Let's get down to business.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

When are we going to see the bunny ears and (less importantly but still important) the aviators back in the gem store? I am willing to pay copious amounts of money for them. Like I’d probably spend 1000 gems each on them without even blinking.

Do I need to make a petition on change.org? Should I make a Kickstarter? Should I write a letter to President Obama? I will do all of these things and more in order to have access to these skins.

I stay up till 3am EST every night and check the gem store before bed and they’re never there. I need these skins. I need them. Pretty please.

Incursiön [iN]

Posted by: Vepo.4208

Vepo.4208

Depends if they were limited or not.

Character: Doowie – Ranger / Dow Dow – Thief / Unknown – Revenant
Guild: Rebellious New Generation [RNG] / Server: Aurora Glade – EN
Twitch: http://www.Twitch.tv/DoowieEU

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

May I ask what this obsession with bunny ears is all about?

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Vepo.4208

Vepo.4208

Anime, playboy bunnies … furry obsessions…. countless reasons :P

Character: Doowie – Ranger / Dow Dow – Thief / Unknown – Revenant
Guild: Rebellious New Generation [RNG] / Server: Aurora Glade – EN
Twitch: http://www.Twitch.tv/DoowieEU

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Oh.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

To defeat.. the Huns!

Aw, I was expecting people to break out into a Mulan song with the name of this thread..

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

To defeat.. the Huns!

Aw, I was expecting people to break out into a Mulan song with the name of this thread..

Noooo, I’m too late…. That’s the first thing I was thinking when I read the title. So: you are not alone

mcgriddles.2416

Uhm well I’m not a furry, lol… I just think they’re so cute! I play all female characters so I think they would look adorable. I never wear helms cause they tend to make my characters bald, so this is such a cute way to wear a helm and not be bald.

To defeat.. the Huns!

That was most definitely not my goal

Incursiön [iN]

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

I want my wizard hat!

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

When are we going to see the bunny ears and (less importantly but still important) the aviators back in the gem store? I am willing to pay copious amounts of money for them. Like I’d probably spend 1000 gems each on them without even blinking.

Do I need to make a petition on change.org? Should I make a Kickstarter? Should I write a letter to President Obama? I will do all of these things and more in order to have access to these skins.

I stay up till 3am EST every night and check the gem store before bed and they’re never there. I need these skins. I need them. Pretty please.

Maybe you will see them after people like you post in the appropriate thread for things you would like to see in the gem store because thats where the people responsible for it are looking for feedback.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/37#post4761536

If you really think a new thread on a duplicate topic will generate more traction or in any way will accelerate the process of you having the opportunity to purchase those items (which it wont), at least make your topic title count and relevant towards your suggestion.

The chances of someone responsible for placing new or old items in the gem store rotation to actually open your thread based on your topic title are next to none.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

mcgriddles.2416

Maybe you will see them after people like you post in the appropriate thread for things you would like to see in the gem store because thats where the people responsible for it are looking for feedback.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/37#post4761536

If you really think a new thread on a duplicate topic will generate more traction or in any way will accelerate the process of you having the opportunity to purchase those items (which it wont), at least make your topic title count and relevant towards your suggestion.

The chances of someone responsible for placing new or old items in the gem store rotation to actually open your thread based on your topic title are next to none.

Relax, killer. I DID look for the suggestions forum and didn’t see it at the time.

Incursiön [iN]