Looking for a trusting player

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Drysdale.3826

Drysdale.3826

I’m trying to accomplish the “Gold Hoarder” achievement for the “Golden” title and I need some help. I realize this a lot to ask of someone, but I’m hoping someone can lend me 200g so I can bank it for the title; then I’ll send it right back to you.

I realize I’m not likely to find a person to help me with this as it’s a lot of gold and a lot of trust, but it’s worth a shot I suppose. If there is a kind soul out there that is willing to help me with this please PM and we can talk and see if we can’t work something out. Thanks!

(Please save me and the forums the harassing/trolling responses. If you don’t want to help me, that’s fine no worries, but no need to troll the thread.)

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Word of caution: I don’t know if this is true, but it might be that you are flagged as a gold seller if you send anyone a large amount of gold.

Drysdale.3826

Word of caution: I don’t know if this is true, but it might be that you are flagged as a gold seller if you send anyone a large amount of gold.

Thanks for the heads, but I don’t think that’s true. I had a buddy do this and had no problem. Even then, it’s something a quick email to support will fix, but good looking out man.

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

Even if this isn’t an obvious scam..

Why should someone send you money so you can get an achievement for something you didn’t achieve?

Drysdale.3826

Even if this isn’t an obvious scam..

Why should someone send you money so you can get an achievement for something you didn’t achieve?

Not a scam, but I realize it looks that way. That’s why I stated a few times I wasn’t overly optimistic someone would help me with this. That’s for the person to decide if they trust me, I’m certainly not going to hold it against anyone if they don’t.

As for not “earning” the achievement. I wasn’t aware there a was a moral stigma attached to the achievement. It’s just a game, and a silly title in a game at that. What does it matter how it’s earned? I doubt God will be judging me on this one.

This thread obviously isn’t for you, but thanks for stopping by.

Posted by: Goettel.4389

Goettel.4389

People who hoard large stacks of cash generally don’t seem to be willing to part with any of it for any reason, so good luck. I’d do it without hesitation, if it wasn’t for having spent it all on lapdancing Asura chicks, cheap LA booze and shady and addictive substances near LA boondocks (know as “dyes” – be careful with that).

Send an Asura who knows math. Problem solved.

Drysdale.3826

People who hoard large stacks of cash generally don’t seem to be willing to part with any of it for any reason, so good luck. I’d do it without hesitation, if it wasn’t for having spent it all on lapdancing Asura chicks, cheap LA booze and shady and addictive substances near LA boondocks (know as “dyes” – be careful with that).

lol thanks. I’ve never been the gambling type. I fail at gambling in games and irl. I farm for gold whenever I need it, much safer bet for me!

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

The forums are not the place to advertise and/or organize any kind of in-game transsaction.

Therefore, this thread is now closed.

Thank you!