Let us reset Hearts

Let us reset Hearts

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Leeches.7126

Leeches.7126

Not sure if theres a specific area to leave a suggestion / feedback, so i’ll put it here in General.

It would be cool if you let us reset our entire map completion, or even just zone by zone. I did a lot of these quests years ago and when playing with someone else i’d like to be able to reset so I can help out.

Thanks

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

I can’t imagine ever wanting to re do a heart.

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: FallenTear.3710

FallenTear.3710

How about make a new char ?

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

I can’t imagine ever wanting to re do a heart.

totally agree
just finished world completion with my revenant and the best part was Orr.

norn warrior

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Thread name change > “Let him reset his hearts”.

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I could never reset my heart. I love everyone who’s filled it.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

Maybe not reset our hearts , but it would be nice if we could still interact and take part in the heart activities upon revisiting them. For example, if we could pick up a bucket of water to throw at a norn to wake them up during our heart, I think it would be nice if we could still do this after.

When helping other players it’s always nice if you can interact and take part as well.

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Only if you cannot get any of the completion rewards after the first time.

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Maybe not reset our hearts , but it would be nice if we could still interact and take part in the heart activities upon revisiting them. For example, if we could pick up a bucket of water to throw at a norn to wake them up during our heart, I think it would be nice if we could still do this after.

When helping other players it’s always nice if you can interact and take part as well.

I agree with this one. Seems silly to cut off your ability to interact with things like that, even if they become pointless to do after you finish the heart.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Hazelaar.5720

Hazelaar.5720

I agree with this one. Seems silly to cut off your ability to interact with things like that, even if they become pointless to do after you finish the heart.

Agreed, that would be nice. Sometimes I finish hearts with only one facet of the activity (generally combat if a random even spawns with that enemy). It’d be nice to still be able to do the random other bits of the activity afterwards.

Let us reset Hearts

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

OP, if you just want to play with someone and do hearts with them, get a f2p account. That has 2 character slots. Whenever they log on, you switch to that and do hearts with them.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.