Legendary weapons & level cap increase...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Have they said if they will scale up with you while you level… turn into level 90 (or whatever) weapons… or just be expensive shiney skins to transmute?

Not that I have one… just kinda been wondering this for a while.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

No because they haven’t confirmed if there will be levels beyond 80 (although they have strongly hinted at it). All they have confirmed for absolute is that they will always have the stats equal to the top tier. I would expect if they did raise the level cap (and I sincerely hope they don’t), they will have to scale certain tiers up.

No matter what will get posted in this thread there will only be conjecture and speculation at this point. Anet have confirmed nothing since such matters are a long way off and things can/will change before we get to the point of worrying about it.

Posted by: Smelly Bookah.6957

Smelly Bookah.6957

No because they haven’t confirmed if there will be levels beyond 80 (although they have strongly hinted at it). All they have confirmed for absolute is that they will always have the stats equal to the top tier. I would expect if they did raise the level cap (and I sincerely hope they don’t), they will have to scale certain tiers up.

No matter what will get posted in this thread there will only be conjecture and speculation at this point. Anet have confirmed nothing since such matters are a long way off and things can/will change before we get to the point of worrying about it.

Forget. Too many wow players moaning about lack of end-game. I am more than certain lvl cap will beincreased. It also wouldn’t suprise me if legendary items remained lvl 80.
As for the quote that legendaries will always be equal to top-tier it only relates to introduction of ascended gear.

This game is no longer Guild Wars 1, and seems like A-Net doesn’t care much about franchise history, since all the steps they make take GW2 in the ver opposite direction of what we are used to.

Posted by: mavet.3047

mavet.3047

Forget. Too many wow players moaning about lack of end-game. I am more than certain lvl cap will beincreased. It also wouldn’t suprise me if legendary items remained lvl 80.
As for the quote that legendaries will always be equal to top-tier it only relates to introduction of ascended gear.

This game is no longer Guild Wars 1, and seems like A-Net doesn’t care much about franchise history, since all the steps they make take GW2 in the ver opposite direction of what we are used to.

Agreed. All these greedy slimeballs are interrested in is money and how much to suck it out of the players. They’ve taken a walk down the dark side with EA Games and ActiBlizz. Another company ready for the crapper of history...

Mors janua vitæ

Posted by: postman.6915

postman.6915

Agreed. All these greedy slimeballs are interrested in is money and how much to suck it out of the players. They’ve taken a walk down the dark side with EA Games and ActiBlizz. Another company ready for the crapper of history…

Really man, after taking a peak at your posting history, you need to take a step back and go do something else for a while. You have an unhealthy infatuation with all of this conspiracy theory stuff and the gem store.

On topic: I certainly hope that legendary’s are a “forever weapon” for the amount of work they involve. I think that would be a very smart move on their part. I was wondering if they would be introducing new legendary’s with different stat mix moving forward. Would be great to have con damage staff for my Necro rather than the default stats on the Bitfrost.

Undead Lords [UDL] Stormbluff Isle
Keepin it real since ’94
http://forums.undeadlords.net