Letter from my hearth.

Letter from my hearth.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

For a long time I have kept silent, watching a game you wait for more than 5 years and had many illusions coming from a real game called GW1.
When I saw the famous manifesto still remember I was at work and my joy was so great that all my colleagues told me I was crazy, but then again and were promised lie that I refused to admit that this was not the Guild Wars 2 I expected.

I still remember those arguments with my wife who only played GW2 when I was free on the weekends, which was no longer paying attention. I admit I was immersed in this fictional Tyria much that I started to admit I was sick for keeping me in the game. Even with all the disappointments I had with you GW2 I had fun and a good time. Since their deaths trying to learn to use my Elementalist until the day that I realized I was in love with my mesmer human (female)

But do not think, even in my wounds were those promises corrupted from the new direction he was taking, have to accept that perhaps never would see uan expansion, Elona No more, not seeing the dark caves of FOW, nor the cold floor of Underworld. Still persisted in that one day my love for you would be as big as your predecessor.

Day after day to get used to keep from going to fall for any build, trait, or some rune because I knew mess always the fun of the players when they find a way to get the most of you somehow, you always find the way to end so, as you enjoy the nerf.

Today just having completed your 1st year, I do not like you, I feel you missed the connection, regard as a friend, as a player, as a client, as an old colleague that since I was in college I amused you. Why are you doing this? lie after lie after cheating? is that am I not enough for you to maintain valiso your guidelines? or is that perhaps you are being forced to walk on my heart and love for you by someone else for the sake of greed?

GW2 happened to you before you were not so, before you cared more. Remember the faction? or those nights we spent in the realm of torment with nightfall?

GW2 really, I respect you and your father Anet, but more about me myself, I can not bear to walk shaking and trampling on the vision that I have for you, output from other game because I wanted a game where you have no need run to the login screen and write my name fast for the simple fact that this leaving me behind my peers, Asi was you, before you were well, but NO. Now you’re different, you have changed to a form that is different and unbearable for me.

Unfortunately will not be able to spend more time with you, how fun you promised me no longer the you are now, and I’m not where I want and respectan. I will be set aside.
This is not goodbye forever, because even I have hope that you respect my right to return and admit that you hurt me, just hire me and I’ll see from the horizon. I will rejoice with the good stuff and I’ll get sad with the bad things, but even so you’ll be seeing.
Hope you got all the good that you can have, and that really your resume administrators that word that I like so much and still love me when I hear it.
“The most important thing in any game should be the player. We have built a game for them”
Ree Soesbee
/
/
/
/
/
/
Log Out.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

(edited by kishter.9578)

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Can i have your stuff?

Send to Lawe.

Thanks x

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Can i have your stuff?

Send to Lawe.

Thanks x

Shame on you, stuff is not important compared to his tragedy.

Send it to me instead.

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

-snip
Log Out.

play to have fun, stop playing when the fun stops. how hard is that?

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

It’s not quite emo enough unless you write a bitter letter on the official forums to the game company that broke up with you.

Goodbye. We won’t miss you.

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

This post disgusts me. That is all.

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: ophidic.1279

ophidic.1279

HAHAHA oh my god, it’s like… love letters to guild wars.

Elyl Jrend

Letter from my hearth.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Watch out OP. They will not support ya. Anet can do no wrong.

Attachments:

(edited by Blude.6812)