Legendary crafting needs to be clearer

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

I’m sorry but the instructions toward getting a legendary is really muddy. When you get to the point where you need the gifts, there’s no where in the game that explains this or what is required for them. How are people supposed to know what to obtain? Or how were these known in the first place? Not to mention the way to obtain legendaries keeps changing. First it was simply crafting, then collection journey, now it’s you just buy some recipe? There needs to be a much clearer way of showing us the entire thing that’s needed. Rather than relying on the wiki.

Certified Gameaholic

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I actually have to agree here.

The constant swapping of how its done has left a nice confusing gap for people who are looking to do it.

Cleaner tool tips, adding them to collections/achievements etc… would be a nice start.

Posted by: Maniak.7069

Maniak.7069

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All of that. But like most of this game, outside sources are key.

It’s a love/hate relationship that I have with this game. I love the community support this game has and the third party sources you can resort to, but I hate (whether the chicken or the egg came first) that it’s almost established that we have to rely on them.

Semi-side note: here’s to the wiki editors! You the true MVP!

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

I would be totaly lost without the wiki. Legendary crafting is way too branched.