them (well out of 2… let’s not mention the pistol) is a sniper rifle fired from the hip and is generally more effective in short range.

Also engies using a rifle miss out on 2nd sigil on kits.

I’m also pretty sure some of the fractal skins have better animations than certain legendaries. Some exotics too.

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Btw, not everyone likes the Greatsword legendaries. I don’t like those wide blades on any swords. The hilts are fine though.

Legendary Skins?

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

(I know everyone likes the Great sword Legendaries)

Don’t say that, I can’t stand them. Too flashy, the hilts look stupid, and they suffer from the same problem of 90% of the greatswords in this game in that they’re far too thick, like something out of final fantasy.

That being said, I love Juggernaut and Flameseeker the most. Flameseeker would probably go far better on a guardian or warrior than an engineer, unfortunately, so that leaves them with the rifle which is another “joke” legendary. I don’t feel your pain, but I can empathise with it.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer