Leveling Advice ?

Leveling Advice ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Blighton.6425

Blighton.6425

I am level 66, and seem to be leveling kinda slow then what i used to, im starting to wonder if i am getting hit with the DR.

ATM due to dungeons being worthless for XP/Gold i am just going around map to map doing the 100% completion vistas, hearts, explore stuff like that.

other then Dungeons is that all there is to leveling, or am i doing something wrong and getting hit with the DR from clearing a zone before moving on?

Leveling Advice ?

Posted by: Zenith.1234

Zenith.1234

No, maybe try out WvW. I hated PvP forever but after trying it I was amazed. It is also not a zerg fest like people say. It involves a lot of tactics to win. DR is bugged atm and will be fixed.

Also give events a whirl, they offer a lot of exp as well.

Leveling Advice ?

Posted by: Xericor.9103

Xericor.9103

DR doesn’t effect experience gained.
If you are getting map completion explore areas that are on your level. If you are 66, explore 60-70 areas. Also Dynamic Events give a huge chunk of exp.
Crafting also gives exp.

www.auroraglade.eu – Community Site for Aurora Glade!

Leveling Advice ?

Posted by: Blighton.6425

Blighton.6425

I do DE when i find them, but if they are out if the way i usually dont bother, as far as PvP i sometimes do but because the queue is hours long, i mostly cant get in before i get bored and log, but i find it fun when im in the WvWvW, didnt care for the small scale pvp to much