Logan? Is that you?

Logan? Is that you?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Not just Logan but the storyline and the improvements in character and voice acting for Logan and Trahearne in particular have really impressed me in LS2. The Wynne scene… without giving spoilers, had a greater effect on me than any game has before. Brilliant!

Everything in this season in my mind shows an enormous improvement over LS1.

Well done to all at Anet for delivering such great stuff! I’m really looking forward to whatever comes next.

Logan? Is that you?

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

The Wynne scene… without giving spoilers, had a greater effect on me than any game has before.

With all due respect to story/audio, during that scene I was mainly staring at how polygonal the arms were and how poor close-up emotions looked. It reminded me of that Marjory-Kasmeer scene. Maybe they should start using hi-poly models for close-ups, or use some artistic interpretation?

20 level 80s and counting.

Logan? Is that you?

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

The Wynne scene… without giving spoilers, had a greater effect on me than any game has before.

With all due respect to story/audio, during that scene I was mainly staring at how polygonal the arms were and how poor close-up emotions looked. It reminded me of that Marjory-Kasmeer scene. Maybe they should start using hi-poly models for close-ups, or use some artistic interpretation?

Artistic interpretation. Without giving spoilers too, last video showed Caithe closed up and it seemed to me the perfect model they should go for. It’s like a mix between in-game models and painting, the expression looked very accurate to me.

I know that… while Wynne’s expression wasn’t very cool due to low-poly models, it had an impact on me too. One of the very few things I liked in this patch.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer