Legendary armor themes

Legendary armor themes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

For the general player, legendary armor will always be the most desired armor and potentially skin to aim for. Everyone has to go through hefty time investment in raids (and now even at its release we may have to wait a year to see it craftable), where casuals alike may aquire it further down the road. With this in mind, should we have at least two different skins or themes to chose from, much like the hellfire and radiant sets are from AP (dark and light theme)?
I worry if there is only one skin for each armor type, some may not like its look for various reasons such as not fitting with the class theme, and we are talking about legendary armor here. For legendary weapons we at least can chose between vanilla or HoT variants.

Hear ye, hear ye?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Legendary armor themes

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Legendary armor hahaha. For a second you made me laugh little dreamer.
Legendary armor confirmed: 2027.

It will be an ugly coat more for male medium. So actually it won’t even matter…

Legendary armor themes

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Legendary armor hahaha. For a second you made me laugh little dreamer.
Legendary armor confirmed: 2027.

It will be an ugly coat more for male medium. So actually it won’t even matter…

Unlike legendary weapons, theyve given an ETA on next wing, so roughly in 8 months at least we should have the last raid wing. This should give them plenty of time to rethink how legendary armor should look like^^

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Legendary armor themes

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

After their kitten up with ascended armor, I can already imagine how ugly legendary armor will look, that is if they even implement it which is highly unlikely because it would be too expensive to craft.

Legendary armor themes

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Lol. Please do not talk about legendary armor. If there’s one thing Anet seriously sucks at its their design on armor. Their armor designs are some of the worst in the MMO genre. Just ask the medium armor classes. There is a never ending supply of trench coats, oversized boots that wouldn’t even fit a Norn, and yeah, some really, really ugly boots. The look of the legendary armor will be nothing special or pleasing, just forget about it.

Legendary armor themes

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

my bet is on 3 generic armors.. with some effects. Sorta like ascended with some glow. Generic, bland and one per weight. No legendary style for a class specific look for the “elite ranger” or “elite elementalist” or whatever…just the usual bland armor with a helmet thats gonna look stupid on charr, robe like thing that says nothing and a coat the size of a tent with stupid hat… cause thats as far as far as it gets these days…