Ley Lines at the LA bank

Ley Lines at the LA bank

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

I just noticed tonight that there are ley lines coming out of the ground right next to the bank. Is it supposed to be like this? It makes that whispy sound too. Check out both the screenshot and video.

Attachments:

Certified Gameaholic

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Loki.9462

Loki.9462

Go to BLTC building, you will find them too. Also at the Breachmaker wreckage the ley line is bigger than before.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Another destruction of LA incoming this is getting old

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

It was inevitable. NPC’s never get bathroom breaks or the chance to shower.

What you’re seeing are the fumes coming from some stinky NPC’s.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

It is EVERYWHERE. I think that so large level of Ley Line is very dangerous. It is not normal. It is horrible.

I heard that in Lion’s Arch is most Ley Line Energy. But we cannot see it, only imagine. But you must go to Tangled Depths then, and you should change your mind. Most Ley Line Energy is not in Core Tyria, but in Magus Falls, for now… "Magic in Tyria is broader than dragons. "~Mike O’Brien.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: cassius.5809

cassius.5809

Here’s my prediction:

Since knocking off 2 dragons there’s an abundance of magic / ley energy that hasnt been consumed. This has to go somewhere if not the dragons so is now overflowing (remember that simpsons episode where the trash overflows out of the golf course because homer puts all the garbage in the mines, that).

With too much magic the next story arc wont be so much lets kill another dragon (twice is enough, its dull cant do it 2/3 more times, plus they want to entirelly avoid bubbles, cus of water combat. Instead I imagine it will be a new protaganist abusing the abundance of magic and/or out heroes figuring out what to do with the magic, if not let dragons eat it. Cant destroy energy, needs to go somewhere.

Enter rediculous enemy that makes dragons and scarlett look like peanuts. Moon monster whos gonna eat the planet. Nominore.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Guys, we are in 2016. Do you know where is this story getting to? I will tell you.
It is the hippie PC culture.

What is going to happen:
1. Heroes will take care of baby dragon
2. they will help it to grow into a compassionate loving fluffy dragon
3. This dragon will eat the extra magic and
a. keep the other dragons at bay
OR
b. with the help of the players kill the bad dragons and possibly somehow get more baby good dragons.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: cassius.5809

cassius.5809

Some disney bs right there

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

Why we can see Ley Line in Lion’s Arch, Blazeridge Steppes, Mount Maelstrom and Snowden Drifts? Because “There is evidence that the paths of these ley lines can be disrupted and changed just as the path of a river can be changed when obstructed.”
Ley Line Paths have been changed.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ley_Line_Theory_671

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Animism.9803

Animism.9803

Guys, we are in 2016. Do you know where is this story getting to? I will tell you.

What is going to happen:
OR
b. with the help of the players kill the bad dragons and possibly somehow get more baby good dragons.

Hahaha. You know that sounds like typical GW2 cheesiness. Oh god please no.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

What is going to happen:
OR

c. The magic starts to transform animals and people into new forms, monstrous forms. To help us survive and redirect raw magic to it, the Glintling infuses us with some of its nature. Thus GW2 gets a sixth race of crystal dragon people, each one made from a level 80 of a standard race. A rebuilt Zepherite Sanctum becomes our home city.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: Sir Mad.1092

Sir Mad.1092

It’s going to get out of control. We will have to travel to Elona to seek the help of the only “creature” powerful enough to stop it: Palawa Joko, and get double-crossed again.

Ley Lines at the LA bank

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Orr 2.0. Tyrian races begin abusing magic again and absorbing all of the extra energy for their own power-gain?

It would be pretty sweet to see a bunch of normal creatures altered due to the ley line surge. Or if this new ley line surge somehow brought about an evolution of our characters via new elite specs or somekind of new system in the next expansion.