Legendary Trinkets Feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I’m feeling that many of us are appreciative that this item was introduced, so thank you! I’m also feeling that I’m not the only player fatigued with running the same activities over and over and over and over in these zones… but that’s what we are asked to do for these collections.

As much as I want the legendary item, I’m feeling really demotivated to go through each zone again and do the same activities I’ve done plenty of times before. Perhaps in the future we could have new activities so it keeps things fresh. Also, perhaps consider giving players some retroactive achievement completions so veterans don’t feel blah about chasing items.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Daniel.5428

Daniel.5428

Rly…do you rly compain about doing the same events? I mean I nearly finished all the collections. The only think I would complain about is going trough chalice of tears again.

Posted by: GWMO.4785

GWMO.4785

I personally have a different issue with the legendary trinket(s). I have seen a video that demonstrates the first trinket. And from that, it seems like they come with their own effect. Like weapons and armor. This is a huge bummer for me. You see i am one of those people that wanted the legendary trinkets for a long time, duo to their practicality. No gear swapping, but just stat swap on the fly. (Yes i main mesmer). But now i have seen that video. I have no longer interest. Cause imagen, if one comes with an effect/aura. So will the rest. With other words, by the time you get them all. You’ll turn into a giant radiating clusterkek

source (not mine): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbKrcv6x7_M&feature=youtu.be

Anet plz! Give us the option to turn off the effect/aura

(edited by GWMO.4785)

Posted by: Neutra.6857

Neutra.6857

I just wish we kept out checkpoints for Chalice of Tears, I was near the end when the map closed

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I’m so annoyed it turned out to be purple, this does not fit any of my main characters at all, I was annoyed back in the day when mawdrey was purple and I couldnt change its aura, but this is now next level, now I cannot begin to describe how annoyed I am without getting myself banned.

(edited by Vavume.8065)

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Insanely overpriced for a single trinket and you can’t hide the aura on characters it doesn’t fit aesthetically. 0/10

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

Oh crap, I had no idea it had some effect. Have to think now if I even make it. I really wish it would not have any effects or at least if I could hide it.

(edited by Ameepa.6793)

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

I was totally turned off by that aura. I suppose it’s all they can do for trinkets but it should have an off switch as I might consider going for one just for the utility, but certainly not if I have to have that cloud around my character.