Living World episodes price

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

I think a lot of players don’t buy it because of the price, it’s a turn off. There’s a lot of episodes and 200 gems each is too expensive. 75-125 gems is fair for an episode. Not more.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Well it was free if you were here when they came out and unlike the first living world arc, at least they are available. For new players and those who missed the whole thing I think they could have a package deal. All 8 for 1000 gems instead of 1600 gems.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Well it was free if you were here when they came out and unlike the first living world arc, at least they are available. For new players and those who missed the whole thing I think they could have a package deal. All 8 for 1000 gems instead of 1600 gems.

As a new player, I’d do that.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Yeah I was there and got them. I doubt others would buy them for 1600, I’m not sure if even I would and I love lore in GW universe.

That package deal would be awesome.

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

whether a price is reasonable is dictated by the market. Companies set prices according to many factors, not the least of which is how much they can “get away with”. On a macroscale, apparently they make a buck with the prices as they are vs. lowering them to get more people paying. Tough luck for you.