Legendary Weapons?

Legendary Weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

“As with legendary weapons, each piece of the legendary armor will let you select its stats from any of those available in the game when you’re out of combat. If you want to use Yassith’s headpiece with Zojja’s tassets and Ahamid’s boots, it’s as simple as clicking on that armor piece and selecting those stats.
Take the example I run into on a regular basis: as a warrior, I normally run a Phalanx Strength build, using a set of ascended armor with berserker stats and Superior Runes of the Scholar. However, sometimes a fight calls for me to run a condition build. This requires a separate set of armor with different stats and different runes.
Legendary armor with selectable stats would address the need for two sets of armor with different stats—but what about the runes? Don’t worry, we have you covered.
When you apply an upgrade (rune or infusion) to a piece of legendary armor and there is already an upgrade in the slot you have selected, the existing upgrade will be moved to your inventory and the new upgrade will replace it. Simple as that.”

Will this also apply to Legendary weapons, at the start of the next patch? That would be an amazing QoL feature and make the weapons a time investement that is truely worth it!

Legendary Weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Give-legendary-weapons-also-free-sigil-change/first#post6565431

another thread about this topic as well, which is a little more active. feel free to chime in with your thoughts. some are in favor, some are not.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’