Legendary aura bug

Legendary aura bug

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Hi, i know this has been fixed quite long time ago, but it was a “good” bug, i mean it didnt give u any advantages etc, so i want to ask…can anet bring it back? sorry for my eng

Legendary aura bug

Posted by: hazenvirus.8154

hazenvirus.8154

The only issue I think it could have caused was a performance hit for other players and maybe the server as well. Since you could endlessly stack auras until you were glowing as bright as the sun. Previously I did enjoy being able to have both of my equiped auras active at the same time. Especially with Juggernaut and other legendary weapons.

Personally I’d like to see an effects tab in the hero menu or on the legendaries that allow you to keep the aura on or off while the legendary is equiped but not active. That way you could combine your effects if you wanted too.

Legendary aura bug

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

The only issue I think it could have caused was a performance hit for other players and maybe the server as well. Since you could endlessly stack auras until you were glowing as bright as the sun. Previously I did enjoy being able to have both of my equiped auras active at the same time. Especially with Juggernaut and other legendary weapons.

Personally I’d like to see an effects tab in the hero menu or on the legendaries that allow you to keep the aura on or off while the legendary is equiped but not active. That way you could combine your effects if you wanted too.

What if we couldnt stack endlessly aura? i mean one aura for one legendary? i made kamohoali kotaki just for this cause i think that anet ignored totally underwater fights