Legendary weapons

Legendary weapons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Just like they said we would be getting 3 raid wings…… Not at launch but at intervals

Intervals is a very loose term. Once every three years still counts as intervals.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Dashingsteel.3410

Dashingsteel.3410

Would you defend them if they released a raid wing once every three years? How about a living story episode once every three years…. those come at intervals too…… Are we so jaded we would defend deceptive advertising?

Legendary weapons

Dashingsteel.3410

There will be villager with torches if Anet releases any of the 12 remaining legendary weapons behind the next expansion’s paywall.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: chaosmaster.3196

chaosmaster.3196

I just read your replies, many agree that a compensation is not feasible. Anyways thanks for the replies.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Inshi.6970

Inshi.6970

Okay, Anet is pulling significant devforce from finishing current (promised) expansion into work on the new one. So… will they again release expansion 0.5 with the rest of things promised to be finished later on and then they will drop it again?
Will I be tempted by empty promises for the second time? The answer is obvious.

When HoT was released it totally wasnt worth the price in my opinion.
Paying second time 100% of original price for an expansion (yes, Im an old date player and I’m used to times where expansions were like 50% price of the base game. Its totally logical imo since expansions are usually not more than 30-50% of original game content) for a freaction of the new content comparing to the base game was totally ridicolous in my opinion.
What convienced me were two things.
The promises of the expansion developement, which added to the base HoT content would sum up in some noticeable new content amount. (I have to add here that by looking and experiencing the developement of the base game – whole scarlet act, new major patches with fractals, LS2, etc. – I was expecting a little faster pace.)
Second thing was simply conviencing by a group of friends.
Right now Anet, you lost both of those points. Friends left/took a break from the game due to stall developement, and I got disappointed by the slow pace of updates and now going back on your deliver promises.
So Im not buying any other thing or expansion with anything unfinished but “promised” instead. Sorry, you got my trust once, but thats it.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I have made all the mats pre made and ready too and it saddens me that I wasted all my time and energy and some gold. Is there going to be a way to break down the items to get back the mats since now they are account bound items and useless.
Gift of Magumma Mastery 724 gold
Mystic Tribute 593 gold
Crystalline Ingots

I would contact support and see if they’ll send you the components of those items in exchange for you deleting them. It’s worth a try.

I had some sort of intuition not to make my ore into ingots “just in case”, I have all the components banked and uncrafted until they are needed. I have all the ore to make the ingots, I played dragon stand every day for months, sometimes without getting one ore because it failed. My disappointment is extremely deep. Nevermore was to be my first weapon, and then I was going to make others that were nontradeable. I don’t see a reason to make nevermore even though I have almost all the components banked and halfway through the journey. I don’t feel like playing this game anymore.

So… You wanted Nevermore, but now you don’t want it anymore because they won’t release legendaries you have never seen? I fail to understand the reasoning.

I didn’t want just nevermore. Nevermore was the FIRST of what I considered a long term goal of making several legendaries. You are aware that the cost of the first is the greatest in both terms of content completion (masteries and maps) and other inputs that only have to be bought the first time you craft one. I bought this game in October on the premise that the type of content I was thrilled about would be there. The entire reason I invested was to craft. I invested in extra bank space, as well. It isn’t about one skin, it is about the entire process. Your lack of understanding shouldn’t be surprising. It would be like me saying “well you got one story, what the heck do you need another one for”

The worst part of Legendaries being put on the shelf? You’ll probably be forced to buy multiple expansions down the road to have access to the ones HoT was supposed to give. Pay again and again and again.

I am not buying another expansion from this company as long as they owe me work for the old expansion. Until they pony up 12 more legendary weapons they won’t see anymore of my money. There is a small part of me that is hoping they understand that this move is going to fubar any future expansion plan, but one thing that life has shown me, people have a powerful ability to stay in denial.

This went through my mind today

First they came for the dungeons, but I didn’t say anything because I don’t play dungeons

Then they came for world v world and still I said nothing because I didn’t play world v world

Then they came for player v player and still I said nothing because I didn’t play player v player

and then they came for legendaries and I said nothing because I don’t want a legendary

And when they came for my content, there was no one left to stand up for me.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Tom.9516

Tom.9516

I love this game…but i’m starting to feel like it’s a one sided love. My trust in the team has been broken. Just so disappointed..

Legendary weapons

Dashingsteel.3410

Yeah, that’s the tough part for me too….. I really want this game to succeed but they need to make good on advertised content. Anet you still have a chance to reverse course and make this right.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

And then people wonder why they don’t tell us everything they’re working on and when they expect it to be finished…

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Legendary weapons

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

And then people wonder why they don’t tell us everything they’re working on and when they expect it to be finished…

^this.

I find it funny that compensation culture has made it to video games.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Legendary weapons

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

^this.

I find it funny that compensation culture has made it to video games.

yup.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Sinzaku.2980

Sinzaku.2980

I need to say something which bothers me a lot in past weeks

I crafted Nevermoore.I had no last 2 mastery lines in Legendary crafting.That’s 15 Tyria mastery points.

I had no HoT maps completed,nor i had any of ascanded materials map rewards as Sparks,Crstal ores,Airship Parts…

I did not have 2500 gold,i had 1400,after almost 20 days of farming.

But let me tell you something,not counting those 20 days of gold farming,i managed to craft legendary item,and to complete all 4 maps with 4x 250x ascended materials in 10 days and farmed 16 mastery points.Played 3 hours each day.

Now when we cleared that out,do not dare to tell me its not possible to get legendary items,do not dare…Before i started 250 ascended mats collection,i was looking at some topics where people complain how hard is to get those,i was afraid AF…I understood those materials are not impossible to get…When i started collection,i was getting 20-40 ascended materials per meta,and i could not believe how many lazy people there are…

Everyone wants everything without effort…It comes down to simple thing,if you want it,you can get it.If you want it,but sitting in LA whole day,and linking items you “got” (ye sure…)and talking about pointless things,you will never get anything.

I spent good chunk of my “life” in sw,and i saw people dying to poison at amber,as soon as poison phase start,and they waiting for other to ress them for over 4 minutes,while nearest wp is 20 sec away,then i realized,those are people who complain how game is hard,and how raids are impossible…Ofc it is impossible when you standing in damage circle and losing 5 k hp each second…

What the hell are you talking about dude, u feel pro managed to get ur stuff while u got carried by others peoples, u wouldnt be able to get anything without players and since hot maps were adds mainly for the legendary collection, based on past, we all know the current new means they canceled weapons from their futur plans so less and less players gonna do maguuma events.

Also they are bugged pretty often so it wont give people the feel to do them, you should be less selfish before write there next time, because you managed to get something u think can be rude with the community -.-

“Necromancer in Heart and Soul” ~ #8k Hours#Asura
-(EvE ~ EU)-

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I just use whatever weapons I enjoy most, and on my ranger that’s shortbow and sword/torch. I carry a longbow and axe too for when I need them, but I rarely use them.

not even the classes that can use shortbow ever touch one

There are rangers that use long and short bows.

and bears

and LB #4 whenever they see a melee char attacking something

hehe! Oh yes, I’ve witnessed that. It kills me while playing my Guardian. Buh bye thing I was hitting.. bye…

I’m not someone who use LB/SB on my ranger. I use LB/Staff.. but folks do! I know Gaile has posted that she prefers that style, and I’ve seen others do it as well.

To be fair it’s not just rangers. I’ve had similar problems with guardians using the pull on Greatswords, or mesmers using illusionary wave. (One of them was doing it in a group, when they were asked to stop they said “lol I just hit skills idk what they do”.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

This went through my mind today

First they came for the dungeons, but I didn’t say anything because I don’t play dungeons

Then they came for world v world and still I said nothing because I didn’t play world v world

Then they came for player v player and still I said nothing because I didn’t play player v player

and then they came for legendaries and I said nothing because I don’t want a legendary

And when they came for my content, there was no one left to stand up for me.

As much as I disagree with the development direction GW2’s taken in the recent past, I’d hardly compare it to the Holocaust.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

^this.

This?! Wtf? People bought expansion for new legendaries which they were advertising as part of expansion only to see them being basically canceled. It wasnt “were working on it” it was one of the main selling points people PAID for.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Yunielesca.2850

Yunielesca.2850

You’ve got the point, they sold us something which was not finished and that they don’t intend to finish

Plus it makes 3 years now that they promised new legendaries, first for free, and then to sell their expansion.
After 3 years they made only 4 weapons, there are serious development issues in this company.

(edited by Yunielesca.2850)

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

^this.

This?! Wtf? People bought expansion for new legendaries which they were advertising as part of expansion only to see them being basically canceled. It wasnt “were working on it” it was one of the main selling points people PAID for.

Let.me ask you this. Would you buy a car that has no engine? But it’s ok, they said you can have it a few peaces over an unspecified time frame? No you wouldn’t. So buying HoT on the strength of “legendary weapons will be added over time” is no ones fault but your own. We knew going in what was coming with HoT. That is what we payed for. Raids and legendary weapons where always going to be added later. Sure ANet said you’d have to own HoT to be able to get them. But they never said they where included in the price.

Is it bad that they canned legendary weapons? Yes. Do I personally care? No, no I don’t. I’d rather see content aimed at everyone, over the few.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

Legendary weapons

Posted by: kirima san.3760

kirima san.3760

Since we not getting the legendary weapons which was part of HoT content. How about Anet compensate us by giving us ingame items like gems or an additional character slot?

We got legendary weapons; we’re getting one more.

Now, I admit that I expected more, but upon re-reading the original blog post (and follow-ups in various places), I realize that was me imposing my hopes on their comments — they never promised a full set of 16, only the new process allowing to create our own precursor and some new ones.

I also agree that, at best, ANet mismanaged our expectations — they could have made it clear that only a few legendaries would be offered with launch and that it might take awhile to see more.

Still, in terms of legendaries, they delivered what they said they would.

I’m sorry what? Here you go, all sixteen:

The first three we’ll release are a celestially themed axe called Astralaria, an experimental energy themed pistol called H.O.P.E., and a raven spirit themed staff called Nevermore. It takes a lot of work to craft these legendary journeys for release, so rather than take the time to develop the full set before releasing any of them, we will be releasing new legendary weapons in small groups at regular intervals until the full set of sixteen has been added to the game. Collections for the existing legendary weapons will be available on launch day, while the first three new legendaries will become available shortly after launch, alongside raids.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/hot-new-legendary-weapons/

Don’t spread FUD.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: SJL.4652

SJL.4652

Okay, i am disappointed with this.
However, I cannot fathom why people would still go about saying HoT was a half expansion. Does it have problems? Yes. Was it an expensive expansion? Maybe. But we all knew what this expansion was coming in. Alot of what HoT has been about is implementing new/final ideas and systems, not just pure mass of contents. Also did people feel so cheated when they received several dozens of free updates until the expansion? Sure gw2 was sold on that, but lets be realistic. Running an mmo without subsciption is itself a huge handicap. There cant be a half a thousand devs like wow delivering big. Anet does with what its got, and it did good to stand by and deliver all the free contents in the first few years. Not having subscriptions obviously takes its toll over the years as players leave, and im sure anet has to give in gradually more towards projects like expac2 and gemstores to pay the bills.

Please dont rage at the first sight of bad news, try to think about the shoes they might be in.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Finalfreefall.8247

Finalfreefall.8247

okay, seriously. there’s been about a page per hour for the past day, why is this aspect of the game so important to people?

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Funny…. I didn’t know bait and switch was legal

You should look up bait and switch. It’s absolutely not applicable to what’s happening here. False advertising would be closer, but you’d need to prove intent to deceive. Good luck with that.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

okay, seriously. there’s been about a page per hour for the past day, why is this aspect of the game so important to people?

Because it is. For some of us, they’re a goal to strive for. For others, it’s part of the game they bought, that is no longer coming.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Sinzaku.2980

Sinzaku.2980

Okay, i am disappointed with this.
However, I cannot fathom why people would still go about saying HoT was a half expansion. Does it have problems? Yes. Was it an expensive expansion? Maybe. But we all knew what this expansion was coming in. Alot of what HoT has been about is implementing new/final ideas and systems, not just pure mass of contents. Also did people feel so cheated when they received several dozens of free updates until the expansion? Sure gw2 was sold on that, but lets be realistic. Running an mmo without subsciption is itself a huge handicap. There cant be a half a thousand devs like wow delivering big. Anet does with what its got, and it did good to stand by and deliver all the free contents in the first few years. Not having subscriptions obviously takes its toll over the years as players leave, and im sure anet has to give in gradually more towards projects like expac2 and gemstores to pay the bills.

Please dont rage at the first sight of bad news, try to think about the shoes they might be in.

We all love the game we wouldnt spend time writting there otherwise, we just dont like the decisions about priority in their projects since most of HoT contents turns around legendary so without this project in the game, all the news contents adds are useless, unrewarding and not fun to play at all.

“Necromancer in Heart and Soul” ~ #8k Hours#Asura
-(EvE ~ EU)-

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Guys, MO already signed off in the last post of this topic, pretty sure he isnt reading this anymore because he is in IDGAF mode already.

oh wait thats how he and the rest of the anet team are usually.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Sphinx.8014

Sphinx.8014

They said that that legendaries would appear at intervals until the full set of 16 legendary weapons were added to the game…… That was part of the HoT advertising.

And that might still be true. Only that the intervals are a little more stretched now. They didn’t cancel the legendaries after all.

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

Since we not getting the legendary weapons which was part of HoT content. How about Anet compensate us by giving us ingame items like gems or an additional character slot?

Now, I admit that I expected more, but upon re-reading the original blog post (and follow-ups in various places), I realize that was me imposing my hopes on their comments — they never promised a full set of 16, only the new process allowing to create our own precursor and some new ones.

I also agree that, at best, ANet mismanaged our expectations — they could have made it clear that only a few legendaries would be offered with launch and that it might take awhile to see more.

The first three we’ll release are a celestially themed axe called Astralaria, an experimental energy themed pistol called H.O.P.E., and a raven spirit themed staff called Nevermore. It takes a lot of work to craft these legendary journeys for release, so rather than take the time to develop the full set before releasing any of them, we will be releasing new legendary weapons in small groups at regular intervals until the full set of sixteen has been added to the game. Collections for the existing legendary weapons will be available on launch day, while the first three new legendaries will become available shortly after launch, alongside raids.

Don’t spread FUD.

Legendary weapons where never part of HoT content, they where released after HoT launched. You where required to own HoT to get them..same with raids, we where told they would be coming after HoT launches.

So if anyone is talking rubbish it would be you. Yes Legendary weapons getting canned is bad, but we knew when we got HoT, that they would not ship with it. People need to remember this.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Sphinx.8014

Sphinx.8014

Sword, dagger or shield would have been great, but shortbow is fine. At least it can be interpreted as a weird form of thief-love

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Yunielesca.2850

Yunielesca.2850

Legendary weapons where never part of HoT content, they where released after HoT launched. You where required to own HoT to get them..same with raids, we where told they would be coming after HoT launches.

So if anyone is talking rubbish it would be you. Yes Legendary weapons getting canned is bad, but we knew when we got HoT, that they would not ship with it. People need to remember this.

It doesn’t matter if they were released at launch or after, they were part of the advertising of the expansion, and the article promising 16 new weapons has been made few days before the date of release.

It’s false advertising.

Maybe for the next expansion Anet will advertise only what they are sure to deliver…well I understand why they insisted on legendary weapons for Heart of Thorns because that expansion adds so few things that they had to fill it with every ideas they had in mind.

Legendary weapons

kirima san.3760

Don’t spread FUD.

Never part of HoT content? How come they were accounced the same time as HoT at the same event? And how come they are based on/in the new HoT maps? How come the website clearly says:

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns heralds the beginning of the first new set of legendary weapons to be added to the game since its original set of twenty included in the launch of Guild Wars 2.

They are part of HoT even if you seem to fail at reading.

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

They said that that legendaries would appear at intervals until the full set of 16 legendary weapons were added to the game…… That was part of the HoT advertising.

And that might still be true. Only that the intervals are a little more stretched now. They didn’t cancel the legendaries after all.

I think you need to look up the word indefinitely.

Basically it means without any limit of time or number.

So suspended indefinitely means…… They will not be working on them for a length of time with out limit.

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

Don’t spread FUD.

Never part of HoT content? How come they were accounced the same time as HoT at the same event? And how come they are based on/in the new HoT maps? How come the website clearly says:

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns heralds the beginning of the first new set of legendary weapons to be added to the game since its original set of twenty included in the launch of Guild Wars 2.

We where told they would not be included with the initial launch of HoT, we would need HoT to be able to craft them. The wording there is very specific. HoT heralds the start of new legendary weapons. Not, new legendary weapons will be included with HoT. If anyone has failed to read and understand it would seem to be you.

Legendary weapons

kirima san.3760

Don’t spread FUD.

We where told they would not be included with the initial launch of HoT, we would need HoT to be able to craft them. The wording there is very specific. HoT heralds the start of new legendary weapons. Not, new legendary weapons will be included with HoT. If anyone has failed to read and understand it would seem to be you.

Lol cherry pick some more mate, white knighting at its finest.

Legendary weapons

DaikonSamurai.6714

Funny…. I didn’t know bait and switch was legal

You should look up bait and switch. It’s absolutely not applicable to what’s happening here. False advertising would be closer, but you’d need to prove intent to deceive. Good luck with that.

Yeah Anet clearly intended on releasing the weapons. I think after releasing the first batch and getting the collective feedback of prohibitive material cost, requiring events to fail and other frustratingly easy to troll quirks, Anet stepped back, realized they had to rework this system, and whatever that rework is, is now far more work than when they intended to release. And thus led to the regrettable situation we are now in with announced content that can no longer be delivered.

Just my speculation though.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Don’t spread FUD.

Why do people say this like it’s an insult? It really isn’t… at any rate, it’s nothing more than a postponement. Mike did not say there would be no more legendaries forthcoming.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

Don’t spread FUD.

So the ability to read and comprehend English is white m knighting? Ok. Maybe look through my post history. You’ll see I’ve called ANet out on alot of things in the past.

But hay, if anyone cherry picked anything its you.

Legendary weapons

Finalfreefall.8247

Guys, MO already signed off in the last post of this topic, pretty sure he isnt reading this anymore because he is in IDGAF mode already.

oh wait thats how he and the rest of the anet team are usually.

could be sleeping

Legendary weapons

Burtnik.5218

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

3 years later.. 4 legendary weps behind paywall. Gg wp

And to the white knight;

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-legendary-journey/

I know you’re all dying for more information on new legendary weapons, but we’d like to delve into them more with a dedicated blog post in the future. For now, I’ll say that we’ve been working hard on new legendary weapons, the first handful of which will be introduced in Heart of Thorns, with more to come in subsequent updates. The methods by which you’ll craft these legendary weapons are similar to the existing system, but we’ve refined it into more of a journey, similar to precursor crafting. We also want to better preserve the prestige associated with crafting a legendary weapon, so the new legendary weapons, and their precursors, will not be tradable. Keep an eye out—we can’t wait to start showing them off when they’re ready!

From handful to 3, from regular updates to no updates at all

Legendary weapons

DaikonSamurai.6714

And to the white knight;

I know you’re all dying for more information on new legendary weapons, but we’d like to delve into them more with a dedicated blog post in the future. For now, I’ll say that we’ve been working hard on new legendary weapons, the first handful of which will be introduced in Heart of Thorns, with more to come in subsequent updates. The methods by which you’ll craft these legendary weapons are similar to the existing system, but we’ve refined it into more of a journey, similar to precursor crafting. We also want to better preserve the prestige associated with crafting a legendary weapon, so the new legendary weapons, and their precursors, will not be tradable. Keep an eye out—we can’t wait to start showing them off when they’re ready!

3 seems like a handful to me.

Legendary weapons

Finalfreefall.8247

Because it is. For some of us, they’re a goal to strive for. For others, it’s part of the game they bought, that is no longer coming.

Okay, that is pretty bad. Would it have been better if Mike had a vote on the last legendary or tried crowdsourcing it to the community?

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Because they cancelled 1 major thing in expansion so if they cancel wvw revamp, raids and all other stuff promised you will say same thing too?

Personally I think wvw revamp does not exist.

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

And to the white knight;

Again introduced in, not with. Nothing has been regular about HoT, not a thing. HoT was a mess and we all know it. Why do people insist on being surprised that something had to give? Would you rather seem them drop support for a game mode in favor of some skins that not everyone will want or have time to get?

I didn’t think so.

Legendary weapons

Finalfreefall.8247

Because they cancelled 1 major thing in expansion so if they cancel wvw revamp, raids and all other stuff promised you will say same thing too?

Personally I think wvw revamp does not exist.

Or it’s just so totally, horribly screwed up that they can’t show it. xD
Proof of concept would help there, Mabye some kind of Youtube tour with the Benny hill theme….

(edited by Finalfreefall.8247)

Legendary weapons

Burtnik.5218

And to the white knight;

Again introduced in, not with. Nothing has been regular about HoT, not a thing. HoT was a mess and we all know it. Why do people insist on being surprised that something had to give? Would you rather seem them drop support for a game mode in favor of some skins that not everyone will want or have time to get?

I didn’t think so.

What support are you speaking about? Broken and dead wvw? Broken and dead spvp? You see, like some people dont give a kitten about legendary weapons, i dont give a kitten about pve. That “support” means nothing to me. Why i dont care about pve? Bc its kittening terrible. So for me yes its drop support for a favor of “some skins”.

But either way, have fun in “expansion 2” playing with yourself. Many already left for other games. Thats why they rush ls3 now in hope it will bring back players.. wont happen. I personally cant w8 for this ship to sink for good.

Also what stop them from canceling everything else like “wvw revamp” or ls3 if they canceled legendary weapons just like that? Nothing at all. Time to wake up and stop white knighting.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Oogo.4083

Oogo.4083

i love living story but we all must admit gw2 is very aesthetic based game,,,, and big part of that aesthetic is standing apart in crowd,,,,, and legendary weapon helped do that….. first they cancel fractal leaderboard( i don’t even know if i want one) but it was feature nonetheless), now legendary weapon,,,,, whats the guarantee they won’t cancel wvw overhaul or something else next????. i am deeply saddened.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Orb.7635

Orb.7635

We are all waiting for April’s patch to finally make a judgment ofc.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: White Hunter.3416

White Hunter.3416

Right direction. Living story more important than another fluffy gold sink item.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: White Hunter.3416

White Hunter.3416

You’ll get another LS episode. It is a good compensation.
Cmon, does the another useless gold sink more important than story?

Legendary weapons

BrotherBelial.3094

And to the white knight;

I didn’t think so.

What support are you speaking about? Broken and dead wvw? Broken and dead spvp? You see, like some people dont give a kitten about legendary weapons, i dont give a kitten about pve. That “support” means nothing to me. Why i dont care about pve? Bc its kittening terrible. So for me yes its drop support for a favor of “some skins”.

But either way, have fun in “expansion 2” playing with yourself. Many already left for other games. Thats why they rush ls3 now in hope it will bring back players.. wont happen. I personally cant w8 for this ship to sink for good.

Also what stop them from canceling everything else like “wvw revamp” or ls3 if they canceled legendary weapons just like that? Nothing at all. Time to wake up and stop white knighting.

You don’t care for PvE, but you want to do the legendary weapons that are mostly PvE focused, and on top of that if you are this unhappy, why are you still here? As for playing on my own with the next Xpac, at what point did I say I was going to buy it?

Please tell me more about how you know my future.

Legendary weapons

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I too can’t understand why some are so angry for this but what I do understand is that alot of people are angry becouse they backed down on a promise. It could have been the raid, it could have been the LW it could have been any content that Anet has promised to deliver as a part of the Expac and everyone would have been angry with them. Legendaries is probably the least hard hitting promise that they could have terminated, but there are some people who like this kind of content and bought HoT mostly for the sake of Legendary weapons.

That people are angry, I do get that but what makes me sad is that there are so many rude people who are cursing and blaming Anet for being all kind of monsters without any facts and to little information.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Legendary weapons

Posted by: Alecu.4786

Alecu.4786

I know there might be more than a dozen more threads on this topic right now, but I just want to express my deep feelings of regret and disappointment when I heard the news. In my opinion, Legedaries have always been part of GW2’s endgame and halting the development of new ones sounds really discouraging. I am aware that there might be stuff that’s more important, like the living world, but this game is all about cosmetics!!

Once again, please, just please don’t halt their development! The reasons are obvious and the whole community have expressed them!