Little Things you would like Expansion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: The Lag.9742

The Lag.9742

Let’s not flame the discussion with balance stuff, but things you consider that would be nice to have even if it’s something little, i’ll start with a few examples

. Characters being able to climb ladders or certain type of walls
. Sitting animations on actual Seats
. Extra character creation options (I.e. more patterns, tattoo, horns, scars, etc)
. Selfie mode

those are the ones i can think right now, wich are yours guys, i’m curious?

I am, THE LAG!
also check my gallery
http://fur-lag.deviantart.com/

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Your requests are about a year too late for the next xpac, at least for everything that requires additional coding. It’s not impossible that if things run ahead of schedule, maybe possibly some additional assets like hair and face might show up, but highly unlikely.

So, don’t be disappointed when those get missed: it’s just too far down the development track for xpac 2 to contain them.

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

It has been requested even before HoT though, it isn’t completely out of the question for ArenaNet to lock it behind the gemstore. However, being able to climb certain objects (perhaps with masteries) would be nice. The new grappling hook mechanic in Draconis Mons already gave us a new adventure tool. At this point I am just going to let ArenaNet surprise us. I just hope we won’t get mounts a-la other MMO’s. They clog up your screen in cities and since the arrival of all these wings people already look absurd as it is (not to mention all those glows and aura’s that have been added).

I suppose something that I sort of expect but do really want are new armors and weapons (and not just the less-than handful we received with HoT in the case of armors).

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

25% movement speed Enrichment, option to disable and/or choose specific idle animations on character creation.

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

I just hope we won’t get mounts a-la other MMO’s. They clog up your screen in cities and since the arrival of all these wings people already look absurd as it is (not to mention all those glows and aura’s that have been added).

Theres gonna be mounts, kinda semi-confirmed already through leaks.

Posted by: Acnologia.6934

Acnologia.6934

1 year ago i asked for a kralkatorrik weapon set like primordus. Looks like they did it

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

Adjustments on existing elite specializations. Scrapper’s in a pretty sorry state because it got put off to the last minute during initial development. It doesn’t even have a proper specialization mechanic.
And because the hammer is tied to the specialization, unless they rework the scrapper, hammer engineers will always be tied to a half finished mess.

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

pvp and wvw

Grimwolf.7163, scrapper might be a “bit” fine some stuff could be improved but its motlsy the other specs that needed to be toned down.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

I just hope we won’t get mounts a-la other MMO’s. They clog up your screen in cities and since the arrival of all these wings people already look absurd as it is (not to mention all those glows and aura’s that have been added).

Theres gonna be mounts, kinda semi-confirmed already through leaks.

And more thoroughly fleshed out than in any other MMO I’m aware of, based on what we’ve seen.
Mounted abilities, masteries, etc. Not that those things are guaranteed to remain. They could end up being cut.

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

. Selfie mode

I puked a little.

Posted by: Fragon.7043

Fragon.7043

Mounts:
-with speed boost as a unique feature in vanilla maps.
-with their special abilities only in xpac maps.
-Disabled in cities/Instances so we can avoid huge amount of them stacking one over another.
-selecting their Furr color, Dying their Saddles…etc
-Special skins that we can have from gemstore to customize them even more.

i know GW2 loves to distinguish itself from other mmos,and thats why players love it,then i assure you that this as a new feature is well thought out and adding it at this state of the game will just add more fun to it.Accept changes, its a game afterall and we’re meant to enjoy it.

(edited by Fragon.7043)

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

Mounts:
-with speed boost as a unique feature in vanilla maps.
-with their special abilities only in xpac maps.
-Disabled in cities/Instances so we can avoid huge amount of them stacking one over another.
-selecting their Furr color, Dying their Saddles…etc
-Special skins that we can have from gemstore to customize them even more.

+1 to this! yes please! get on it Anet :>