Lion's Arch - Miss it

Lion's Arch - Miss it

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Lions Arch used to be a fun place to hang out, if for no other reason that sometimes people carried on funny conversations.

Really miss it.

Lion's Arch - Miss it

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

I dont.I really hated LA.There was nothing fun about it…point of people afking there was for NOT having fun..or they would not afk in game at all.Im really glad it is destroyed and i really wish i had chance to help Skarlet in it :/.Too bad it wont stay like this for long…Anet does not know how to make impacted story.After LA is back…Season 1 will lose all purpose,it will be like nothing ever happen’d.

Lion's Arch - Miss it

Posted by: Spiderbite.8049

Spiderbite.8049

an entire zone that is a junk yard/garbage field?
What’s not to love?
/endsarcasm

“No, I don’t.”

Lion's Arch - Miss it

Posted by: Bolbo Baggins.8594

Bolbo Baggins.8594

Look at how full of life the other cities are now. They used to be ghost cities before the destruction. Everyone was only just standing there in Lions Arch like zombies. The destruction has created a different mindset and in my opinion a good one.
If a new city is created i sure hope it isnt made of pirate ships. It already was a scrap heap challenge before Scarlet :-)
The jumping puzzles are fun though.

(edited by Bolbo Baggins.8594)

Lion's Arch - Miss it

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I loved it too. :-/ They need to speed up the repair. The game just doesn’t feel the same without it.

Lion's Arch - Miss it

Posted by: Alkonium.9164

Alkonium.9164

I used to go there all the time when I needed city stuff. Now I tend to go to Divinity’s Reach, the Grove, or Rata Sum. I do like post-Medieval Mainframe, Garden City, and Cube Land a lot better than a dilapidated wasteland, even if said wasteland is a functioning city again.

Lion's Arch - Miss it

Posted by: TheMagickDoll.7594

TheMagickDoll.7594

While I thought the event was fun that lead to its destruction, I do find myself wandering around the ruins, missing what was there. I am curious what they are going to do with the place. But it is nice to see the man race cities come back to life again.