Let's talk about Legendary trinkets etc

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SirPuddlesworth.6783

SirPuddlesworth.6783

Was having a chat in one of my guilds about legendary accessories , trinkets and rings.

Ascended rings and trinkets are one of the easiest things to get in general, leading us to how they can be implemented if these are so easy.

As jeweler is capped currently at 400, leaving Anet for room to throw this up to 500 and play around maybe with the idea of legendary trinkets, would be a big convenience (if you have the gold) as this would allow you to keep up with the meta for the classes that can share the armor and weapons.

What do you guys think?

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

Or you can go to Bloodstone Fen and get the trinkets with rubies, and spend an extra 100 unbound magic and change the stats to anything you want later…

Posted by: Aeon.4127

Aeon.4127

Or you can go to Bloodstone Fen and get the trinkets with rubies, and spend an extra 100 unbound magic and change the stats to anything you want later…

Though I agree with you in the sense of being able to change the stats at little to no effort, I also agree with the OP. Their are people such as myself who do everything in their power to become a walking talking convenience center, Personal tp, merch, bank, forge, etc, annnnd stat swap on the fly with current available items weapons/soon armor. It’s not about being able to do it in a manner thats inexpensive, but rather how to stick to doing what you are currently doing and playing around with what you have at any given time. Maybe I am looking to much into this, the current accessories and stat swaps is a nice addition, but by no means should it be the end all to the limit of which they take accessories 2. However realistically I do not see them working on this until all legendary armor is done, most exp2 legendary weapons are available, and possibly exp3 is revealed.