Living World Confusing

Living World Confusing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Suinz.5968

Suinz.5968

I just started living world on my first 80, and I find it very boring. I just defeated Zhaitan and now in the living world, there is a whole bunch of new characters I have never even heard of, so I have no idea what is going on! It makes it very boring.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick summary of what happend in season 1 so I could know what is going on. I looked all over the place for videos and such, but I just can’t find any.

Living World Confusing

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Living World Confusing

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There is a very short recap trailer for Season One here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/

Living World Confusing

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If you prefer to talk to someone, contact me in game and I can go through the whole story with you.

Living World Confusing

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

I’d advise you to go into the kitchen, or do something else during the tedious chat scenes in Season 2. Episode 1 and 2, at least, are saturated with poor voice acting and tedious deep voice lesbian dialogue rammed into artificially into the dialogue in what is a presumed attempt to be cutting edge and cool. It is the worst rubbish in the game to date.

Season 1 was pretty cool, I thought, and the little asura isn’t bad in the new season. All the super hero female NPCs are a little tiring, but w/evs works for Anet and their market share, I guess.

I hope something interesting happens, however. It is a wee bit of a snooze fest at present.

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

Living World Confusing

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Actually a lot of people are enjoying these scenes. And I’d advise you, if you like story, not to miss them as suggested above. If you like story and lore, talk to someone who knows it, or read up on it, or watch one of the videos.