Lets put the next AMA questions together

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

I came up with another question and it regards Magic Find:

• Regardless of anyone’s opinion about bringing Magic Find items in a dungeon, I think anyone can agree that Magic Find only benefits the person who’s utilizing it and not their teammates. For example, I can bring a Guardian that has many defensive stats and abilities and they benefit my party by keeping us alive a little longer; while bringing a Warrior with offensive stats and abilities would benefit my party because stuff dies faster. However, bringing a Warrior or Guardian with Magic Find gear would only benefit those two and no one else in my party. If Magic Find is here to stay, then What is being done to Magic Find so the stat is more welcoming for group content?

I like this one! It has been the concern of several posters.
Also, thanks for bringing the thread back up. Will add this first thing in the morning

Ath

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Okay, i’ll rephrase my questions:

Can we expect for currently missing stat sets (knight, Carrion, rampager, healing power ones, etc) to become available in ascended tier eq (and if so, when?)

What is considered to be a reasonable price range for Ascended items? (aproximate gold/karma value, mats used, hours needed to obtain)

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

1. WvW is so much more popular than SPvP, it has been speculated that this is due to WvW giving rewards that actually impact the “real” part of the game. Are there any plans to add karma, gold, exp, or even PvE gear rewards to SPvP, in order to save the thinned SPvP population with an influx of new players?

2. Is dueling actually a difficult feature to add? Can’t costume brawling be retooled to use our actual profession abilities? It seems like such an exciting feature that would make the entire world a beautiful 1v1 playground with nearly infinite map variation

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

Updated the list with new questions

Keep them coming.

Ath

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

Posted by: Erewhon.2590

Erewhon.2590

Music questions! Any chance for the budding choir bell musicians, that couldn’t afford an unbreakable choir bell, being able to craft consumable versions? Also, “The Minstrel” legendary currently does nothing for a legendary, any chance of adding harp notes to it?