Little Niggles That Nark Me Off

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

Q:

First of all well done ArenaNet for what they have achieved so far with the game but sadly I must point out a couple of failings, in the remote hope that they get fixed at some point.
1: We’ve all seen the new monthly Dungeon achievement requirement, I am sure that many others are aghast at this when so many of the dungeons have vast amount of bugs and in some cases are not even accessible because of a failed external event chain.
2: The imbalance of Stealth AoE v Attack AoE where upon a whole army can be hidden by one stealth yet only 5 targets are hit in attack AoE. (Agreed this is mainly to do with WvWvW and is understandable why there is a limited hit in PvE to eradicate AoE bot farming, but come on is this limit really necessary in PvP and & WvWvW when this hinders the classes that rely heavily on AoE.
Please Please find a way of keeping the 5 hit only in PvE yet unlimited in PvP & WvWvW)
3: Account bound Siege equips, this in itself is baffling surely they should be transferable via post system and not having to drop them one by one to pass on to other players.
4: WvWvW repair costs, not only do we have the expense of having to buy food potions, siege and even the upgrade of places but also have to stomach the cost of repairs as well in this part of the game, I can understand that in PvE there is the need for this but come on in WvWvW.
5: When in WvWvW if your wanting to make a party you either have to be right next to them to click and invite or type in their name, because if you either right click in guild panel or on the chat system all you get is the report option, and the way some players spell their toon names quite a lot get left out of teams because of this.

I could go on and on with other niggles but these are mainly the only real things that bug me the main one being the second one that really does nark me off being a AoE based player

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

Posted by: Vaulken.6983

Vaulken.6983

Niggles huh. Very odd term for annoyances.

Posted by: Voqar.2349

Voqar.2349

Agree – poor choice of words.

And for #1 – huh? If you can’t find a dungeon to complete, then…dunno what to tell you, we’re not talking rocket science here. The aren’t ALL bugged and issue filled, please.

I agree that WvW repairs suck. I don’t WvW that much and find it alarming every time I do it.

Some people complain about having to do WvW for the monthly and the response is that this is a complete game and that you don’t have to do the monthly.

Well, as for WvW costs, this is a complete game and you don’t have to WvW. If you don’t want to do activities that help you pay those repairs, that’s your issue.

Posted by: Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

AE Stealth has a cap, despite what you seem to think.

Posted by: liandral.3275

liandral.3275

Not sure why people are reacting to the OP’s choice of the word “Niggles”

Common usage over here and dictionary meaning

“a slight or trivial objection or complaint”

Posted by: Drynkshi.1248

Drynkshi.1248

I thought the same thing about the wvw part of the monthly, but I went into wvw, found a zerg and had the monthly wvw requirement finished in a few hours.

So its not bad at all imo.

Posted by: edjahman.9104

edjahman.9104

Overtly racist it seems…

Posted by: Nyaochan.1756

Nyaochan.1756

There is nothing racist about the word “niggles”. Get over it.

Posted by: Shootsfoot.9276

Shootsfoot.9276

Because we Americans can be extremely ignorant at times.

Posted by: SparkStormrider.4512

SparkStormrider.4512

Because we Americans can be extremely ignorant at times.

Not to mention we are also United States of the Offended

In war the worst thing you could do is die for your country, make the other jerk die for his!