Legendary wep next ls update?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

So I saw the new trailer of the next LS update, and I just wanted to know if there was going to be a new legendary weapon to go along with it. Has there been any word?

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

Posted by: Sarnax.8357

Sarnax.8357

Yea I looked through the video a couple times and didn’t see anything. Usually they put something in there but not this time.

Hope that doesn’t portend any legendary wpn issues in the next LS…

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

It’s already slow enough as it is. If you take 2 months for an episode and only put 1 weapon in (not even factoring the fact that the episodes will end long before this, maybe they’ll be expac 2?..) It’s going to be another.. 20 months before we have a full 16 second set.. yea, that’s starting now (but not counting this one, so I guess 18 months)

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Posted by: vaxjani.9073

vaxjani.9073

Wondering about the same thing. If i would know what weapon it will be and how would it look like (skin, effects, etc.) i could decide to make it or either Eureka before the patch (no legy inscription so it is cheaper)

Lagspike – Never Gonna Find Me – Happy Burstday
War/Ranger/Thief Roaming Vids

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

I dont think anyone said there will be a new legendary weapon every living world update.

In fact,last time i checked the “posponed legendary weapons indefinently” still stands.
Legendary weapons are a side project atm. Quagan shield was aparently a crowd favorite so they made it a reality

Posted by: ErolQuest.7209

ErolQuest.7209

I dont think anyone said there will be a new legendary weapon every living world update.

In fact,last time i checked the “posponed legendary weapons indefinently” still stands.
Legendary weapons are a side project atm. Quagan shield was aparently a crowd favorite so they made it a reality

Then you checked badly… let me help you:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/legendary-weapons/

P.S.
Not sure why it takes so long even without the journey system, but patience ^^

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I expect there would be one considering they seem quite easy to make now. Let’s just wait and see I guess.

Maybe they want to surprise us?

Nalhadia – Kaineng