Legendary collection : Rodgort I

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

Hello. I’ve started the Rodgort collection but I can’t reach the “Burn the heart of a Destroyer” part. I have killed dozens of destroyers with a friend in several maps. Is that just freaking bad RNG or we did something wrong/it’s bugged somehow.

Thanks !

Posted by: The Golden Blade.3941

The Golden Blade.3941

The one that says “Burn the Heart of a Destroyer” wants you to burn a Destroyer Lodestone.
However, I’m stuck on the one that says “Burn the Heart of the Megadestroyer”. I got the one that’s used in making Mawdrey, but I couldn’t burn it, and his World Boss chest didn’t drop one that I could burn.
I’m going to try removing the Mawdrey one from my inventory next time I fight him to see if it was just a glitch with dropping.

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

Oh thank you !
If I remember correctly I had the heart for mawdrey in my inventory when I dropped the one from megadestroyer.
But I confirm that I got it on megadestroyer.

Good luck on your try

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

[s] This might seem stupid, but what did you kill for Flame Effigy heart? I tried the 3 vets event across bridge from CoF and CoF P1 endboss and no dice. I read on wiki there’s an Effigy champ in Ashford but I hung out there for a while and none spawned.

So which Effigy dropped it for you? I don’t mind farming but I was beginning to think this one was bugged, with the others dropping easy within 3-10 kills [/s]

Scratch that, it finally dropped off a Champion Effigy during CoF bridge defense event.

(edited by FrozenStarRo.7240)