Legendary ideas?

Legendary ideas?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

Any ideas for new legendaries in the future?

Personally, I’d like to see a fiery dragon-themed longbow that shoots red firebolts or something.

Legendary ideas?

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

Soul weapons? Rlly liked the soul river idea, and yes more fire and more green stuff, especially maybe green energy or magic..

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Legendary ideas?

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Already said it and will say it again: I want a skritt themed legendary rifle made of shiny scraps! Maybe a gatling gun and as an effect it spills bullet shells all over the place.

Legendary ideas?

Posted by: Firmicute.3876

Firmicute.3876

Already said it and will say it again: I want a skritt themed legendary rifle made of shiny scraps! Maybe a gatling gun and as an effect it spills bullet shells all over the place.

you mean a….. RATling-gun?

dundunduuuun…

scnr

I´d like a hammer that doesnt forces me to get 250 silver doubloons please (next to the ~100 pieces of ascended wood, metal and leather (and omg… why would you make a 4 to 1 conversion for the resources that does NOT spawn in nodes? …having to get 250 pieces for 1/xtel of an ascended material…. and well.. 600 for the cloth one.. while wood and metal have far less reqs to refine and are so much more easy to gather with characters..)

Legendary ideas?

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Any ideas for new legendaries in the future?

Personally, I’d like to see a fiery dragon-themed longbow that shoots red firebolts or something.

Yes, I’d like to see new legendaries. Such as the 12 more we were promised.