[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Akuni.8604

Akuni.8604

Um could have sworn I saw people talking about mad memories return and doing it just this past halloween season. It was all over the subreddit. Anyways, ya Gaile, have them bring back the bunny ears and make sure they put in the ride rim glasses. Crucial black Friday sales potential right here.

You could get the 1st 3 pages because the npcs were left ingame. However the majority was removed and only appeared in the china client. That’s why I said china got the event but it was cut out for our regions. So I wouldn’t bet on a reappearing item. Then again I’m just used to being let down by Anet I guess…

Posted by: Reaven.3958

Reaven.3958

More quivers. There’s not nearly enough quivers. And bring back Rox’s quiver again, please!

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Bring back the Bone Staff from GW1 please – it would look so epic for necromancers.

We have something close…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deathwish

Nope. Doesn’t have as many skulls, has a completely different staff shape, and doesn’t have any glowing eyes. Hence why I suggested it :-P

I did say “close” :P But yes, you are right

I have the Crossing, so I’m good

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Oh I well I believe they will bring them back. They done it already many times on items thought gone for good like fused gauntlets and other living story items made obtainable anytime. Same with rare items like jetpack, 2012 halloween skins, and countless others as well as gem store specifics so have faith.
#inGailewetrust #bunnyears2015 #widerimglasses #wardrobeislife #yup

Säïnt

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

I own the ears and wouldn’t mind if they bring them back, but can we get the other items too? Like the aviator shades ? I’d love to get my hands on a pair of those babies~

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

I own the ears and wouldn’t mind if they bring them back, but can we get the other items too? Like the aviator shades ? I’d love to get my hands on a pair of those babies~

^ +awholebunch

Posted by: Sandman.4871

Sandman.4871

I would just like to understand why they wouldn’t bring them back. I know a lot of people who want the ears and especially the wide rimmed glasses. You could make some serious money… And it’s what the people want.. but Instead the gem store gets filled up with undesirable things. Just bring back what the people want and both of us can be happy. And we’ve all been waiting for so long, so I would love to see them as soon as possible

(edited by Sandman.4871)

Posted by: edwardroyce.5289

edwardroyce.5289

While we are at it….

1. Bag of Popcorn. Either as a new chef recipe or something from the gem store. If from the gem store then it should also have an eating animation. Heck make it so you can equip it with skill 1= Eat, skill 2= Throw popcorn, etc. Because sometimes you’re seeing stuff so odd that a bag of popcorn is a necessity.

2. A pvp arena in each of the racial cities with seating. Sometimes I just like to hang out and this would be pretty interesting and likely improve the odds of people trying out pvp. People could have challenges, random assigned opponents, guild vs guild competitions, etc. You could even charge a nominal spectator fee and/or participant fee.

3. I’m not a big roleplayer in mmo games but I do remember with some fondness some of those more “useless” things from past mmo games such as fishing. Including them would add some more depth to the overall game.

SaintSnow.6593

Where are they anet, I’m still waiting. Patch after patch.

Attachments:

Säïnt

Posted by: Mike.6750

Mike.6750

Corgi Mini Pet!!

Dragonbrand server | [Veil] Leader
Veteran Player

Posted by: HoosierDaddy.8567

HoosierDaddy.8567

I would like to see makeup masks that could work in a similar fashion to the tattoo masks already available. The could add eyeshadow, blush, lipstick etc.

I would LOVE to see personality packs, that give a character different emotes/animations, voice, and idle chatter. (I would expect that people would drop $50 for an unlock like that easy)

A tent. A basic item that plops a tent down where the player was causing the player to disappear(or ideally to crawl into it). Wouldn’t be complete without snoring sounds.

an emote like the monk /dance from gw1

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

While we are at it….

1. Bag of Popcorn. Either as a new chef recipe or something from the gem store. If from the gem store then it should also have an eating animation. Heck make it so you can equip it with skill 1= Eat, skill 2= Throw popcorn, etc. Because sometimes you’re seeing stuff so odd that a bag of popcorn is a necessity.

2. A pvp arena in each of the racial cities with seating. Sometimes I just like to hang out and this would be pretty interesting and likely improve the odds of people trying out pvp. People could have challenges, random assigned opponents, guild vs guild competitions, etc. You could even charge a nominal spectator fee and/or participant fee.

3. I’m not a big roleplayer in mmo games but I do remember with some fondness some of those more “useless” things from past mmo games such as fishing. Including them would add some more depth to the overall game.

+1 for bag of popcorn and fishing, hopefully at the same time as introducing player housing so i can have a house by a river/lake *hint hint anet >_>

Fix what you have before you build something new

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Bank / Trading post / guild bank Crafting stations for home instances. Anything that makes it feel more like my little town would be nice.

The trees / mines and all are nice but their output is a little disappointing.

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I would love to see Wide Rim Glasses reinclusion along with it

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Wide-Rim-Glasses-reinclusion/first

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Pact Fleet underwater weapon skins……. I miss those designs – big time!

Kima & Co

Posted by: ixiduffixi.6384

ixiduffixi.6384

First off I own the ears and I wouldn’t mind making them obtainable again.

But I’ll also be that guy reminding you (mainly Anet) about the witch hat, santa cap and mad memoirs… Whenever those events come around a vast majority speaks for the inclusion but yet again halloween passen with less than optimal solutions (got better but please explain me why china had the mad memoire event while it was scrapped from our version? That was cheap!)

Just saying, don’t get your hopes up since as it seems Anet values the few (like 5) players opinion on being special snowflakes over the masses. :/

Every word of this. I have been pining for the Witch’kitten for over a year now. I even went as far as to write support begging for it. I don’t understand why things like this are ignored, yet the gemstore is flooded with ugly outfit after ugly outfit.

Posted by: Yuna.3512

Yuna.3512

Here to show support! My gems will hop to Anet for bunny ears!

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

I want them baaaack!

Posted by: Ansayamon.8507

Ansayamon.8507

Skritt Ears Hairband please…

Posted by: Katrina.1039

Katrina.1039

I think the Black Friday phenomenon would be the perfect time to bring the bunny ears back (definitely sooner than later!)! hint hint

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

1. Race change (don’t care about story issues)
2. Tails (back items, don’t care about armor clip)
3. Expand on current mounts (add sprint to mount bar)

JQ Druid

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I would like to see more hair color, such are bright red. I would also like it if lip color was changeable. I WANT BLUE LIPS!

Posted by: Reaven.3958

Reaven.3958

Rox’s bow back please!

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

Please can we have a Obsidian Node for the home instance that we can mine daily
Also Home instance Bank, TP and Crafting stations would be nice too.

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

SaintSnow.6593

1. Race change (don’t care about story issues)
2. Tails (back items, don’t care about armor clip)
3. Expand on current mounts (add sprint to mount bar)

I wouldn’t mind race changes but it would totally deem my extra character slots useless which would kinda make me sad buttt whatever I don’t care that much.

Säïnt

Posted by: Subhazrd.8620

Subhazrd.8620

Grenth hood if possible. I really like the skin and have an interest in using it. Unfortunately I have no way of getting it for my self

Posted by: Demarca.4062

Demarca.4062

Dear ANet,

Anise’s Armor. [&AgECWQAA]
(model from the original design photo attached, the leggings are much more pronounced.)

Would happily pay 600-800 gems for this armor set. (Combat Wearable in WvW, PvP, PvE, etc…)

Please please make this happen.

Thank You!!!!

Attachments:

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

Please more proper Charr clothing /armor

http://imgur.com/lFIg12f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6GuDIrC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uU6cVE0.jpg

And medium armor shirts/pants with out long coats for all.

Attachments:

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Dear ANet,

Anise’s Armor. [&AgECWQAA]
(model from the original design photo attached, the leggings are much more pronounced.)

Would happily pay 600-800 gems for this armor set. (Combat Wearable in WvW, PvP, PvE, etc…)

Please please make this happen.

Thank You!!!!

Give us this, Anet. And take all my euros.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Bring the following back and take my money!

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs
Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Plush Moto Backpack Cover

cmon Anet!

Yes! The other day I saw a commander wearing these aviator sunglasses (I had to Wikipedia it because I didn’t know what skin they were called), and to my sadness, found out it wasn’t available :-(

I really want the aviator sunglasses, but I also want more male skimpy skins. If anything, we need more male skimpy!!

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: ananda.5946

ananda.5946

Natural looking hair for human black female. Maybe something like Astrid from Fringe.

Super beedog pet.

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Can we expect any town clothes items mentioned above coming back during Black Friday sale?

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Natural looking hair for human black female. Maybe something like Astrid from Fringe.

Super beedog pet.

I endorse more hairstyles that go with darker skin tones, anything from black hairstyles to Indian.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

GW1 Scar and Tatoo armor as either Outfits or Armor Skins

Also:

Yes please.

My wishlist:

Angelic Wings back skin
Demonic Wings back skin
Dyeable Weapons (GW1 could do it – so should GW2!)
Ability to wear individual ‘outfit’ pieces so we can mix-n-match skins to create a truly unique look (I for one want to wear the starter guardian shoulders with the top of the raiment of the lich outfit, with radiant gloves, draconic legs and heritage boots, but I am limited to just wearing the ENTIRE lich outfit, or the entire outfit minus the helmet >_< I want to mix-n-match!!!)
Race Change item
Legendary/Special effects dyes (glow/sparkle/metallic/transparent etc.)
Mini Me (creates an identical miniature of your character)
More GW1 weapon and armor skins
Bring back the Dragon Bone Staff skin
Branded armor skin (the armor those branded human and branded charr wear)
Guild Capes (got to represent!)
Armor skins of the 6 gods (especially the 3-faced helmet that the avatar of lyssa wears)
Abaddon/margonite themed armor (would LOVE a helmet that has those 6 glowing purple eyes that Abaddon has. OMG I would literally die from excitement)
Replace the current tormented shield skin (which is really small and insignificant) with the GW1 version – it looked SOOOOO much better

Well that kinda sums it up. But I would love all awesome weapon skins from GW1 back, in HD form.
I will spent my money on those items if they are done well.

some are back but as exotic ones, worst part is that they used only the most boring as special weapons but the good looking ones (like the stormbow) are nowhere to be found.

and before i forget, i would like to ask for a profession change token.
i can understand how complex changing a race can be due the PS but professions are completely loose from it, all you do is change skills and armor weight class.

(edited by sorudo.9054)

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

Bring the following back and take my money!

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs
Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Plush Moto Backpack Cover

cmon Anet!

My thief has the plush Moto Backpack cover. On her back, Moto looks absolutely terrified…and he should be terrified as I am not at all well versed in the art of running a thief

But YESSSSSS..I agree with this list. BUNNY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

As well as Bunny Ears, I would like jeans/ pants without a skirt for all my kids…Light, Medium, and Heavy…this would be wonderful as some of my characters are humble townsfolk and don’t have access to armor.

And I have not forgotten about a virtual sewing kit to allow me to sew up the hole in the back of my Human Cook’s Outfit

Lisa.

Posted by: DaLup.2913

DaLup.2913

bring back the grenth hood plz!!

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Or, previous items that were turned into less than desirable tonics coming back as armor skins???? Khaki Cargo pants, the Ornate shirt, and the hoodie? We haven’t forgotten about these items from the mix and match threads.

Also, the T-shirt for those of us whom bought the game after the launch.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Or, previous items that were turned into less than desirable tonics coming back as armor skins???? Khaki Cargo pants, the Ornate shirt, and the hoodie? We haven’t forgotten about these items from the mix and match threads.

Also, the T-shirt for those of us whom bought the game after the launch.

Those should have just been made into outfits. I mean, they took the time to give the one off pieces a whole outfit so why couldn’t those be outfits too?

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Instead removing stuff from the store to make room for new stuff, why not make the items purchasable directly from the wardrobe? Put them in the store when they are on sale, or when they are new, and when retired from the gem store, they would still be in the wardrobe.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

If they don’t come back tomorrow I am going to write a strongly worded letter to the UN

Posted by: Deep Sleep.4568

Deep Sleep.4568

I would love to see a dolyak that adds extra bag space/slots to a toon. race or class change contract. 12hr boosters. ascended salvage kit. wvw only mounts. pet skins and armor. new pets. new races. granted i do want these to be purchasable to help the game. capes, cowls and cloaks. thats all for now.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

This thread’s been going a year now, my goodness. I’ll renew my suggestion from last year:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/List-Of-Things-We-Want-In-Gemstore/page/11#post3249447

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Could we get bunny ears during Christmas/New Year sale please, Anet?
Many of us here have been waiting for almost a year for the bunny ears T__T

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Dear ANet,

Thank you for releasing quite a few items a couple of months back that people yearned for and I look forward to seeing the return of the bunny ears as well as the various glasses players have mentioned but dearest of all items I’d love and very much appreciate the return of the Boxing Gloves toy.

Honestly ANet, I do not even care if you listed these items at 800 gems EACH I would seriously snatch them up in a heartbeat. Take my money. Do it. Please.

Posted by: Boocks.8712

Boocks.8712

Dear Arenanet,

I would like to suggest for more Llama related items. We got the awesome Llama finisher and the premium Llama mini wich we all love. Here are a few suggestions for Llama related items.

• LLama Pyjama, an outfit for the gemstore.
  • Llama Balloon
  • LLama Weapon Skins
  • Llama Tonic
  • Llama Legendary ( such a the dreamer but then with the Llama finisher effects? )

Make the Llama proud!

SaintSnow.6593

Still no ears or glasses but the festive hat has made its return! Hope still lingers! AND THAT MAIL GRIFFON DOE!
Edit: And the winter Bl weapon skins returned as well. Hope is more restored. (That price drop)

Säïnt

(edited by SaintSnow.6593)

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

ill leave this here then, do make it dye-able and have hair this time.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wizard%27s_Hat

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Necromancer_Scar_Pattern_armor
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Necromancer_Elite_Scar_Pattern_armor
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Monk_Star_armor_m.jpg
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Monk_Flowing_armor_m.jpg
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Monk_Labyrinthine_armor_m.jpg

Tribal Armor that looks like the concept art instead of the version that existed before. Those that had the old fat version could still keep their special snowflake version of course.

(I removed this post from a less relevant thread and moved it to this one.) :P

Attachments:

Posted by: TheReaperTheFourthHorsemen.7894

TheReaperTheFourthHorsemen.7894

Caithe’s dagger

Attachments:

my fate is my own, I will not be Mordremoth’s slave!- Ezonos Nightbriar