Living Story S2 and New Players?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Andovar Edoras.2143

Andovar Edoras.2143

So what kind of effect does the S2 have on new players i wonder?
I suppose since they haven’t played previously, they have not been able to unlock the chapters, and thus they have to pay for them now.I personally think some new players won’t find this a positive thing when they buy the game…
(well, they also missed S1 and they probably dont know the new characters now anyway)

What are your opinions about the relationship between the new living story and new players who buy the game?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

By the time they are L80 and have finished the other story content, they can decide if they want to purchase the Achievements and Rewards.

If they are only interested in the story, they can party with anyone that has opened it, at no charge.

All other Living Story content is available to them, as long as they are of a sufficient level.

Posted by: Rampage.6489

Rampage.6489

its sucks a whole lot I can tell you, by the time most of my characters are doing that stuff the area will be barren…

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

its sucks a whole lot I can tell you, by the time most of my characters are doing that stuff the area will be barren…

But hey .. its permanent content .. yay.

That said .. i prefered LS1 very much over LS2 and spent much more hours on LS1 stuff.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.