Lion's Arch (Under Attack!)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

This…

… Is literally the best patch ever. So much loot… So much activity… So much art to appreciate. LA has never looked better than it has up in flames. As if I wasn’t addicted enough to this game I can hardly get enough of the destruction and despair that’s now plaguing our once peaceful inlets. Feels like we were suddenly slapped in the face with an invasion, thousands are dead and we’re now fighting to avenge the fallen and reclaim our lands.

… Or maybe I’m just over-imaginative ._.
Either way I love this to death. I’m not big on PvE what-so-ever. I spend 90% of my time in WvW occasionally farming dungeons for a bit of loot/gold but besides that PvE has never caught my attention for more than an hour or so. But now… I can’t pull myself from LA for longer than a few minutes. When we’re all sent back to the nearest safe zone when the event ends, I’m just waiting anxiously for it to start again.

Great job, ANet. For this player, this is by far the best thing to hit the game. I can’t wait to see how this progresses ( :

-Consumes endless quaggan tonic- Quaggan out! ChooOOoo!

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

I really enjoy this patch as well. I try to get a group that travels around the non event locations and saves citizens. I figure every citizen helps towards the overall goal, it really is great stuff. I also enjoy that by the time you finish the one event you have about 10 minutes to sell your stuff clean out your bags and get ready to save LA.

I am still trying for the Endless Quaggan Tonic… congrats on getting it!

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I agree wholeheartedly, It’s the gameplay of the queen’s jubilee, combined with story that matters <3

I do that too zypher, it’s nice for small groups, fighting the elites and saving people away from the zerg, though you have to not mind about missing out on the loot. I guess it’s true heroism

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Nat.4029

Nat.4029

I haven’t tried it yet. I figured I’d let the insane initial zerg die down a bit.

Valar Morghulis

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I agree wholeheartedly, It’s the gameplay of the queen’s jubilee, combined with story that matters <3

I do that too zypher, it’s nice for small groups, fighting the elites and saving people away from the zerg, though you have to not mind about missing out on the loot. I guess it’s true heroism

I saw no story at all with this update. Is there an instance somewhere that I am missing?

Zypher.7609

I haven’t tried it yet. I figured I’d let the insane initial zerg die down a bit.

Yeah the initial zerg should hopefully go away, I even did it for the first run just because I had no idea what was going on. Besides what I read in the patch notes.

Zypher.7609

I saw no story at all with this update. Is there an instance somewhere that I am missing?

Find the B-Iconics characters and talk with them, along with talking to some of the other notable characters. And Quagganns dont forget to talk to them.

Posted by: krow.4836

krow.4836

I agree…it’s extremely fun and very beautiful. All this for a f2p game is extraordinary IMO. Great patch and nice to see people talking about how fun it is.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I’m inclined to agree. Looks like LS did something good for once.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Onisuo.8607

Onisuo.8607

Having a blast in LA. No other MMO has created such chaos in an isolated environment and make it enjoyable for the masses. I found myself playing way longer than I usually play(which is a lot) meeting new players, chatting it up and kickin’ some kitten.

They still need to fix a ton of bugs and maybe redo that Zodiac armor, but overall this is a solid patch.