Legendary armour on gem store?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cloudwalkernz.1328

Cloudwalkernz.1328

I think it will be a good idea to put legendary armour on gem store. It will save us a lot of time. I am pretty sure everyone hate the grind. It will also be alts friendly.

I am sure some people like me will need to take up a second job for this but it beats doing champ farm 9 hours a day for 6 month?!

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

Well, no. If you really want to buy legendary stuff, you can always buy gems and convert them to gold.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

It will never happen and for good reason. The absolute worst thing any MMO can do is to sell anything in their stores that gives 1 player an advantage over another (gear wise).
You will never see armor or weapons with the best stats available in the gem store simple because that would make the game pay to win, which would be the end of the game for a very large portion of the player base.

Posted by: Cloudwalkernz.1328

Cloudwalkernz.1328

Well, no. If you really want to buy legendary stuff, you can always buy gems and convert them to gold.

No thanks the gem to gold rate is poor that will make the ledgendary armour very expensive. I rather give my money to Anet then some gold seller!

Posted by: Berethor.6142

Berethor.6142

No thanks the gem to gold rate is poor that will make the ledgendary armour very expensive. I rather give my money to Anet then some gold seller!

You do realize the gold/gem exchange is run by Anet right you give them gems they give you gold? Further more you do realize that putting the highest tier of items up for sale on the Gem store would be pay to win which Anet said would never happen. Also on a side note the Legendary armor is supposed to be expensive, which is why its such a grind to get it to begin with.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

It will never happen and for good reason. The absolute worst thing any MMO can do is to sell anything in their stores that gives 1 player an advantage over another (gear wise).
You will never see armor or weapons with the best stats available in the gem store simple because that would make the game pay to win, which would be the end of the game for a very large portion of the player base.

it already is, the grind is unreal and getting a chance of having one is so rare it makes the panda look like it’s overflowing.

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

EHh no, because Anet will just put the price which is equal to the convert rate.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

If they were going to sell legendary armor, they wouldn’t put it on the store because it would look too expensive, while publicizing it to everyone. 15k gems per piece on the store, or 1000 gold from a vendor.

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

I for once, would be glad to have an armor that has Best stats and can be changed at will, will make my life much easier…same as templates…if they ever come.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Posted by: baseking.7926

baseking.7926

Kitten NO, and ANet will never do that.

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Why not you can buy a legendary weapon on tp.