Legendary weapons and sigils

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Ok so i’m going to apologize for making this thread, as i’m sure it’s been discussed but i’ve tried the search on here and it just flat out doesn’t work.

So I love the way legendaries work, how they let me change stats and all that. But is there a way to change sigils without over writing and destroying the current sigils?? Some of these sigils are expensive and it would suck to have to buy more.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Currently no, only if you use a transmutation spliter, but that is usually more expensive than any sigil.
Many have suggested to legendaries be able to store sigils and once you stored it, be able to swap.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

yeah that would be a solid option. It makes no sense to have them be able to change stats but can’t change sigils.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Posted by: Adamo.4201

Adamo.4201

You can buy a extraction tool from the gem store that will remove the sigil without destroying you’re weapon.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Sigil library would be the answer- equip a sigil on your legendary and it should be forever unlocked for it allowing you to switch to it whenever you choose.

Sadly it’ll be a long time until this is implemented ( if ever).

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

You can buy a extraction tool from the gem store that will remove the sigil without destroying you’re weapon.

I’m afraid that depending on the sigil/rune the extraction tool is too expensive to remove them, you’re better off just replacing it in some cases.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Posted by: Llethlin Dowr.3416

Llethlin Dowr.3416

I am really in favor of the idea of storing sigils on a legendary too and then being able to pick from them