Lets talk about the new Gem conversion [Merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

Ok so if anyone is curious as to how many were confused by lower denominations of gems here’s an easy way to search the forums:

site:https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum (insert search query here)

copy/paste that whole above line and of course replace the search query with whatever you’re searching for

So far I haven’t found one single thread about how confusing it was to be able to buy less than 400 gems with gold. Not one.

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

(edited by Wasbunny.6531)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Ok, guys. Some of you are unhappy about this change, I can see that. BUT… quite honestly, most of you are sort of (I hate to use the word) ranting (sorry!) instead of offering suggestions.

I assure you, the team leader told me not 15 minutes ago, they will listen to suggestions.

• Does that mean you get everything you want? Probably not.
  • Does that mean you should suggest something? Yes, of course! Because they’re expecting player input.

So you want lower increments? Think it through and present a suggestion! You want XYZ in the interface? Post that idea. You would rather see something else? Post what you think about that other thing. Please don’t get into the whole “I’m going to kick the devs and their little dogs, too” because it’s not doing you or us any good at all.

I’m not here to apologize. I’m here to communicate and right now, the communication is coming in without a whole lot of substance. Over to you for suggestions and constructive input!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Schtizzel.5497

Schtizzel.5497

Ok, guys. Some of you are unhappy about this change, I can see that. BUT… quite honestly, most of you are sort of (I hate to use the word) ranting (sorry!) instead of offering suggestions.

I assure you, the team leader told me not 15 minutes ago, they will listen to suggestions.

• Does that mean you should suggest something? Yes, of course! Because they’re expecting player input.

So you want lower increments? Think it through and present a suggestion! You want XYZ in the interface? Post that idea. You would rather see something else? Post what you think about that other thing. Please don’t get into the whole “I’m going to kick the devs and their little dogs, too” because it’s not doing you or us any good at all.

I’m not here to apologize. I’m here to communicate and right now, the communication is coming in without a whole lot of substance. Over to you for suggestions and constructive input!

Put in an option to manually exchange gold for X amount of gems and vice versa

Done.

No more putting in X gold to get the amount of gems you want and so it won’t confuse players. I want to exchang my 100 gems for gold, fine, just type it in and when you wanna get gems for your gold, fine, just type in how much gems you want. Profit.

Posted by: Rabe.2456

Rabe.2456

I suggest putting an extra slider into the UI to adjust the amount of gems/gold you want to exchange.

Posted by: Syzygy.5031

Syzygy.5031

I’m sorry, but I really can’t believe you guys anymore till we see proof. Your charts, your metrics, whatever.

There’s a thing about metrics. They show you what you measure. Which doesn’t go to show they measure the correct things. They can never measure WHY.

As a for instance, see the Amazon and eBay habit of suggesting you buy another microwave, because you just added a microwave to basket.

ANet may have metrics a-plenty, but I am increasingly convinced they don’t have GOOD metrics.

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

If it’s just about simplification, why can’t you keep the simple options and then right beneath them have the option to put in your own custom value? That would keep it simple for the people who need it while keeping flexibility for those who don’t.

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

I have a suggestion, release an expansion and I will shower you in money

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

I suggest you revert it.

And revert the PS.

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

By Ogden’s hammer! The new player experience strikes again!

I don’t like the changes. It really wasn’t all that confusing before in my opinion.

It sacrifices function for unnecessary “user friendliness”.

I will drown and die in the new player experience.

(edited by DarkOcean.8746)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Add an option buy gems in 100 gem increments instead of making 400 gems the smallest denomination possible. Problem solved.

THERE! Thank you, Errant Venture — that’s a solid suggestion with a reasonable tone. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

You know why it’s coming through ranty? Because we feel like you just spit in our faces. First with the change in the first place, and then NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Completely revert it.

I will only accept that or a minimum increments down to 25. ANY chance of wasting gold on gems that you don’t want is wrong.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

The interface did need adjusting, but not at the expense of freedom.

Yes it was confusing. Yes it was a little buggy.

How to fix?:

Leave its current functionality in.
Put the graph back in.
Put a custom amount section in too.

Thus you’d have the new and the old.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Maybe the reason you’re not getting communication because people feel this doesn’t merit a discussion, just a reversion of the change and an apology.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

Posted by: Tulki.1458

Tulki.1458

Hey there,

Here are a few tidbits from the team:

• A lot of newer players had trouble with the interface. That doesn’t apply to you, you’re veterans who have been around the conversion block a time or two. But newer players will benefit from the updated system.
  • The goal was to make the Gem Store more like other shopping experiences, and if you think about it, there is more of that feel to it now.
  • You may be surprised to know this (I know I was) but very few people bought gems at smaller denominations than the first one offered in the new system. That’s not to say they never did, nor that there wouldn’t be the desire to do so. But overall, the current options were selected based on player purchases in the past.
  • The team is going to listen to your feedback and, if and when it’s practical and desirable, they can look towards adjusting the new system to better meet your needs.

So please keep your thoughts coming on the new system. Feel free to make suggestions but please, keeping them constructive would be very much appreciated.

Saying “it’s for new players and you don’t understand” is not a satisfactory justification for harmful patches any more. This was the exact same excuse given for the trait changes which provoked over 2000 replies against the system, none of which were acted upon.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Here’s my suggestion:

Keep the Current one first as a tab, for quick buys. If people know how many gems they need right away and dont want to fudge around, they can just click and buy.

A second tab can be implemented for lower amounts, because sadly, if you have 100 gems, and only need like 100 more for the horns, you dont want to spend 74 gold for 400, you just bought too many! So the second tab can have the custom amount, where you decide how many gems you want.

Add a third tab to see the graph rate.

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

If a player wants to spend $10 on gems to convert to gold, they no longer have the ability to do so.

Stranding some rounding errors on an account has some psychological advantages when it’s implemented from the start, but since it wasn’t you’ve more or less just stolen money from everyone who had an odd denomination of gems on their account.

This may make the interface more accessible to new players, but it’s much less functional and that has a good chance of kittening off your whales; I know GW2 isn’t a burn and churn game, but if there’s one rule of monetizing it’s to not kittening off your whales.

Offering only very large increments on the gold to gem conversion is a substantial loss of functionality that feels a lot like a cash grab, regardless of what you put in the kool-aid. You might make a bit more from squeezing some players a bit harder but you’ll lose some customers in the process as well; hopefully you know the metrics well enough to tell the difference.

(edited by Ensign.2189)

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Add an option buy gems in 100 gem increments instead of making 400 gems the smallest denomination possible. Problem solved.

THERE! Thank you, Errant Venture — that’s a solid suggestion with a reasonable tone. Thank you.

Why? A gem is a single unit of currency. Why start with 100, and not 1?

Posted by: Gambit.7836

Gambit.7836

This is a terrible update for the following reasons:

1. If trading gems for gold, you cannot see the value of x gems and are forced to either calculate manually or are pigeon-holed into a fixed amount of gold
2. Cannot see historical exchange data over time

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

The interface did need adjusting, but not at the expense of freedom.

Yes it was confusing. Yes it was a little buggy.

How to fix?:

Leave its current functionality in.
Put the graph back in.
Put a custom amount section in too.

Thus you’d have the new and the old.

Reasonable input on the former system and another suggestion. Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: lunacrous.6751

lunacrous.6751

Suggestion: an option to, when I give you real money for Gems, convert every last Gem to Gold if I so wish.

I will not be purchasing Gems again until this is available, sad to say, as this is the main reason I ever did purchase them in the first place.

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

You know why it’s coming through ranty? Because we feel like you just spit in our faces. First with the change in the first place, and then NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT.

What makes it worse in my mind is the suggestions being offered are all common sense, things whoever created this new one should have thought of immediately.

Add that on top of things like butchering the hell out of the personal story, gating traits horridly even AFTER we provided feed back…………………….yeah, sorry, but you guys deserve the ranty sounding posts at this point.

(edited by Celestina.2894)

Posted by: SlayerGT.6805

SlayerGT.6805

Another thing to keep in mind is that if you are always getting your Gems from Gold, you as a player are not contributing a dime to A.net except with your initial purchase of the game. Only those that buy Gems with real money are providing income.

Thing is, I for instance, would pay real money from time to time for something I want right away and have no patience or time to farm gold for (see: the count outfit right now). But I don’t like being taken for an idiot, and if Anet forces things like this down my throat, that’s exactly what they are doing to me and I won’t even consider paying them just out of sheer principle, I don’t care if they bring in dragon mounts or what the heckever. It’s 2014, not 1914. The market is huge, and the way you treat customers is equally as important as the goods you provide. If you don’t see this, your customers will turn away and the competition will eat you. It’s that simple.

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

I can’t see how this new system could ever be better than having the option to buy exactly the amount you need. Having the custom conversion would be best.

If you want to insist on this new ridiculousness, then of course we want lower increments. Preferably blocks that actually fit to the prices, thank you.

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Add options to sell set amount of round number of gems in one go. 800, 1600, 4000, 8000 gems. Noone wants to sell 742 gems in one go.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Hey there,

• A lot of newer players had trouble with the interface. That doesn’t apply to you, you’re veterans who have been around the conversion block a time or two. But newer players will benefit from the updated system.
  • The goal was to make the Gem Store more like other shopping experiences, and if you think about it, there is more of that feel to it now.
  • You may be surprised to know this (I know I was) but very few people bought gems at smaller denominations than the first one offered in the new system. That’s not to say they never did, nor that there wouldn’t be the desire to do so. But overall, the current options were selected based on player purchases in the past.
  • The team is going to listen to your feedback and, if and when it’s practical and desirable, they can look towards adjusting the new system to better meet your needs.

So please keep your thoughts coming on the new system. Feel free to make suggestions but please, keeping them constructive would be very much appreciated.

And yet in the history of this forum there has never been a post saying “the gem exchange interface is confusing me as a new player” or anything similar.

Really? You’re 100% certain there’s never been such a post? Good for you, then!

Concerns of this nature come in via tickets, when someone takes the wrong step, buys too many times, isn’t able to process the acquistion or exchange, etc. By the time someone’s on the forums, they’re usually comfortable with the systems.

Well, if only the forum search worked (you know, after more than 2 years..) we could look and see, but it doesn’t, so there is that.

It’s often said and I agree with this, that forum posters in no way make up for the majority of players in the game.

If we use that logic and apply it here it would mean that not only are these people that are filing these complaints (ahem, suggestions) in tickets have to outnumber forum posters. But they would without a doubt be in the majority to have any sort of impact on what is being changed.

So one of 2 things is happening,

1) These people are omitting from posting on the forums altogether in preference to filling a support ticket and consist of a considerable number

Or

2) These people don’t actually exist

And given that you just claimed all these so called players are not smart enough to figure out how to exchange gold for gems it’s doubly doubtful that they’d be able to figure out how to file a support ticket which is far more complicated.

P.S. I appreciate the sarcasm you’re showing me in your post. It’s cute.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Posted by: Cardovillian.2403

Cardovillian.2403

I would like to suggest that the minimum increment be set to 100 gems, because I’m not buying any more gems for real money until that happens.

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Hey there,

And yet in the history of this forum there has never been a post saying “the gem exchange interface is confusing me as a new player” or anything similar.

Really? You’re 100% certain there’s never been such a post? Good for you, then!

Concerns of this nature come in via tickets, when someone takes the wrong step, buys too many times, isn’t able to process the acquistion or exchange, etc. By the time someone’s on the forums, they’re usually comfortable with the systems.

So next time we should send tickets instead of making forum posts?
I’ll send you a ticket, I want 50/100/200/gems converting ingame now.
I’ll send you a ticket, I want more precusor drops and more gold in PvP. Because this ‘minimum 400gems’ is insane, pvp players can’t afford this.

Well, since I send tickets, it should be dealt with swiftly I hope..

Edit: Made for new players? New players dont have 76g.. This is also another problem with the ‘Fixed Trading Prices’.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

For gems to gold, they should have added an exchange all option.

For gold to gems, basing the amounts on your current total would have been a lot better imo. I don’t want to buy 400 gems for example, I want a total of 400 gems.

With the new implementation, what am I supposed to do with a gem count less than the minimum exchange rate? Sit on them forever?

Posted by: barnabas j collins.2306

barnabas j collins.2306

Firstly, the anger is justified because it was a bad change that only a little thought on the part of the devs would have prevented.

Secondly, suggestions have been made that do make sense:

1: add smaller increments (say, the ability to get 5, 25, 100) gems

or 2: give us the ability to specify how many gems we want and see how much gold that will cost (admittedly the old way of having to play around with the gold amount to get to the specific number of gems required was clumsy)

both of these have been made multiple times. Since you wish us to give feedback and the feed back has been given, please address these suggestions.

In the meantime I will submit a support ticket to exchange my 7 useless gems for silver and will do this any time i have left overs. i will also submit tickets anytime i want to purchase just 5 or 10 gems. And i will resubmit the tickets until I get a satisfactory result.

Posted by: Nemitri.8172

Nemitri.8172

No seriously Arena Net, you can’t keep hiding under this “but it helps new players” excuse, we can see right through it, this is outrageous! this is like going to the store to buy something that costs 5$, but the cashier accepts ONLY 20$ bills AND keeps the change until you buy something worth 20$…oh and all its items cost variable numbers that no matter what the costumer buys, he/she will end up with change he/she can’t use! Fix…this….mess…..already! it is unacceptable!

Like many have said, at LEAST add other denominations for 1…5…10…50…100…. etc.!

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

I mean why make 99 gems worthless? Rework the UI for clarity if needed but let us make our own decisions as to the exact number of gems we wish to purchase.

No cash registers round up to the nearest 100 when giving change.

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

Simplification

Say we want 700 gems (buying with gold) because we know that’s how much we need for the specific purchases, including the Gems on our account already.

Old system: Convert gold to get 700 gems in one transaction. Simple.

New system: Buy too many gems, in several transactions. Less simple.

The new system’s attempt at simplification introduces different complexity.

Ok – but we want to improve the old system based on tickets/feedback.

In the old system, you put in Gold, Silver and Copper until you got the specific number of gems you wanted. Yes, I can see how some people might find this finicky or cumbersome.

Suggestion

Add an second bar for the player to specify desired gems, and the Gold/Silver/Copper required is calculated. Whichever bar the player opts for greys out the undesired one.

This appears in a UI screen that presents itself when the player selects the button “I want to convert a specific number of gold or gems.”

(edited by dace.8019)

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

I’m seriously upset by this change.
400 gems = 76gold. That’s the minimum. No new player can’t afford this yet they made the change for new players? I don’t see the logic.

Give us atleast minimum of 50/100 and 200gems.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Posted by: Tony.8659

Tony.8659

Yeah I have a suggestion, revert back to how it once was. I mean what if I just want to buy for example 25 GEMS for that new Halloween candy? I don’t want to spend 75G+ for 400 GEMS that’s not right. What if I don’t have any use for that candy and just want to buy one? That would be a waste of earned gold for me that I can use elsewhere. I think this is a bad change for the game. I sure everyone was happy before the change now we are forced to buy 400 GEMS as the lowest amount. We should have a choice like before as to how many GEMS we want to buy. Dictatorship is what I call this change.

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

He beat me to it, but yea, that’s the suggestion I’d like to see done. A simple dropdown could allow users to pick their denomination without taking up too much UI real estate. =)

And, for what it’s worth, I do appreciate the simpler design of the gold-gem screen, even though I like small gem conversions of less than 400. It really comes in handy when you’re just short a small amount of gems for a particular item and don’t want to throw down a whole $10.

Posted by: Sylv.6514

Sylv.6514

No, the only thing that makes sense is to give us the custom amount conversion back. Fixed increments should be an option, it shouldn’t be required. Make the fixed increments the default exchange screen, but add a button that navigates to the custom conversion. That is all we want. Stop forcing these “improvements” down our throats.

Posted by: MystikaLsmuRF.7150

MystikaLsmuRF.7150

Well, the solution is pretty easy. In a lot of the new changes to “help new players”, may it be in terms of interface or whatever, there’s never a middle. It’s always: ERASE this and IMPLEMENT that. In this instance, the problem would be that you are forcing players to buy at pre-defined quantities instead of buying the amount they want. I find it silly how such change went through without keeping an option, maybe not as flashy as the big board there, but just an option as the bottom of the board where you simply say the number of gems that you want to buy and the system tells you how much it will cost. The way the old system worked made it quite silly to be the other way around: putting gold and then having to subtract until you got to let’s say 799 and adding a bit to get to an even number.

So yeah, there as a suggestion about 100gems increments, but why don’t you just put a box at the bottom where we just put in the number of gems we want and it generates the price according to the current market and then we can click “buy” just like before, but the other way around.

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Put in an option to manually exchange gold for X amount of gems and vice versa

Done.

No more putting in X gold to get the amount of gems you want and so it won’t confuse players. I want to exchang my 100 gems for gold, fine, just type it in and when you wanna get gems for your gold, fine, just type in how much gems you want. Profit.

This makes sense.

Frankly, the way it worked before didn’t make much sense. Almost no one went into the gem store and said, “I’m going to spend 40 gold today.” They went to the gem store and said, “I want to buy 400 gems.” Then they would fiddle with the gold count until they got the right amount.

With that said, I prefer the old system to this one. Destroying all flexibility is completely uncalled for.

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

Maybe the reason you’re not getting communication because people feel this doesn’t merit a discussion, just a reversion of the change and an apology.

This – at a minimum. Heavy handed money grubbing, and being caught out at it, deserves at the least an apology.

The last few patches have done a LOT of harm to Anet’s reputation. Between this, the trait fiasco, the neutered playing experience, and a complete lack of indications as to where the game is going, it almost seems they want to upset their playerbase.

If that’s the case – mission accomplished.

Posted by: WindFall.1479

WindFall.1479

Regardless of the increments (though I also wish for smaller increments if this new system is here to stay), please keep in mind the pricing of current, new, and on-sale items. The system you have right now is inconvenient with anything priced at 500 gems, 900 gems, etc. This goes especially for items priced anything in between those 100 gem intervals (125 gems, 275 gems).

Hey everyone, whatever your opinion is on this new currency exchange, hyperbole doesn’t help. It wastes everyone’s time trying to read them and filter out the BS.

(edited by WindFall.1479)

Posted by: LordHogFred.3691

LordHogFred.3691

So my proposal would be:

Have “preset packages” similar to those shown currently for ease of access but allow the exchange of any multiple of 25 gems.
It should be 25 as that is the lowest value (excluding sales but that shouldn’t be taken into account) item on the store.

This proposal achieves the ease of use and simplified purchase of gems, removing the awkward rounding issues (which I agree were annoying) while maintaining the freedom of purchasing a more precise amount of gems.

Importantly this approach doesn’t actually remove any of the previous functionality, which the current system does but it still achieves the aims of making the system more accessible and easy to use.

Posted by: Giggityman.2837

Giggityman.2837

“I never asked for this” -Adam Jensen

Posted by: sakurals.7143

sakurals.7143

Put an option for us to write down the amount of gems we want, so the system can calculate how much gold we need to expend, if we don’t have enought show a message and don’t let us buy. So we can still buy the amount of gems we want without change the amount of coppers, silvers and gold to get the right amount of gems. Also keep the custom buttoms as 100, 200, 400, 800, 1000 that would be nice

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

I would like to know why the conversion history was removed. I used that to get the best deal on my gems that I spent my hard earned money on. Also perhaps a custom conversion order button could be added. If the prices are low but I really need the gold I only want to convert the exact amount that I need.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

Posted by: Stitched Pig.3298

Stitched Pig.3298

I think it would work well if we put up how many gems we want, and it calculates the gold for us. Or we put how many gems we have and it calculates how much gold we will get. Just let us enter our own amounts and I think everyone’s happy.

I think it would be nice to have Conversion History back too.

Posted by: Royale.5863

Royale.5863

I find the new gem conversion presets appalling.

I find that having to “suggest” a reversion back even worse!

Do you simply not see how this alienates the players base?

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Hey there,

“* A lot of newer players had trouble with the interface. That doesn’t apply to you, you’re veterans who have been around the conversion block a time or two. But newer players will benefit from the updated system.”

Well if we figured that extremely hard to understand system out, they will to. It’s not something that will scare them away.

Still changing the UI to make it easier is one thing that nobody is complaining about here. Taking away the freedom to buy / spend the amount you want is what people complain about.

(Oow and many people use this reason for any change they do not like as a joke on the forums these days so I would have left that one out.. just a tip )

“*The goal was to make the Gem Store more like other shopping experiences, and if you think about it, there is more of that feel to it now. "
If I go to a store I just pay the amount I need. I don’t buy tickets from there shop first and then buy the items with those tickets that do not match the price..?

“* You may be surprised to know this (I know I was) but very few people bought gems at smaller denominations than the first one offered in the new system.”
compared to the number of atoms on this planet there are only a few grains of sands on this planet. Still I would not want to ignore the existence of those few grains of sands.

“* The team is going to listen to your feedback and, if and when it’s practical and desirable, they can look towards adjusting the new system to better meet your needs.”
Well thats good. Not sure about the if however.. It is more practical and desirable to have the option to select how many gems you want to buy or spend and to select how many gold you want to get or to spend.

The new option is not bad.. as an option even as the main visible option. What is bad is that the old option is completely gone.

Where there now is the “buy more” link, make a “select manual” button that gives the old function. Then everybody would be fine with it I guarantee you.

(edited by Devata.6589)

Posted by: Sickdreamz.8401

Sickdreamz.8401

Actions speak louder than words.
Was planning on dropping a nice chunk in 3 weeks for legendaries for all 3 of my gaming family members for Christmas this year.
Whelp,it is what it is……..

Thank You Anet for letting me know this ship is sinking without so much a word.
That is what you do when things get tight you squeeze hard.
This is just a ploy to bilk every last dime while sticking it to us say whatever you like I SEE what is going on here actions always speak louder than words.

When are these kids gonna ever learn,you want a successful bushiness that will never die?
Concentrate on quality and they will stay and play……

I will now refrain from spending on a dieing horse.
I will still play but spend I think not.
At least until I have the freedom to spend every last gem without reserve any way I choose.
You can keep your lousy leftovers,I aint buying any of it!

PS
Kitten you for killing my love for this game ><!

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

I think it would work well if we put up how many gems we want, and it calculates the gold for us. Or we put how many gems we have and it calculates how much gold we will get. Just let us enter our own amounts and I think everyone’s happy.

I think it would be nice to have Conversion History back too.

The old system did that just fine. You could type the amount of gems you wanted and it calculated it just fine. This change to the gem-gold conversion was not needed at all.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]