Legendary armor: medium vs heavy

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vagrant.8613

Vagrant.8613

I just have enough tickets for T2 wvw ascended armor and was wondering if I should work towards heavy vs medium legendary armor. I play a druid and a dragonhunter in both wvw and fractals. I also use my druid for open world content, living story, map completion, etc. Although I have a lot of sentimental value for my druid (played ranger since GW1 beta), I honestly think my DH is flat out better. I’m very excited about the soul beast and my opinions may change once the new elite specs come out but I thought I’d still ask.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

what one other class you use apart from DH and Druid ? . if it still medium/heavy class, make that class armor. at least you get to use the armor flexibly on that other class.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Why would you spend your time and money on something that will be changed within month? Just wait for PoF to get released, and then decide which class is more fun to play. Even if you do not buy PoF, it will still change core classes, and HoT elites too.

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Well, you’re going to need a bit less than 6600 additional tickets (1095 per piece) to upgrade the armour pieces from ascended to legendary, so unless you really need the ascended set now, you’ve got plenty of time to decide.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I’d say wait and see what the classes are like too. Soulbeast looks like it could be great but Firebrand might also be fun and either way it’s just over a month until the expansion.

Unless you need it right now for some reason just save the tickets until you find which one you prefer in the expansion. If you do that you will also be able to choose the best attributes for the new spec. You’ll probably even be able to choose one of the new attribute combinations being added in PoF.